I am the QUEEN of picture sluttery. However, this past weekend, a HUGE tragedy ensued, that shook me to my core. I accidentally dropped my camera on concrete at a picnic, and it broke and is unrepairable. When turned on, the screen looks like a spiderweb. Samsung WEPT. *CUES VIOLINS*
It was only 6 months old, and cost me $250. I am heartbroken.
Please dig deep in your pockets, and give just $5 to the Memorial Fund I have started in honor of my Samsung i85 camera (aka the AWESOMEST camera that ever was). Me without a camera in my hand is like:
* Jordan without a basketball
* Like Prince without that Gee-TAR
* Like Erykah without her turban
* Like Beyonce without her Yaki 26.
My love for my Samsung goes DEEP. This is my plea.
I accept PayPal (Luvvieblog@gmail). The donate button is to the right.
Category: My Life
Sites That Link to this Post
- Samsung Pissed Me Off | Awesomely Luvvie | June 1, 2011
- The N.E.R.D Concert I Went Was the Worst Concert Ever. | Awesomely Luvvie | December 16, 2013