Guest Blog

Durty Mo’s Ramblings

Presenting, DurtyMo of YouKnowYouDeadAzzWrong. She’s sooo ignant, that Guest Bloggers week just HAS to include her.
______________________________

Not too long ago me and the gals were talking about lazy ass, trifling ass, selfish ass, don’t wanna do for you, always got an excuse, insecure, bitch ass, got a rack of kids and baby mamas men and this question came up. How many successful (owns a house, owns a car, stable job) single men you know personally? Not men who live with a woman or momma or renting with their boys. Somebody out on their own thriving and surviving?

*blank effin stare*

I can only think of two maybe three men out of all the folks I know. It’s a dayum shame. All of my female friends are on the up and up. We got our own shyt and you will not find us out in the streets hollering “I want a man to take care of me!” but dayum it would be nice to have that as an option!

This ain’t about bashing black men – I do enough of that on my site *LOL* but what it is about is stepping up and giving us sisters something to look forward to. I’m tired of carrying this load by myself. Dayummit am I asking to much?

And before somebody get ig’nant bout what I’m saying, relax cuz it ain’t that serious. If times get tight enough, I’ll gladly date [I use that term loosely] a man who ain’t got shit. CTFU! Been there, done that… *sigh*

Durty Mo
www.youknowyoudeadazzwrong.blogspot.com

1. Dorian G.
    October 16, 2008 at 12:55 pm — Reply

I stopped reading after “successful single man = owns a house.”

If I met a woman my age who owned a house I’ll tell her she got the jack because while I’m stacking dough and utilizing my financial dexterity she’s stuck her immediate future on a money pit with no hope of getting out for at least 5 years.

2. Preston
    October 16, 2008 at 6:04 pm — Reply

I own my home and I’m single. But then I’m gay too so I guess that doesn’t help much, does it?

3. The Pretty Brown Girl
    October 17, 2008 at 5:50 am — Reply

Forget all this other stuff. I want to marry Preston.

That is all.

4. Eb the Celeb
    October 17, 2008 at 8:08 am — Reply

Durty Mo be having me scared to take pics when I go out so that there wont be the slightest possibility that I end up over there…lol

5. Anonymous
    October 17, 2008 at 8:51 am — Reply

This is interesting. Every man I know, except for 1, owns his own house. And I’m not talking 3 dudes; about 20.

You need to move.

V.E.G.

6. Anonymous
    December 4, 2008 at 7:11 am — Reply

I was about to say if a man is your age and he still single its prolly something wrong wit him anyway..Like he prolly has commitment problems, cause by 30 youve met someone you could be wit… if you past 30 and you still havent found a man, sorry its not us… you maybe you just attract aint shit niggas, thats not our fault.lol Theres plenty of succesful black men, but do they want you prolly not. Why? Cause no matter what you say you looking for a dude to take care of you, otherwise you wouldnt even be talking about this you would jus be doing you. If you truely independent what does it matter what a man has? Now if he living on the street thats a different story. And I mean what dude just buys a house who is single… Most people dont buy homes until they start a family. Who wants to live in a big house by themself?

7. James
    May 8, 2012 at 8:21 pm — Reply

I own my own spot, drive a BMW, college ed. & good job. Just sayin, and aint gay