Tag, it’s MY turn
I usually don’t post on weekends, but here is a lil fluff for you to enjoy. You know the innanets are boring on weekends.
I don’t do these tagged things often. In fact, I mostly shun forwards of all types (ask my friends. They have been sent STERNLY worded emails and pictures of my vigorously shaking mini fists after sending me one of those forwards that goes “If you don’t send to 56 people, the heels of your favorite shoes will begin to lean to the left to the left”). Needless to say, I’m often left off the Forwards. With that being said, my girl Ladebelle tagged me with this about a week ago. I am just deciding to do it.
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts about Luvvie
1. My BFF Toco refuses to visit my blog because she gets freaked out everytime she sees my avatar because it looks SO MUCH like me. What can I say? My features make me very cartoonish.
2. I am a hat fiend, and wear hats 75% of the time. I have about 15 or so newsboy hats (Kangols mostly). I cock them slightly to the right when I wear them. My hat addiction is partly because I don’t like combing my hair that often. Plus they add extra flyness to me. Win-win!
3. I really do eat a bowl of rice EVERY day. Not just plain white rice (as folks tend to ask me with crazy looks), but Nigerian white rice, with stew on it. My day feels odd without having had some. Rice is indeed my favorite food, and if I don’t ever EVER get sick of it.
4. I’ve witnessed the birth of 3 babies. And I hold a special bond with each one of them. This is also the reason why I’m soooo straight on THAT for at least 4 years. The Gift of life is not a pretty sight.
5. I just recently stopped my nervous habit of biting my nails. My nails are now gloriously long. (edit: Dang! The cold weather made them brittle. They all broke apart from my left thumb. Shaking nailless fists vigorously!)
6. I would actually much rather be on the couch reading a good book than being online chatting. My actions don’t show it, but you don’t know how excited I get when I realize I have a new book to dive into.
7. I LOVE Greek Mythology, and have since the 7th grade. I even took a course in it in college and I voluntarily went to my huge lecture of it ALL the time because I just enjoyed it (more than could be said for some of my other classes, who saw me 4 times the whole semester). The Odyssey is one of my favorite books ever, and I have read it many times. Still not sick of it.
So now, I shall tag 7 people. Don’t worry, your favorite restaurant won’t close down because of a roaches infestation if you don’t do it. I will understand.