Afterthought

[ 7 ] March 10, 2009 |

After rocking my Red Pumps for 15 hours (8am – 11pm), my ankle is about to quit me! My feet are hurting like Beyonce was when mama Tina forced her into that TURRBLE Dereon Get updress. I yelped when I first took them off because being on your tippy toes for half a day then suddenly bringing your foot to the ground feels like a 10x the pain of a wood splinter. I feel like Jeebus don drop kicked my feets!

But I shall take this pain because its laced with me grinning like a Cheshire Cat because of the success of the day. Thanks to those 105 bloggers who participated, and to my homie, Karyn. Either way, I’m tuckered out from all the excitement. I gotta be dressed up again today for an Awards Benefit my gig is having (which, coincidentally, is Red-themed). I shall be in heels from 8 – 9pm today too. Jeebus be a foot massage. I shall return with a real post on Friday. Well, ya never know. But I’m pretty sure it won’t be Maybe it’ll be Thursday.

I didn’t even drink much at the Happy Hour. The Awards benefit IS open bar… Yeah naw I shall refrain. We all kno what happened last time I was a Professional Lush. Mmhmm… If y’all get some wonky Tweets, you’ll know what happened.

Tags: , ,

Category: Random

1. GlamStarr says:

15 hours?!?! Wow! All for a good cause love!

2. Blackberry Molasses/The Rebel Intellectual says:

*whispers*

I only kept em on for the pictures and one good stroll around the office.

I have a mini shoe closet in my office stocked with loverly flats. Its 4 blocks to my train, and I DON’T have a death wish.

But you’se a bad mama jamma. Congratulations on a job well done!

3. thismayconcernyou.com says:

Only two sentences in, and I must do this: http://thismayconcernyou.com/2009/02/18/11-daily-stiletto-wearing-women/

OK, back to reading. BRB

4. thismayconcernyou.com says:

ok, all I’ma say is please don’t mess up your feet for no job. lol.

5. amymay says:

I am duly impressed at your heel wearing virtuosity! 15 minutes is my max…. but I have that ol’ lame horse walk goin’ on… so sad, really… *sigh*

6. Ed The Sports Fan says:

that’s great to see your doing something righteous with rockin the red pumps. now only if we can get our ladies to bring em to the bed…

oh boy.

thanks for the love on thefreshxpress, look forward to checking you out more and more.

-Ed.

7. LibraSong says:

GET UP/DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you KNOW i got my lahf off of that alone!