Random

Laptop Lollapalooza Cont.

Seriously? This Laptop Lollapalooza has taken on a life of its own. I know some folks are like “Dang. We wished shed’d just get back to the regularly scheduled blog programming. I’m bout to. I PROMISE.

I really thought I would have broke it down to like 5 people by now, but I underestimated the dedication of my readers. Y’all are truly AWESOME. With that being said, 13 people got perfect scores and are still in the running for the Toshiba Laptop that I won from BestBuy.

Answers

1. Name 5 of my guest bloggers (besides my ePosse. They don’t count). Any 5 of these is right: Dame, O.N.E., KindredSmile, LibraSong, DeathGenius, Mr. Smart Guy, Monicarolevans, Tea, Genius Khan, Durty Mo, The Champ, Eysqueen

2. What happened last year that left me without a camera (and I wept)? I dropped it on concrete as a picnic and it shattered internally. Samsung wept!

3. How many teeth do I have in my mouth? 35 teeth (including wisdom). You can call me “Jaws”. But I did refer to having 37 once, so the person who put that gets in by default.

4. When is my birthday? January 5th

5. I got tipsy at a conference this year. What did I have to drink? White Wine

6. What was the first awards show I recapped? BET Awards 2007

7. Who do I consider to be the Ghost of Coon Present? T-Pain

8. I went off on a beautician last year for messing up a pride of mine, and had to be appeased with a Steak & cheese sammich. Why did I lose my cool on her? That fool made my eyebrows too thin. Had me looking like a cartoon villain

9. We all know that I’m a thug, but name 4 things that are scary @ me. Any 4 of these would work: Roaches, the dark, horror movies, clowns, a worldwide rice shortage, pleats on pants, joan Rivers’ face, Seeing the dental bill of a reformed crackhead

10. Name 5 places I’ve traveled this year. Any 5 of these worked: DC, New York, San Francisco, Detroit/Dearborn, Vegas, Houston, Champaign

The 13 Final FINALISTS are: C-Thunda, Lisa Bobbitt, True2Me, Brokey McPoverty, Cheekie, Inez, Crystal V., Shawnta B (SBailey), Elise, Ericka W., Mignon, R.R., NotAmadi

I will be emailing the 13 finalists with how the winner of the laptop will be decided. Stay tuned (but gimme bout 24 hours, lol).

Edit: LMAO @ all the people that have been stalking my blog tryna figure out the results. I didn’t mean to torture y’all. I promise! I love y’all!

1. @SBailey7
    August 19, 2009 at 2:30 am — Reply

"Edit: LMAO @ all the people that have been stalking my blog tryna figure out the results. I didn't mean to torture y'all. I promise!"

@Luvvie: I'm laughing at myself!

2. Cheekie
    August 19, 2009 at 2:40 am — Reply

Whoo! *does finalist jig*

Your readers ain't PLAYIN', Luvvie! I have no idea how you will possibly decide the winner, because it's some sleuths in this piece! lol

3. @edubb323
    August 19, 2009 at 2:59 am — Reply

Whoo hoo!!! Owwwww….*doin body roll*

Now I can go to bed…geesh!

4. Inez
    August 19, 2009 at 3:07 am — Reply

Yessss, going to the fridge for a beer to start celebrating. I made it!!! I made it!….Yes, I made it! I survived another round.

You did say 24 hours. I need sleep..lol, I have been stressing hard on this and tomorrow is my birfday. I'll prob sleep all day. lol, Thank you.

5. Chanel T
    August 19, 2009 at 3:49 am — Reply

Ummm… why oh WHY is my name not on that list??!!! *scrollin back up* mmmh mm i believe i had everys ingle answer correct!! :-(

6. Luvvie
    August 19, 2009 at 4:02 am — Reply

Sorry Chanel :-(. You got the places I went on vacation wrong. You put Atlanta & Cedar Pointe. Those were last year =/

7. FtLoP (a/k/a R.R.)
    August 19, 2009 at 1:37 pm — Reply

Yea! I made it :) Now on to wondering what comes next.

8. Chanel T
    August 19, 2009 at 10:20 pm — Reply

Awww darnit! :( okay…. well thanx for they opportunity!! *sulks away to a dark corner somewhere*

9. Brokey McPoverty
    August 20, 2009 at 1:06 am — Reply

W00T!

10. Brokey McPoverty
    August 20, 2009 at 4:41 pm — Reply

..now im stalking my email inbox. did i miss it?! does life hate me?!!?!

11. Shida
    August 27, 2009 at 6:06 pm — Reply

Sooooooo it's been like 10 days since you were sposed to be emailing them. What's the result?