Chris Brown’s FAIL
I’m not standing on my soapbox about how wrong Breezy was, because there’s going to be enough of that in blogosphere. We ALL know. However, his attempt to deny it was laughable. If Chris Brown doesn’t remember Ponning Rihanna’s fo’head then he must not remember his tangerine apology blouse o_O. Chris Brown got worst memory than an Old-timer’s (Alzheimer’s) sufferer. Bet he’ont rememba how that tight ass bow tie got ’round his neck.
I could barely pay attention to anything he was saying because that bow tie kept distracting me.
Then to cap it all off, #ChrisBrownsBowTie became the #1 Twitter trending topic (for those non-twitterers, it means it was the most talked about subject on Twitter at that time). There were my additions.
- #chrisbrownsbowtie wasn’t bout that freedom like Harriet. It was ’bout that beat down http://bit.ly/1ahaOw
- #chrisbrownsbowtie slayed Voldemort. #AvedaKedavra
- Rihanna prolly still wishes #chrisbrownsbowtie would hold her like a spanish guitar
- #chrisbrownsbowtie drop-kicked @drakesknee through the goalposts of life. Right down the middle. It’s RUDE
- #chrisbrownsbowtie crashed GMail
- They chose #chrisbrownsbowtie because it sang “Hello, is it me u’re looking for?” And they said YES
- #chrisbrownsbowtie made a sextape w/ Supahead’s throat
- #chrisbrownsbowtie wakes up & pisses excellence and bail money. It’s trapped in a glass case of emotions
- #chrisbrownsbowtie knows where Stevie’s hairline is & where Whoopi’s eyebrows are hiding
If Twitter was a school, I’d be in the Principal’s office for these #chrisbrownsbowtie tweets. In-school suspension. To read other hilarious ones, go here. iLove Twitter.