So in honor of Turkey Day tomorrow, I’mo give thanks for the many blessings in my life. And after that, y’all ain’t gon hear from me again til Monday. I plan on having over-extended itis. You understand, dontchu?
These are some shucking and jiving pilgrims. I won’t even wonder why they’re so happy. O_o
- Twitter – How else will I spend my days? Surely not doing, you know, stuff. Besides, where else can I be a complete fool and get quitted 1,000 times a day? Oh yeah… Gchat, this blog, life… Well, yall get my point.
- Dulce de Leche ice cream – In all it’s caramelly goodness. It makes coming home, sitting in front of the TV and doing nothing way exciting. Plus it’s adding to my thickness (sharrap to EVERYONE who jus said “What thickness?” Y’all are some haters! AND you’re RUDE! HMPH!)
- Bible Reader BBerry application – Allows me to get The Word while anywhere. Usually on my morning commute. See? Even Jesus is high-tech. Hey, don’t judge me. At least I’m getting SOME word! I can’t be a heathen ALL the time. Just part-time. Thankyouverymuch.
- Google Chrome – For being more awesome than Firefox and for making me forget what Internet Explorer is.
- Vaseline – I’m thankful for it because it does any and everything. Lotion, lip moisturizer, eyebrow
May your Thanksgiving be perfectly delicious, and may the spirit of ITIS tackle you and hold you in its sweet, sweet arms!
What are you thankful for?
My Chitowners. The Red Pump Project is having an event next week in honor of World AIDS Day. “Say RED… Cocktails & Conversations” is on Dec. 2nd, from 6pm – 9pm at Ai Sushi Restaurant and Lounge. You should come! Also, we’re having a silent auction, and all proceeds are going to a local HIV/AIDS organization. If you’d like to donate anything to the auction, let me know. We’re looking for more products.
I put out an APB for silent donation items and received the following offers from my friends and Twitterfam:
- Dereon bedazzled hijab
- Beyonce’s never worn pants
- Mama Tina’s never washed tee from when she beat up Ashanti, blood stains still on it
- She by Sheree jock strap w/ some of Sheree’s ball hairs thrown in for good measure
- A year of Mama Tina’s personal wardrobe consultation, complete with custom replicas of all of Queen Yawnce’s onesies
LMAO! iHate that iLove y’all. Foolishness! No, but really.