Happy MLK Day
I live-tweeted the Golden Globe awards, but in the absence of such overt foolery as I’m accustomed, it was boring. No one had a nip slip. No one ambushed the stage for a Kayne movement. Everyone was pretty well-behaved (in spite of the fact that 78% of those celebrities were TANKED! Clearly they serve good liquor at the Golden Globes).
Anywho, today is Martin Luther King Day. Because of this, I’mo make this post short. I got a couple of suggestions on what folks should do to observe the day.
- Mean-mug your racially insensitive coworker
- Stay in bed and have many dreams (not just one)
- Drop random MLK quotes into conversations. Even… no ESPECIALLY… when they don’t fit. i.e. You’re in line at McDonald’s and the cashier asks for your order. Say: “He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” And walk away. Would. Be. AWESOME
- Randomly burst out into a rendition of “Lift every voice and sing”
- Check out Google.com today.
Above all, in honor of Martin Luther King Day, figure out how you’ll leave a lasting legacy on this Earth. Me? I figure my *WALL SLIDE* will live longer than I do. *shrugs*So how are y’all observing MLK day?
P.S. Oh and for those that have to be at work, I’ll take a longer nap. Just for YOU. Mwahahahahhahaha *evil laugh*