My Life

Happy Birthday, Cupcake!

Today’s the birthday of the love of my life. My niece, Kami, is TWO today. YAYYYYYYY!!! Unfortunately, I’m missing it because I’m in Atlanta for a conference for us nonprofit technology geeks (for work). Aaaawwww. *pouts* *sad face* I did buy her shoes to wear on her special day though. She’s gotta be ON POINT for her special day.

My person who’s gap-toothed smile makes my thug FAIL. She’s prone to random outbursts of “Yayyyy!!! *clap clap clap* when she does something that makes her proud. Her tantrums are legendary and I’ve been known to threaten to put her up for sale on Craigslist. Despite that, I love her like she was BIRFED from me. I did watch her being born. Does that count? Either way, she’s my FAVORITEST person. I’d give up RICE if I had to for that lil munchkin. Her loves include long twirls in circles, Elmo, Yo Gabba Gabba and Dora the Explorer.

So here’s to you, Kami Cupcake. The bestest niece a person could have. Plus you look kind of like me so you’re even MORE special. You’re one of God’s greatest gifts and I feel blessed to have you EVERYDAY. :-D

Kami at 7 days old
At 3 months
Kami at 9 months. Check out her SMIZE (smiling with her eyes)
Kami at 1.98 yrs old (last week)
Won’t y’all join me on wishing my niece a happy birthday?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!!!

Luv Bulletins
—————–
ATL folks. I may or may not have a tweetup on Saturday. If I am, I’ll post something on my blog with time and place.

Alicia Keys Tweeted Me!

Dear Kelis, You're Tryna Get How Much?

1. ChiChi
    April 8, 2010 at 1:33 pm — Reply

ATL Baby! I'll have to check your blog this weekend. The fuckery starts tonight for me!

2. K to the...
    April 8, 2010 at 2:33 pm — Reply

Not 1.98 years old. lol Happy Birthday, Kami!!!

3. Lovedivine
    April 8, 2010 at 2:44 pm — Reply

Ok that Baby is GORGEOUS!!! Happy Birthday Kami!!! I wish you so many great years ahead.

4. @RenishaRenewed
    April 8, 2010 at 3:55 pm — Reply

I met Kami on Skype! And now I'm in love! She's so darn precious and cute and cuddly! Happy birthday, Kami!! :)

5. KindredSmile
    April 8, 2010 at 3:59 pm — Reply

Happy Bday Cupcake! You know good and well that's yo mini-me!

6. Angel
    April 8, 2010 at 5:09 pm — Reply

Aww, what a cutie! Look at those beautiful eyes!!! Happy Birthday!:)

7. Tea
    April 8, 2010 at 9:39 pm — Reply

My niece's bday was 4/6. She's one. Her party is this weekend and my mom's going to drive me up a wall about some damn Minnie Mouse decor. Wait, this was supposed to be a happy comment… what happened?

8. amymay117
    April 9, 2010 at 2:37 pm — Reply

Happy birthday Kami! May your Ig over flow as you grow!!

(with Luvvie for your Auntie, I don't see any way you could avoid it, boo boo!)