My Life

Happy Birthday, Cupcake!

Today’s the birthday of the love of my life. My niece, Kami, is TWO today. YAYYYYYYY!!! Unfortunately, I’m missing it because I’m in Atlanta for a conference for us nonprofit technology geeks (for work). Aaaawwww. *pouts* *sad face* I did buy her shoes to wear on her special day though. She’s gotta be ON POINT for her special day.

My person who’s gap-toothed smile makes my thug FAIL. She’s prone to random outbursts of “Yayyyy!!! *clap clap clap* when she does something that makes her proud. Her tantrums are legendary and I’ve been known to threaten to put her up for sale on Craigslist. Despite that, I love her like she was BIRFED from me. I did watch her being born. Does that count? Either way, she’s my FAVORITEST person. I’d give up RICE if I had to for that lil munchkin. Her loves include long twirls in circles, Elmo, Yo Gabba Gabba and Dora the Explorer.

So here’s to you, Kami Cupcake. The bestest niece a person could have. Plus you look kind of like me so you’re even MORE special. You’re one of God’s greatest gifts and I feel blessed to have you EVERYDAY. 😀

Kami at 7 days old
At 3 months
Kami at 9 months. Check out her SMIZE (smiling with her eyes)
Kami at 1.98 yrs old (last week)
Won’t y’all join me on wishing my niece a happy birthday?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!!!

Luv Bulletins
—————–
ATL folks. I may or may not have a tweetup on Saturday. If I am, I’ll post something on my blog with time and place.

Alicia Keys Tweeted Me!

Dear Kelis, You're Tryna Get How Much?

Awesomely Luvvie

Awesomely Luvvie

Wacky Wordsmith. Renowned Ranter. Pop Culture PrimaDonna. Side-Eye Sorceress. Shade Samurai. Foolery Fanatic. Dynamic Digerati with a Superior Shoe Game. Follow her everywhere:

1. ChiChi
    April 8, 2010 at 1:33 pm — Reply

ATL Baby! I'll have to check your blog this weekend. The fuckery starts tonight for me!

2. K to the...
    April 8, 2010 at 2:33 pm — Reply

Not 1.98 years old. lol Happy Birthday, Kami!!!

3. Lovedivine
    April 8, 2010 at 2:44 pm — Reply

Ok that Baby is GORGEOUS!!! Happy Birthday Kami!!! I wish you so many great years ahead.

4. @RenishaRenewed
    April 8, 2010 at 3:55 pm — Reply

I met Kami on Skype! And now I'm in love! She's so darn precious and cute and cuddly! Happy birthday, Kami!! :)

5. KindredSmile
    April 8, 2010 at 3:59 pm — Reply

Happy Bday Cupcake! You know good and well that's yo mini-me!

6. Angel
    April 8, 2010 at 5:09 pm — Reply

Aww, what a cutie! Look at those beautiful eyes!!! Happy Birthday!:)

7. Tea
    April 8, 2010 at 9:39 pm — Reply

My niece's bday was 4/6. She's one. Her party is this weekend and my mom's going to drive me up a wall about some damn Minnie Mouse decor. Wait, this was supposed to be a happy comment… what happened?

8. amymay117
    April 9, 2010 at 2:37 pm — Reply

Happy birthday Kami! May your Ig over flow as you grow!!

(with Luvvie for your Auntie, I don't see any way you could avoid it, boo boo!)