Whose Baby Is This?

[ 50 ] July 19, 2010 |

Ya know. I LOVE babies. Them so cute. Just by default since they’re so little. But sometimes, babies look less cuddly and more… how can I say this? Ah yes… unfortunate. I don’t like to use the word “ugly” because its ugly. I prefer less harsh descriptors. Like cutely challenged. Or facially unpleasant. However, the site Ugly Babies R Us does not shy away from it. This one, for example is actually cute but…

Ugly baby

He's been here before. Yes. Let's go with that. Shoutout to UglyBabiesRUs.tumblr.com for this pic.

I just… iCan’t even deal. I can’t be roasting folks babies too murch though. I don’t want Future Mini Luvvies to be looking like Quasimodo’s spawns. Plus, I’m still trying to get into them Golden Gates of Glory one day. I’ont wan’t St. Pete to just quit me allaway and take my name off his VIP list of Life. No ma’am.

But he’s a little cute though. Ain’t he? *bites nails*

Tags: , ,

Category: Random, Whose is this?

1. fabdogooder says:

lol..Oh gosh..now I’m gonna have dreams..:-\

2. emti says:

this is what my mother would call “a difficult beauty”

3. Caspercutie says:

Sorry, it looks like the lizard baby from the original V. But a cute lizard baby.

4. Lite Bread says:

Yer Most Embarrisin’ Me Awesomelynessis,
    That ain’t no baby, OK?!

Where you get my Office Security badge picture from?

5. PBG says:

That baby is mad cuz he just got born, looked around this mess of a world and wished he was still in the safety of his mama’s loving womb. He’s thinking “I ain’t sign up for this sh*t!!”

6. SanTara says:

this baby looks like its been awake the whole 9 months i pray the bags under the eyes get unpacked by rest

7. misha says:

my baby took a mean picture like that….apparently they woke her up from a perfectly good nap to snap the picture. So there she is, 1 day old, fists up and giving the entire nursery staff the side eye from hell…lol

some day if I can get that picture from her, I will post it.

8. Booga says:

I don’t want biological children, thus I don’t have to fear kharma’s bitch slap in this category, right? That is one ugly baby! Ohhhhhh man!

9. Ms. Smart says:

That baby is going to come find you and kick your arse.

10. Do Beverly Hills plastic surgeons have an age minimum? Does this po’ child have to go to Brazil?

I don’t blame the baby. Maybe he had a difficult delivery from a hostile vagina. That’s prolly what caused that red mess around his eyes. Paris Hilton didn’t have a baby, did she?

11. Ohsonattral says:

Is this the baby that was in the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button?

12. Jalanda says:

It’s Smeagol’s baby picture. “My precious….”

13. Ty says:

Wow this is some foolery here! I think this image was photoshopped! Looks suspect!

14. MS.K says:

Yea. . . no. . . he’s not even a little cute. He’s a tad scary looking actually. But umm. . . uhh. . . maybe he’ll grow into his looks *says a prayers*

15. Uh? says:

I don’t think he’s ugly. He just looks like a newborn. I’d have to see him at around 6 weeks. His eyes are gorgeous though.

and no shade, but judging by that pic of you at 3 months, you weren’t exactly cute. Then talking about you don’t want your kids to be ugly? lol girl, bye.

16. JAYE says:

My mama said I can’t call “ugly” babies ugly, so i’ll call him… the devil

17. I think he’s upset about his past life. He looks slightly wise and resolved. Awesome.

18. DivaKattGurl says:

If you could only see my reaction to reading these replies, tears, convulsions, laughing’ so hard my stomach hurts! I can’t! It is 3:32am! I am innocently catching up on my blog subscriptions. I am going to hell in a hand basket for even laughing at this fuckery. The only beautiful about this child is his eye color and the fact that he ain’t mine… wait it is a he… isn’t it? O_O

19. dailycurlz says:

lol… I am not saying ugly , but damn he is super feo, hahah

20. BrandNew says:

I read the title, looked at the pic and fell off the chair laughing!! lol lol you crack me up!! I swear I can always come here for a good laugh.

“Who made him mad? Why is he side-eyeing life in general? Is he judging us all? Just why is he so ornery?” <— I just about died LOL LOL!!

21. K.Bookworm says:

See? This is what happens when you execute serial killers. They can’t get into heaven and Satan said they ain’t runnin up in his spot taking ish over. So they are reincarnated as angry redneck babies with sociopathic tendencies.

22. He does look a tad bit like he is suspicios of everyone

23. Is it just me or does that little fella look like a mini-Cyrus Beene?

24. Mo says:

Y’all don’t know nothin’ about birthin’ no babies. That child ain’t too long out the birth canal. He still has iodine on his eyes and face.

25. mens groups says:

Many thanks any insightful blog site. Wherever otherwise could I am getting that kind of information developed in this sort of ideal technique? For sale undertaking that we’re just now working on, and I’ve been recently on the consider such details.

26. no name says:

wow..he’s not ugly, no body is!