I Have Antoine Dodson Fever

[ 50 ] August 2, 2010 |

LAWD! If y’all don’t know who Antoine Dodson is by now, you ain’t LIVED!!! You must be living in a world where YouTube doesn’t exist and Google isn’t allowed. Yes, you may have migrated to China. I’m going to assume everyone reading this has heard of Antoine. If you haven’t, please take a look HERE. PURE hilarity. The type where you just laugh silently against your will because you can’t catch your breath.

Disclaimer: Rape itself is a serious issue so that isn’t the funny part. The ONLY subject of laughter here is Antoine Dodson’s whole SELF. Carry on.

Antoine Dodson

HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIVES! HIDE YO HUSBANDS!

I LOVE me some Antoine Dodson! Do you hear me??? LURVE I say. He is of course the worst possible spokesperson for the incident, but he does it with such passion that you can’t help but nod ahead. This is a classic case of “See what had happened was…” gone awesomely right. Between Brother Antoine’s bandana and neck-swerving action, this is just so fantastic on all levels.

But I do wonder though. How did the cameraman record it without falling to the ground in hysterics? Had it been me, they’da had NO footage because watching Antoine woulda rendered the camera wonky as heck from my CRACKING all the way up.

Since the original vidjo came out last Wednesday, there have been COUNTLESS remixes done on it. Folks on the innawebs are A MESS! These 2 below are my FAVES! They’re so funny that I’ve cried laughing. Like WEEPING and hyperventilating. Watch for yourself.

I’m a bit upset that the autotune version is now stuck in my head. I’ve caught myself singinging “CLAHMING, CLAHMING yo windows, snatching yo people up!” more times than I could count these past three days. This just can’t be life. But even CATCHIER is this song!

TELL ME THAT DOESN’T BEAT! Lawd! That song is IT! “Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife!” And the end, with the clapping? I just… *falls out* Don’t judge me if this song ends up on my iPod. DO. NOT. JUDGE. ME!

Oh & the fact that there’s now an Antoine Dodson Facebook fan page just completely MURKS me! Am I the only one who is now obsessed with Antoine? I want to start a fan club in his honor for all the laughter he has brought me for the past 3 days. I got Dodson Fevah!

Tags: , ,

Category: Random, Videos

1. Crissle says:

OMG! That auto-tuned song. I live & I die!

2. Ms. Smart says:

Are they asserting that Spiduh Man is rapin’ everybody out there??

3. Aisha says:

Luvvie, girl, there are days I feel so wrong for laughing at this…I mean, no, it’s NOT funny what happened to his sister (did you peep her portion of the interview?! Funny…but not as much as Antoine’s) but could he have expressed it any other way? Tears come to my eyes ERRTIME I watch it…then they had the NERVE (genius) to AUTO-TUNE him! iCant.

*sings* “CLAH-CLAHMING IN YO WINDOWS, SNATCHIN YO PEOPLE UP”

• Luvvie says:

LMAOOO!! The autotune is just a complete mess. And I love everything about it. But the Dodsons are some fighters. Can’t nothing hold them down!

4. whit says:

You are so dumb, you are really dumb for posting this. LOVE IT!!!!! I been watching those remix vids ALL weekend. They gave me LIFE!

• Luvvie says:

YESSSS!!! “We gon FAND u. We gon FAND u so run and tell that, run and tell that…” The way these songs are so catchy is just not fair.

5. Alovelydai says:

Cafe press has t-shirts & bags now…I hope Antoine gets some money for this!

6. fabdogooder says:

Lawd..lawd…lawd.lolol. “Hide yo husbands”…”RUN.TELL.THAT.!”

7. vonnie says:

that last song WINS MY SOUL!! i was CRYING laughing when i saw that last night…..just total win with that song

8. MJones says:

OMG! The white boy’s piano cover… the ukulele and guitar covers too?!?! I’m DONE!

Also, a follow-up interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hdC16-cTQ0&feature=player_embedded

I’m actually mad they tried to defend his foolishness. Even more mad that he got buck in a woman’s outfit O_o

9. LMAO! I have beyond Dodson fevah! The sister who was almost assaulted was funny too! Her “my boy” and popping her neck was too much for the kid!

10. I’m with you. It’s just too funny! Every since my saw the original footage on Thursday we have been addicted. We spent Saturday morning watching all of the Youtube remixes… Loves it. Antoine took full advantage of his 15 minutes. loves it!

11. Chai says:

How does one THANK YOU for sharing this!!! LMAO @ work right now…& don’t care who’s watching!!

12. That bandana and that hair….I can’t and I won’t. In fact, I never will!

13. lee says:

i almost didn’t click on that. lmaoooo…. praise the powers that be that i did. the dodsons’ give me life.

14. BlackLizLemon says:

The sister had me crackin’ up.

“It’s not just ’cause I’m pretty. I know THAT!”

That autotune is in my head, too. :(

• SoFlyy says:

OMG!! That “I know THAT!!” Had me absolutely GONE. I perish I tell you!! That is until Antoine makes me LIVE again… that man, that man right there. I am posting this up ASAP. ‘Toine needs more people.

• Luvvie says:

Kelly just KNEW she the finest thing walking. She said it w/ such conviction

15. Antonio says:

#TeamAntoine Support that boy’s clothing line and signature headwraps!

16. iolastar says:

You and me both. When I saw this video I shared it with everyone, like immediately. I’m a fan of his twitter and facebook page. The thing is YES he’s a character and so is his sister, don’t sleep on Kelly, lol but really he was just a brother taking up for his sister, ya gotta love him for that.

• Luvvie says:

Right! He was gooning for his sister. Gotta love that indeed. And kelly herself is a mess. If she had more face time, I’m sure she’d drop more gems.

17. bogart4017 says:

Where in the world did this guy come from???

18. udee says:

I believe I grazed heaven with my laughter!!