Famous folks

A Journey in Luvvie’s Google Reader

Hey folks! I’ve been such a blogging delinquent. I haven’t blogged in 6 days. My bad. But I’s back! Antywho…

Every day, I go into my Google Reader, which has all the blogs I read delivered in one place. Sometimes I go days without checking it, and the posts pile up. When I finally sit down to read them, I like to live-tweet what I’m reading, especially when it comes to celebrity news. These are the tweets from it (I only got to TheYBF this time).

El DeBarge is on the cover of the newest EbonyMag & his coiffure is as slick as ever. 1,325 hoes were slayed at the photoshoot for it. El DeBarge is proof positive that you can be on that dope & recover. *looks at Whitty Hutton* I’m just saying. (-__-)

Venus Williams is once again wearing shirts as dresses to play tennis. With skintone shorts. *sigh* Venus, you ain’t got that Serena swag. Like really. It’s CLEAR the visual she’s trying to go for if her shorts are skintoned. SADDOWN Venus. Go wear actual dresses. Plus, displaying sweaty camel toe has NEVER been segzy. STOP.

Moving on… DMX said Plies is a horrible rapper. Why is he concerned? Last time I seen him rap was when he prayed on The Source Awards. I agree w/ DMX that everytime Plies raps, an angel loses a Tupac CD. I’m just wondering why DMX ain’t worried bout other things. Like rehab.

In OTHER news, Rihanna has a coupla new tatts. One is a gun on her thigh. You say tattoo, I say hoodrat. (-__-). SADDOWN, Ri-Ri! Was just told by @Huny & @RihannaStan (O__O) that Ri-Ri’s new tatts are for a movie role. They’re fake. WAIT! SHE’S ACTING??? I just… I wish folks would perfect the craft that they are subpar or mediocre at before moving on to other crafts. I’m just saying… (-__-) Monica Calhoun can’t get a movie role but y’all wanna give Ri-Ri one. I SEE what y’all on. It ain’t right either. It just ain’t right. (._.)

On a GREAT note, Ludacris raised $25K for his Foundation b/c of celeb bball game in ATL. He is one rapper who has sense. And no BAIL budget.

The fellas of Day 26 were at the Celebrity Bball game. And no. Brian’s braids still ain’t grown. Bless his heart.

Elsewhere in Google Reader… Ameriie’s (O___o) bleach blond hair. I finally see it. It looks AWFUL. And dry. Womp. Sidenote: I wish someone woulda told Amerie that the extra i she announced she’s adding to her name won’t mean more record sales. Or charisma. Or more fame.

Moving on… The Devil’s nephew Joe Jackson said spankings kept KangMiko outta gang. *deep sigh* How do I say this w/ a bit of couth? Joseph, NOTHING bout MJ said “GANGS.” Unless he was talmbout the Shark & Jets from “West Side Story.” But REAL LIFE gangs? NAW SON! Acting like whooping MJ was only thing that kept him from being a Blood or Crip. Mike woulda sang a ballad during a driveby. SADDOWN JOE! MJ coulda formed his own gang. They’d be the ones in flooded pants. And their drivebys would be throwing food to the homeless. #KangMiko

I stopped here because I didn’t want to be put in Twitter jail. But still… mmhmm. Should I do this weekly on my blog? Do y’all wanna see this? Thoughts, feedbacks, concerns? *takes sip was water*

1. Kay
    September 7, 2010 at 2:43 pm — Reply

I suggest you put your tweets up here, cause I just can’t with Twitter…it’s tha damn debbel…

• September 8, 2010 at 3:34 pm — Reply

Twitter is the Den of Iniquity. That, you’re right about.

2. Nolachick
    September 7, 2010 at 2:45 pm — Reply

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!! I need this in my life. You should make it a permanent fixture like the letters.

• September 8, 2010 at 3:34 pm — Reply

I just may do that!

3. September 7, 2010 at 2:51 pm — Reply

YESSS, Luvvie yes! Puleeze blog your Google Chat live tweets :-)

• September 8, 2010 at 3:34 pm — Reply

Aww snap! Will add this to my arsenal then.

4. Mo
    September 7, 2010 at 2:54 pm — Reply

I agree w/both of the above comments!

• September 8, 2010 at 3:35 pm — Reply

Your wish is my command. :-D

5. September 7, 2010 at 3:40 pm — Reply

Yes I love this I commented back to you on Twitter but as per usual u throw me no luv! *tears*

Please do this and I think a few letters are in order. Feel free to address Amerii’s new do and other failers at life like T.I. & Tiny….

NYC LUVS YOU LUVVIE!!

• September 8, 2010 at 3:35 pm — Reply

Girl. my @replies be POPPING! It’s getting harder and harder to reply to everyone who tweets me. Sorry. I read every tweet though! :-D

6. September 7, 2010 at 3:56 pm — Reply

“Brian’s braids still ain’t grown. Bless his heart.”

*hollers* LMFAO. He obviously went to the Flava Flav school of Cosmetology with those stubborn arse braids.

And yeah, um like I said on Twittah, Ameriiiie looks like a bootleg Beyonce in a film called, “Chevy Records” or something.

• September 8, 2010 at 3:37 pm — Reply

LMAO!!! His braids are stubborn as hell. They will NOT budge for the life of them. And chile… amerie is just…

7. Mel~
    September 7, 2010 at 5:42 pm — Reply

WAIT!! Who invited Day 26 — anywhere? Let alone to a bball game? Do their instructors at trade school know they are skipping sessions for pick up games? They think that the Diddy curse is a joke – it aint. Ask Cheri Dennis and her 5 o’clock shadow….

Oh and now iiAmeriieii is just edgy enough to be Willow Smith’s back up singer. *job security*

• September 8, 2010 at 3:37 pm — Reply

ROTF!!!! You’s a MESS!!! And not Cheri Dennis! What ever happened to her?

8. September 8, 2010 at 1:26 am — Reply

Joe Jackson needs to go somewhere. I don’t care if Toukie Williams was his cousin, KANG MIKO would have never joined a gang.

The closest #THRILLERMAKER came to a gang was his membership in Friends of The National Zoo. Huggin’ chimps & koala bears and donating money. *shew*

• September 8, 2010 at 3:38 pm — Reply

Right. Joe Jackson is just a mess in more ways than we can all count.

9. September 9, 2010 at 9:54 am — Reply

THIS!! I don’t eeeem know where to start. I know what needs to stop tho *looks at you Ameriiiiie*

LMAO @ her being Willow Smith’s back up singer.

Someone mentioned the Rihanna acting thing to me… my only response: -_______-

Brian’s braids still ain’t grown. Bless his heart.
    #iPerish

10. MsMelissa!
    September 9, 2010 at 12:46 pm — Reply

” everytime Plies raps, an angel loses a Tupac CD. ”

~_~ I.just.cant.stand.it girl you are a mess. ROFL

11. September 9, 2010 at 2:07 pm — Reply

* Ebony should have done a joint cover with El DeBarge, Chris Brown and R. Kelly called “We Will Always Love These Shady Negroes”
    * I have watched 50 billion hours of the US Open. Now I stan hard for the Williams Sisters, but Venus’ second dress *sigh* they actually tracked the number of times she fixed her dress. Her opponent wasn’t that great, but all the dress tugging cost her.
    * Yes RiRi’s in a movie. Based on the board game Battleship. Girl, I guess
    * Leave Ameriiiiiiiiiiiiiie’s hair alone. Poor girl got stuck in Chernobyl

12. bogart4017
    September 22, 2010 at 8:16 am — Reply

You’re a natural. Go for it.