Videos

This Fight Here…

I’m in DC until the end of the week for Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s Annual Legislative Conference. I’m there repping The Red Pump Project. But I wanted to drop y’all something. I saw this clip and cackled LOUDLY.

If this ain’t the most tame group fight I’ve ever seen, I don’t now what is. My 2 year old and 5 year old nephews have had more brutal fights with each other. For realsies. Why did I laugh the ENTIRE time I watched this? I love my gays but this fight was gayer than a rainbow flag sewn into boyshorts and worn by a dude named Tiny. The windmill punches and the commentary pretty much murked me. Gotta love it.

1. Mel~
    September 16, 2010 at 8:40 am — Reply

Was he “shoo-bi-doo”ing in the background?! *flatlines*

2. September 16, 2010 at 8:44 am — Reply

Lmao!!! I love how the bouncers roll up AFTER all the fighting talkin about,”Go Home.”

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Luvvie, June Moses. June Moses said: RT @luvvieig: New AweLuv post: This Fight Here… http://bit.ly/ciFgI2 [...]

4. Margo_Brown
    September 16, 2010 at 3:48 pm — Reply

“Is this Westside Storyyyyyyyy? The Jets, The Sharks…” I LMAO when he started snapping and doing the music….a mess. And why was ol’ boy in the white shirt going after errrrrrbody?! And then he almost busted his ass…. Woo, my stomach hurts.

5. September 16, 2010 at 4:43 pm — Reply

LMAO, I died when the Black Mr. Clean came to stop it all, “Go Home!” This was so theatric. Like, they weren’t really fighting right? This was like interpretive dance or some ish…

6. June
    September 16, 2010 at 5:38 pm — Reply

I can’t get over the person on the left that jumped in the fight later…what was that a fake fur?!?!?! hahahahaha Luvvie you’re the best

7. September 16, 2010 at 10:17 pm — Reply

SSSSSStaawwwwwwwppp! SSssstaawwwwwwppp! You guys, jussst sstawwp!

8. TB_BT
    September 21, 2010 at 5:25 am — Reply

But it was about the people in the background singing West Side Story. I was done!!

9. Kizz
    October 5, 2010 at 9:52 am — Reply

look like it was choreographed a la “Beat it”

“sha-monnn”