Jersey Shore, Janelle Monae, Rick Rozay: Kids Did Halloween RIGHT!

Dear Facebook, Why's My Font So Small?

1. November 2, 2010 at 8:35 am — Reply

still #FAIL on several different levels lol

2. November 2, 2010 at 8:38 am — Reply

“Ok, how about they’re breakdancing – and the big F is doing the robot while the little C is doing the worm?”

iCant, maybe an interpretive dougie?

• November 2, 2010 at 9:33 am — Reply

Alise, really??

• November 2, 2010 at 6:29 pm — Reply

LMAOOOO @ interpretive dougie. chile… GO AWAY!

3. November 2, 2010 at 9:35 am — Reply

Derbage??

*expired*

4. November 2, 2010 at 10:09 am — Reply

When I first saw the logo, I actually thought it was cute… *abstract shrug*

Then I went to their site to research what they do and it made even more sense… to me.

I never saw anything perverted about it, whatsoever. I saw an adult embracing a child. Which would make sense considering they serve communities of children in the welfare system who have been abused and neglected…

I think this organization, tried to sincerely tie in their mission with their logo. I thought it was cute. #CarryOn

• November 2, 2010 at 6:29 pm — Reply

I love their mission and all but the F’s 2nd arm is placed somewhere that just brings up bad images.

5. DatChic
    November 2, 2010 at 12:14 pm — Reply

Honestly, when I first saw the logo it took me a few seconds to see what the fuss was all about. I looked like the F was reaching down to pic up the other letter.

But then i saw the bad Touchy MicFeely interpretation of the logo. Baaaadd.
    It is a #Fail. Its just bad and unfortunate design.

6. November 2, 2010 at 1:21 pm — Reply

Shout to Geo for “derbage”. I haven’t heard a “derb” reference in years.

Honestly, I do see the innocence in the logo…the “F” is comforting the “c”. However, we live in a society in which I’d be wary of my son telling me he wants to be an acolyte. *shrug* So yess, the logo does look perverted, as well.

7. Ms. Heaven
    November 2, 2010 at 1:27 pm — Reply

Ok, it’s a fail. If the c wasn’t curved to the front of the f’s..um..appedange (read tallywacker) then maybe it wouldn’t look so bad. I can see what the logo is SUPPOSED to be, but we live in America, and perception is reality up in this piece.

8. November 3, 2010 at 7:43 pm — Reply

Yeah, that F’s arm can, um…NOT be place there.

9. bogart4017
    November 19, 2010 at 9:25 am — Reply

I saw what everyone else saw—and my mind ain’t in the gutter….
    fail!