Jersey Shore, Janelle Monae, Rick Rozay: Kids Did Halloween RIGHT!
Halloween has come and go. We’ve all seen our share of the outrageous, ridiculous, and outta pocket. However, I want to show off some of THE BEST costumes I’ve seen yet. And they’ve been worn by kids.
First we have…
The amount of awesome in this pic is OFF. THE. CHAINS!!! They’re the cast of Jersey Shore. OMG!!! *cackles* *rolls around on the floor* Vinny is missing, but it’s ok. The fact that the kids look JUST like the cast too, with individual attitudes to match. iLIVE. Why is this awesome?
- We got Mini Situation in the back being the life of the party, as usual.
- Then we got Mini JWoww giving soo much Sass that I don’t know what to do with myself.
- Little Samantha is smiling and rocking short shorts, just like real Sammy does. She also has on makeup. Chile…
- Mini Ronnie (who is slightly husky just like real Ronnie) is also there.
- Look at Mini Pauly D’s hair! It’s high and gelled to the hair gawds like it should be
- Best of all is Lil Snooki (a bit of a redundancy as Snooki’s the size of a pygmy already) has on glasses you KNOW she can’t see out of.
Yeah… this pic is a bucket of awesome.
Awesome Halloween costumes continue with Mini Janelle Monaes.
Do you guys SEEEEE all this cuteness in my face??? These children are TOO ADORABO FOR WORDS!!! *falls out* I saw this pic and my ovaries proceeded to do the wop, running man, cabbage patch AND one round of the Electric Slide. I just… Their parents need awards because this is full of such WIN!
Then there’s this Mini BAWSE!
And he got mad attitude too. Chile… This made me cackle. GOOD stuff!
Oh the kiddies. GOTTA love ‘em.
P.S. I just realized I’ve done THREE Halloween posts in a row. For someone who isn’t even ALL HALLOWS ERRTHANG, I sure did talk about it a lot this go-round. Anyway, I’m done. Carry on.