Famous folksTV

Sherri Shepherd Lusted and Prince Dropped The Mic

Prince and Sherri Shepherd on The View

Sometimes, life is funnier than anything I can make up. What happened on The View yesterday was one of those times. So Prince came on the show for a surprised 4-minute visit. The ladies all swooned (of course). Then… you know what? Watch it for yourself.

You can fast forward to exactly minute 3:00 if you don’t have time to watch the whole thing.

Sherri Shepherd said she’s been wanting to make love to Prince since she was young and Prince picked up his stuff, dropped the mic and EXITED stage left. He QUIT the show!

I’ve been traveling on this road too long. Tryna find my way back home. The old, new, and future me is DEAD and gone! I. AM. IN. TEARS!

Prince got the “Seckchual chocolate” hands, picked up his shit and BOUNCED! He literally dropped the mic, and SUPER quick too! He jetted outta there to fast, looking like a Kenyan runner.

He acted like she was the Big Bad Wolf and was about to bite him, Little Red Purple Sweater.

Prince straight up MURKED Sherri. How do you offer your Love Pocket and OFFEND the dude? Sherri Girl… My feelings are lowkey hurt for you. Remember when she said she was a size 6? Yeah this is even worse than that time. Prince pretty much went “WELP… TIME NA GO!” and closed the piano on Sherri Shepherd’s hope, dreams and lusting. WELL DAMB!

On a good note, Sherri’s hairhat was looking RIGHT and TIGHT! Even WITH her lacefront intact, Prince said “Girl NAWL!” WOMPIZZLE!

Which of you wants to go buy Sherri Shepherd a high #SelfOfSteam on Craigslist? we #minuswell start a fund cuz for all #intensivepurposes… Sherri just got her whole ego handed to her by a Fierce Pocket Straight named Prince. Bite-sized side-eyedom game PROPER!!!

There’s an Amber Alert out for what used to be Sherri Shepherd’s ego. If you find it, call 1-800-MURKED1. Kthxbai!

I’d bust out all types of *wall slides* if I offered my Love Pocket on a platter and a man went “Nawl I’m good.” CHILE… I’d DAH Thrice! My ego is TOO fragile to be pushed back in my face! (See what I did there? You see it.)

But yes… LAWDT this was just… EVERYTHING.

P.S. If you wanna pass out RIGHT quick, look at this pic. I just… can’t go on. @SteenFox is just…

Harriet Tubman Was Bout That Life and Bout That Freedom

Whose Family Is This?

1. kai_tesi
    December 10, 2010 at 12:33 am — Reply

The way she was touching her chest and gulping for breath, her whole body was affected. Grabbing gloves and errthang…
    Just shows that everybody gets starstruck. And that silence is GOLDEN!

2. December 10, 2010 at 12:44 am — Reply

HA!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! I don’t even know what to do!!!! Lawdt!!!! He annihilated my life w/that one!!! He straight the hell up ran off stage!!!

• December 13, 2010 at 2:35 am — Reply

Yeah he murked her something proper.

3. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by TheCurvyFashionista and OluLuvvie AdeRatchet, I Am Your People. I Am Your People said: RT @luvvieig: Sherri Shepherd Lusted and Prince Dropped The Mic | Awesomely Luvvie http://bit.ly/gYUJwF […]

4. December 10, 2010 at 3:00 am — Reply

Baby jesus give me strainf!!! I cant breathe! This shit is tooo much for me right now. I’ve had a hard day, dammit, but this jus turned bullshit into sweet tea and skittles.

Prince said “I’ll pass and go straight to jail without collectin $200″

Prince said “Not even if your love pocket was high yella with a long jerry curl and a name like Vanity or Appolonita”

Prince said “not even under a black light, high off X, wit shades on”

lawd!! And he dropped the mic with such grace tho! smh. Imma go pray for Sherri’s ego to be left in her Christmas stockinga day early.

• December 13, 2010 at 2:36 am — Reply

Yeah Santa gon need to bring Sherri some high(er) #selfofsteam after that

5. Asmith
    December 10, 2010 at 3:35 am — Reply

Priceless ! The only thing that fell faster and harder than Prince’s mic was Sherri’s self-esteem. Somewhere Chappelle is preparing a comeback show based on this material alone.

• December 13, 2010 at 2:36 am — Reply

LOL the jokes will just write themselves. Like they did with this post.

6. Roxy
    December 10, 2010 at 4:23 am — Reply

Girl, this was staged!

*walks away innocently*

• December 13, 2010 at 2:37 am — Reply

MMHMMM.. Denial ain’t just a river…

7. […] being said, I did find Awesomely Luvvie’s review […]

8. udee
    December 10, 2010 at 6:09 am — Reply

*wall slide* forever!

• December 13, 2010 at 2:37 am — Reply

LMAO! Pretty much.

9. Constance
    December 10, 2010 at 8:37 am — Reply

I just don’t understand why Sherri would think saying something like this would be acceptable. You wouldn’t say something like that to the hot guy at the gym so why would you say it to Prince? Are celebs not people too?

Someone clearly forgot to give her the page in the handbook that says, “No speaking of f*cking the guests.”

• December 13, 2010 at 2:38 am — Reply

Sherri ain’t got a lick of couth that the good Lawd gave her

10. December 10, 2010 at 8:43 am — Reply

Hilarious! he said “oup gotta go!”

• December 13, 2010 at 2:38 am — Reply

Sure did!

11. December 10, 2010 at 9:20 am — Reply

[…] is just…P.P.S. Thanks to @InnyVinny for sending me the screenshot so I could add my snark to it![ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE]Tagged as: Prince, Sherri Shepherd, The View Article by LuvvieLuvvie roasts and rants at […]

12. December 10, 2010 at 9:45 am — Reply

I just wall slided all the way to floor because the damn video is BLOCKED in Canada.
    Eff my parents for emigrating here instead of the US like smart people.

• December 13, 2010 at 2:38 am — Reply

Dang! They some haters in Canada? Well that’s why the GIF is there. You get the gist of it.

• Kiss
      November 7, 2013 at 9:16 am — Reply

I’m in the US and it’s blocked here too.

13. Kay
    December 10, 2010 at 11:13 am — Reply

OMG!! Poor Sherri…she built like a capital T…and His Royal Badness wants no parts of it….

• December 13, 2010 at 2:39 am — Reply

“built like a capital T…”

Here lies Luvvie… *dead*

14. December 10, 2010 at 11:53 am — Reply

I. Can. Not!!!!! Lawd, I always knew Sherri wasn’t too big on thinking but to say something like THAT?!? No ma’am.

• December 13, 2010 at 2:40 am — Reply

Sherri got handed a cup of “Gurl NAWL” by Prince. lol

15. MsMelissa!
    December 10, 2010 at 1:00 pm — Reply

Prince:

I will not do you in a house
    I will not do you with a mouse
    I do not do not want Sherris Green Eggs and Ham

***Exits stage***

• December 13, 2010 at 2:40 am — Reply

ROTF!!! Dr. Prince Seuss! HA!

16. […] (H/T and even more details here) […]

17. December 10, 2010 at 3:11 pm — Reply

ROFL!!! she should’ve quit while she was ahead. If it was me I would have just sat there, shut up, and just fixed mine eyes on his glory.

I ain’t gonna lie, doe. I would have acted the same way that she did at the beginning. lol

18. December 10, 2010 at 3:41 pm — Reply

Sherri needs more people. And a hip bone or two. I can’t BALEEB she made fool of herself like that, even as entertaining as it was. I was waiting for Prince to go, “Ma’am. Please stop drooling upon my blouse.”

I’m not gonna lie, though. I would have been mesmerized by the unicorn man, myself. But silence is golden. And Sherri seems to be working with knuts.

• December 13, 2010 at 2:42 am — Reply

HA @ BALEEB! she sho’ll was swooning all over Prince’s blouse. womp!

19. December 10, 2010 at 3:08 pm — Reply

LMAO, somewhere in a corner trying to recover is Sherri’s ego and in the opposite corner is her self respect. I mean are you serious, did she really think The Delicate One, as I like to sometimes call him, would appreciate such a remark? Has she never seen the bishes that Pricne slays? If it ain’t the color of toffee with hair of silk and baby breath he ain’t touching it with a 12 inch pole.

• December 10, 2010 at 6:44 pm — Reply

OMG sooo true plus he is like 4ft 1 O___O I can’t see it!!

• December 13, 2010 at 2:41 am — Reply

Right! Prince has been w/ the most EPIC of womins. And Sherri wants to throw her hat in the ring. O___O

20. flaxluv
    December 10, 2010 at 5:52 pm — Reply

Hopefully Sherri will reflect upon Prince’s exammple that SOME people still exist who continue to take God and wholesome values seriously. I heard her explain on the View previously her “reasons” for discarding the faith she was raised in and that Prince has now accepted. I can’t say for sure, but it does make one wonder was she just looking for a license to live shamelessly? What about your example to your child and to other children exposed to your thrill-seeking thoughtlessness in today’s HIV-risky era. Still luv ya overall Sherri, but COME ON!!!

• December 10, 2010 at 6:48 pm — Reply

flaxluv I think you are taking Sherri’s comment a little too serious….she just blurted out her fantasy in front of a billion people we all know that shit will never happen … o__O welp at least we know by that reaction that it will never happen! buwahahahaha

21. December 10, 2010 at 6:42 pm — Reply

I have waited all day to get in front of my pc to see this… I have been murked my whole life space and I mean my entire freaking life space!!!

First of all my boss just told me that he is taking me to see this concert on the 18th!! So my whole life space was already murked *efaints* again at the thought of going to see Prince!!! OMG I screamed and cried and my boss was like are you crying? I am like yes! He just laughed!!

He don’t even know!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!

Now unlike Sherri I haven’t wanted to make love to Prince but I am a huge fan! Like I love Prince the way Luvvie and I love Michael Jackson!!

But this post right hurrrrr!!!!!!!!! Lawd JesusBeAFence!!!! Whooooooooooo I am still laughing at this foolishness.

WOW just WOW…. now he is in NYC as we speak and I should be in the streets trying to find The Almighty Purple One!!

I am going to watch this clip again and again!!

Too funny!!

22. likeramona
    December 10, 2010 at 10:31 pm — Reply

how u gone embarrass yaself by offerin up ya pocket on a platter to ya royal purple highness and he replies “on that note”.
    i’m done 10x over! i need 6 strong men to grab this here casket —> \_____/ that i now lay in

23. December 11, 2010 at 1:06 am — Reply

Excuse me.

I just literally LOL’d and snorted for approximately 6 minutes upon looking at that Sherri/Tazmanian Devil picture.

Is there a poll? That one needs to be voted best twitpic EV-VUR.

And I’m still chuckling. Let me gather myself. LAWD.

*exits your blog holding up a church finger*

24. flaxluv
    December 11, 2010 at 2:46 am — Reply

@divakattgurl: I really do see some degree of humor in this and I appreciate your view. It’s probably the one held by the majority of folks today, including Sherri. I feel one reason the world is so messed up is because folks have forgotten the lines that shouldn’t be so easily crossed if at all. Sherri took the same casual “go for it all” attitude that has had serious consequences for too many filled with regrets too late. We really don’t have to be fools to be funny or to have fun. Even if Sherri was totally joking (doubt it), she set a terrible example for many at risk and threw her dignity to the street. I’m not saying stone her, censor or even disrespect her… hopefully this experience will educate her. Prince certainly showed that he doesn’t feel that I’m taking the topic too seriously. And he didn’t mistreat Sherri either. Bravo to him!

25. December 12, 2010 at 2:10 am — Reply

Luvvie, I didn’t watch it. I can’t bear to see it, and based on the comments, I wouldn’t be able to handle it for my girl Sherrie!! But why did he have to go and sit right next to her, getting her juices flowing and erthang?
    Sherrie’s alright, tho. She don’t need a brother who go be going toe to toe with her in the high heel shoe category and whatnot!

• December 13, 2010 at 2:24 am — Reply

Yeah she played herself.

26. Ms. Heaven
    December 13, 2010 at 8:57 am — Reply

LMAO! iDied @ this! She was all gasping for breath through the whole thing, then threw herself on the altar of His Purple Majesty & he denied her pardon! He commuted her to a life sentence of shame! Her luv pocket was outta pocket. She was all moist & then he just denied her entire existence! LMAO! “On that note, I’d rather go throw myself off the top step of my 2 step front porch & DIE!”

27. Capricorn
    December 14, 2010 at 12:26 pm — Reply

I *finallY* saw this over the weekend and DAHD. TWICE.

First of all, can someone please tell Sherri that her boobs are throwing her cuteness all off whack? (She can give the extra to me)She looks like an upside down exclamation point.

Second: that had to be the quietest orgasm I have ever seen in life. She was *murked*, I say. She looked like she wanted to pet him.

Third: His Royal Badness took “exit, stage right” to a WHOOOLE NOTHA LEVEL!!! And why is he still so damn sexy?? Can I get his hairdresser? “I love you back.” *wall slide* *change of clothes needed, that man is SEGZY*

Fourth: I woulda done the same thing, except kept my mouth shut. I’da hugged the mess outta him though.

• December 15, 2010 at 9:31 pm — Reply

LMAO he just MURKEd her ALLA way!!!

28. Stacy
    December 15, 2010 at 11:04 am — Reply

I finally saw this clip lastnight at home (couldnt access at work … humph!) I died, resurrected and died again. I CANT, and I COULDNT so I just DIDNT

29. December 15, 2010 at 4:04 pm — Reply

I’m sitting here wondering why Sherri WOULDN’T have thought it’d be ok to say that to him. Most of my favorite Prince songs are BEYOND inappropriate! I know one of his recent-ish albums was declared a good family album, so maybe I need to ask if he completely dropped the frank, outlandish sexual thing a few years ago, or if you folks have forgotten just how bad he could be. I’d heard murmurings about the Jehovah Witness thing and assumed that he continued to do his mix of sex and religion; did he totally go goody two-shoes for them? Otherwise, I would have to assume he wants to be the one making all the propositions (to those who pass the paper bag test, which does not automatically imply epic-ness).

30. thenextpresident
    December 19, 2010 at 1:28 pm — Reply

Prince’s baby hair game is untouchable. Him and Chilli need to copyright that shit

31. July 29, 2011 at 3:53 am — Reply

I had already seen this vid on Ohellnawlblog.com , but I absolutely had to watch it again…Sherri was the fool in this segment…I’d have been starstruck but I’d have been more than happy to just have his Purpleness breathe on me…lol. That man jumped out that chair so fast he had smoke coming out of his ass! LMFAO!