Whose is this?

Whose Child Is This? And Are Those… iQuit

I was minding my own damb business like I like to do (o___O) when I saw this picture on Twitter, twitpiced by @BigLilKim1.

First, I was all that baby’s so cute.

Baby with condom on her feet

*looks down at pic*
*sees feet*
*gets closer to computer*

WAYMENT. Are those… No they… YES THEY ARE!!! This child got condoms on her legs!

iQuit people. Yes. Humans in general, because this is just ridambdiculous. You’re sitting at home, bored as hell. You could be out volunteering, ironing your work clothes, or watching senseless TV. Instead, you decide you want to spend your afternoon seeing if those unused condoms you have could fit on your baby’s legs. This poor child!

Ma’ams… Sirs… THIS is why some folks shouldn’t procreate. They got this ADORABLE baby wearing CONDOM tights! Maybe if her parents considered using those condoms on her feet… *sigh* This is NOT what you birth children for. If you want to dress them up in random props, go buy a baby monocle.

Helen of Troy aint do hoshit and cause wars so her namesake condoms could be worn on babies’ legs.

Nope gif

Remember THIS BABY whose mama put her in fishnets? Y’all gotta quit subjecting innocent children to this nonsense!

If your mama’s putting condom on your feet or wearing fishnet stockings for you at 1, she’s grooming you to be a future guest on Maury’s “I’ve tested 17 men. Find my baby daddy!” show. This gives me the sads.

Listen… I. DON’T. HAVE. TIME.

WHOSE CHILD IS THIS? No. WHOSE reckless ass cousins got their niece rocking prophylactics on her feet? GETCHO PEOPLES!

1. February 21, 2011 at 11:15 pm — Reply

I have seen it all!

2. February 21, 2011 at 11:19 pm — Reply

This what Harriet Tubman and Sojourner Truth waded in the water for??

Mahalia Jackson, newly elected choir director of the Golden Heaven Angels and Cherubs Mass Choir just fired 9 heavy cuss words at this shit..

I know she sang about the Troubohs of the world but mayne…

Save the kids, lets encourage Eugenics!

3. 8th Wonder
    February 21, 2011 at 11:20 pm — Reply

Maybe they couldn’t afford galoshes?

• lilsoulsista
      February 28, 2011 at 9:59 am — Reply

*dead*

4. February 21, 2011 at 11:22 pm — Reply

There are no words. I had the same reaction you did, Luvvie. I was thinking how cute this child is…until I did a double take at her feet. *sigh* Whenever I see pics like this, I always wonder why such foolery is even photographed. Were they planning to put this pic of this child in latex thigh-highs in her baby book? TERRIBLE!!!

5. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by OluLuvvie AdeRatchet, OluLuvvie AdeRatchet, The Red Pump Project, Damali A. Henry, Ashley and others. Ashley said: @tatalaPeachez http://bit.ly/epsjim [...]

6. Cosmolude
    February 21, 2011 at 11:31 pm — Reply

“Maybe if her parents considered using those condoms on her feet…”
    My thoughts exactly. I don’t understand why her parent(s) or other assorted family members thought it would be funny. O____o

7. February 21, 2011 at 11:37 pm — Reply

That is some straight caca!!! I want to take those “skretched” out jimmies and plastic whip the dumb outta her mama.

8. bronxgirl1
    February 21, 2011 at 11:57 pm — Reply

I wonder if the baby sang these boots were made for walking when she sashayed around in her contraceptive prevention boots.

9. February 22, 2011 at 12:15 am — Reply

1st of all, she is one pretty little girl

2nd, in addition to this unadulterated f*ckery, aren’t they cutting off this child’s circulation? She’d going to be in kindergarten looking like Big Mama from Soul Food. iQuit

10. February 22, 2011 at 1:07 am — Reply

Well, let’s look on the bright side *pulls out flashlight*: This proves that condoms will fit over the large janks, so those dudes can stop using “it’s too small” as an excuse to forgo safer sex. If the condoms will fit over that chocolate cherubs little legs, then it’s all good!

11. February 22, 2011 at 6:53 am — Reply

Did anybody else see the refrigerator baby?? I pretty much quit earth after that.

12. February 22, 2011 at 9:03 am — Reply

Poor lil precious, brown baby. She deserves so much more than that. The fact that pictures like this, fishnet baby, and refrigerator baby exist make me so very, very sad.

13. February 22, 2011 at 11:39 am — Reply

Yeah, I actually remained in a state of shock for a good while after seeing this pic the other day. It looked somethin like this: -_____o

What I’m truly hoping is that they not trying some sort of weird birth control. Because, see, the baby is already here…

14. February 22, 2011 at 1:04 pm — Reply

I aint gonna front this is sad as hell but at the same time funny as a mofo too!!

15. February 22, 2011 at 1:52 pm — Reply

#WAYMENT!!! #HOLLUP!!!! #WHATINDEEHELL?????? I was looking like awwwwwwwwwwwwwww now I am pissed. *roll eyes*

16. Emmy
    February 22, 2011 at 2:05 pm — Reply

Too damn funny! Are we being punked? Is this from the ghetto version of Teen Mom?

17. Caspercutie
    February 22, 2011 at 4:56 pm — Reply

This could also be the case of keeping things out of the reach of children. Little miss found where the condoms were kept.

18. LEXI
    February 22, 2011 at 5:34 pm — Reply

lawd!help the children smh

19. February 23, 2011 at 12:05 pm — Reply

*puts face in hands and prays/weeps/howls with laughter*

I’m -__O like a mug, doe. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO A BABY??? WTF??

20. February 24, 2011 at 1:39 am — Reply

I HATE bad parents and this little cutee’s parents just got put on the top of that list.

Bad parents are one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. It’s like Luvvie said, some people should not only NOT be allowed to procreate they should also lose their use of the needed parts to procreate.

As a lover of children (though I don’t yet have any), this saddens me deeply

• February 28, 2011 at 6:17 pm — Reply

Girl these are not bad parents these are stupid parents!! Grrrrrrr…

21. February 28, 2011 at 6:14 pm — Reply

I am quitting you for 2011 Luvvie!!!! OMG Every step you took when you looked at the pic so did I O__________________________O

OMG

Now I can’t stop laughing!!! SMH

22. February 28, 2011 at 6:15 pm — Reply

Further more I denouce being a Brown
    American!!! Im am not related to someone sooooo stupid!!!

23. betty
    April 9, 2011 at 2:38 pm — Reply

but seriously….those are durable condoms tho…
    what brand is that? #realtalk

24. Imperfect
    August 7, 2011 at 9:04 pm — Reply

I don’t even remember what randomness I clicked to get to this ancient post…but um…I am kilt dead!

Are those Magnum??

25. Drea823
    December 14, 2011 at 10:51 am — Reply

-________-

26. [...] Whose Child Is this? And are Those… iQuit [...]

27. January 24, 2012 at 11:13 pm — Reply

[...] them and she talks bout them…in the most Luvvie way possible. Check this one out.—-> Baby condom socks! Somebody dressed they little baby, with condom socks apparently. It’s the most ridiculous [...]

28. Ncborndclive
    January 4, 2013 at 10:29 am — Reply

I know I’m last as ever, but I’m new to your site. I just wanted to say that I almost wet myself after I spit out my tea laughing at this picture. Iquit you during the day…I have to or I will lose my job…you are so damn funny.

Thanks for the laughs. I can’t wait for you next ROHA recap.

• January 4, 2013 at 11:30 am — Reply

Welcome! It’s never too late to join the fun. :-D

29. Shellbella
    July 7, 2013 at 4:48 pm — Reply

My fragile mind must create a “this is what happened” in order for my sanity to remain intact so… She’s at a relatives house, went in a drawer, found the condoms and one of the older kids thought it would be funny to put them on her and take a picture…yeah I need for THAT to have happened…please?

30. Serenity
    July 7, 2013 at 9:25 pm — Reply

Another use for magnums…. Multitasking like a mugg!

31. Steph English
    July 8, 2013 at 5:51 pm — Reply

Well…at least we know the condoms are strong.

32. Erin C
    October 22, 2013 at 11:13 am — Reply

Her circulation though? iCain’t!

33. bluewanderamuse