Whose Mugshot is This???

[ 12 ] May 23, 2011 |

LAWD so I was reading MissJia’s blog when I saw this picture she posted under “Hot Shit NOT found here.” I immediately *face palmed* though.

Wait a minute. This grown man REALLY got a tattoo of “Ladies Love It” on his upper lip. But sir… ladies love what??? He’s sitting here with THREE tattoos on his facial region, and all of them are female-affiliated. He is the epitome of THE THIRST. And he’s rocking it like some badge of honor.

I don’t know, y’all. Is this what life is about? This is someone’s son/father/nephew walking around with a verbal tattoo moustache proclaiming that ladies love “it.”  Whatever “IT” is, I don’t even want to know. Although I have some ideas. Either way, iCan’t.

I’m just wondering. WHOSE MUGSHOT IS THIS???

Tags: , , ,

Category: Random, Whose is this?

1. Luxurylatte says:

Ummm… That looks like a possible jail house tattoo and…. i’ma just leave it right there.

2. brooklynsoul says:

I cannot…that tattoo looks like he was the first one to fall asleep at a slumber party and his friends attacked him with a Sharpie.

3. Kim says:

I THINK he’s implying that the ladies love his tongue/mouth skills. If so, ew, sir. EW!

4. Margaret says:

WHAT. DA. HAYLE?!? o_O

5. Sierra says:

Those lips look real chapped on his tattoos…they needed some of that Saaphyri lip chap or somethin. I dont know what kind of ladies he is attracting with that tattoo on his upper lip #doe.

Sidenote: i wonder what he was arrested for…inquiring minds (me) want to know…

6. Kate says:

This fool and his mugshot…I mean, how does he expect to get away with anything? “Can you describe him ma’am?” “Yes, he has a tattoo on his face that says ‘Ladies Love It’” BAM! Case closed. Is he tall? Doesn’t matter. Skinny? Don’t need to know that. Why? Because he has a tattoo on his face that reads ‘Ladies Love It’, period. They’re going to be able to pull this fool’s information up in Kyrgyzstan based on that description alone.

7. Goosey says:

I’ve got one word for this misguided individual – mustache.

8. DivaKattGurl says:

I know I am all late and back of the bus…but WTF?! o___O