RandomWhose is this?

Whose Mugshot is This???

LAWD so I was reading MissJia’s blog when I saw this picture she posted under “Hot Shit NOT found here.” I immediately *face palmed* though.

Wait a minute. This grown man REALLY got a tattoo of “Ladies Love It” on his upper lip. But sir… ladies love what??? He’s sitting here with THREE tattoos on his facial region, and all of them are female-affiliated. He is the epitome of THE THIRST. And he’s rocking it like some badge of honor.

I don’t know, y’all. Is this what life is about? This is someone’s son/father/nephew walking around with a verbal tattoo moustache proclaiming that ladies love “it.”  Whatever “IT” is, I don’t even want to know. Although I have some ideas. Either way, iCan’t.

I’m just wondering. WHOSE MUGSHOT IS THIS???

1. Luxurylatte
    May 23, 2011 at 10:19 pm — Reply

Ummm… That looks like a possible jail house tattoo and…. i’ma just leave it right there.

• LB
      May 25, 2011 at 12:27 pm — Reply

@Luxurylatte,
      You mean the GUYS might like it too, on the upcoming trip to the Big House?

LB

2. May 23, 2011 at 10:20 pm — Reply

I cannot…that tattoo looks like he was the first one to fall asleep at a slumber party and his friends attacked him with a Sharpie.

3. Kim
    May 23, 2011 at 10:20 pm — Reply

I THINK he’s implying that the ladies love his tongue/mouth skills. If so, ew, sir. EW!

4. May 23, 2011 at 10:21 pm — Reply

WHAT. DA. HAYLE?!? o_O

5. Sierra
    May 23, 2011 at 10:24 pm — Reply

Those lips look real chapped on his tattoos…they needed some of that Saaphyri lip chap or somethin. I dont know what kind of ladies he is attracting with that tattoo on his upper lip #doe.

Sidenote: i wonder what he was arrested for…inquiring minds (me) want to know…

6. May 24, 2011 at 12:08 am — Reply

I take that mugshot and raise you this tattoo: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-tattoo-20110422,0,1399043.story

7. Kate
    May 24, 2011 at 11:13 am — Reply

This fool and his mugshot…I mean, how does he expect to get away with anything? “Can you describe him ma’am?” “Yes, he has a tattoo on his face that says ‘Ladies Love It’” BAM! Case closed. Is he tall? Doesn’t matter. Skinny? Don’t need to know that. Why? Because he has a tattoo on his face that reads ‘Ladies Love It’, period. They’re going to be able to pull this fool’s information up in Kyrgyzstan based on that description alone.

• LB
      May 25, 2011 at 12:30 pm — Reply

LOL!
      Yes! He might as well do his own Most Wanted flyer’s and put them on the utility poles!

8. Goosey
    May 31, 2011 at 11:41 am — Reply

I’ve got one word for this misguided individual – mustache.

• May 31, 2011 at 12:13 pm — Reply

What if he can’t grow one? Some folks can’t grow much facial hair.

9. September 8, 2011 at 12:33 pm — Reply

I know I am all late and back of the bus…but WTF?! o___O