Famous folksMusic

A Lot of People Hate Justin Bieber. For Why?

When I first saw Justin Bieber a coupla years back, I thought “Awww what an adorable little girl. she’s so pretty!” And then someone told me that was a boy and I all O____O Oh. Well, he was cute either way. I didn’t take the time to hear him sing though. I’m pretty sure I changed the channel, because more important things were on, like a marathon of “Golden Girls.”

Ennehweighs, I finally heard Justin sing and perform at last year’s MTV Video Music Awards (I think) and I thought he was perfectly… ordinary as an artist. But he was adorabo. BUT I noticed that Justin Bieber has a million fans and like 2 million people who hate him. A LOT. Which is to be understood for celebrities. But Justin is a little boy!

Justin Bieber

Sweet Ass Swoop Bang Game PROPER! Pretty #dinnamug

People in Tumblr and Twitter talmbout “F*ck Justin Bieber’s life.” He’s 5 years old!!! Why are y’all so mad at him? That boy ain’t did nothing to nobody but wear a white boy wrap swoop bang style and sing with the voice he talks with, because his balls ain’t dropped so he’s forever at a falsetto. That is ALL he’s done. WHY do folks hate him do much?

Yes, Justin’s voice is a bit annoying. Yes, he looks like Ellen’s little sister. I know his stans are the worst in the world, next to Beyonce’s. Yes, your little son/nephew/godbrother can sing way better than him but hasn’t got his big break. Why does that make Justin the object of your loathing? Praytell.

Did he piss on your lawn and drink your last swig of milk? What has he done to YOU lately? Grown folks talmbout how Justin Bieber should go kill himself. BUT, WHY??? If someone talked to your toddler like that, you wouldn’t e’em appreciate it one bit! Did he steal your identity and mess up your credit score? Why you mad #doe?

I will say, though. The pictures of his PDA with Selena Gomez make me feel like a pedophile. Justin MIGHT have bigger boobs than Selena. They sorta look like a coupla lesbians. But that’s not the bad part. What makes their pictures uncomfortable is that they both look like they still call their private parts “wee wees” and “little purses.” They’re so little! They can’t be making the sex or even looking like they make out. EWWWW!!! Don’t nobody wanna see that. PUT YOUR SHIRT ON, JUSTIN!!!

Oh. Where was I?

But regardless of the heebie jeebies I get when I see those pics, I can’t sit up here and say I hate that little boy. I’m grown #dinnamug. What do I look like hating on a child? If you’re over the age of 21 and actively talmbout how you hate Justin Bieber, you need to reassess some things and think your life over.

I ain’t saying you gotta like him, listen to his music or call them talented but LAWD! He is a child!

That’s all I’ma say on this. Do y’all agree? Have you seen some of the things people said about the Biebs? Did it also make you go O________O?

Let’s talk bout it.

P.S. Here I am tryna do a good deed and Justin Bieber’s “Baby, baby, baby ooooohhhh baby” chorus keeps playing in my head. How do I get punished even when doing something saintly? I just can’t win.

1. Laik
    June 6, 2011 at 7:18 am — Reply

Awww, I feel the same way lady *shines up your halo*. I actually had to take my daughter to the local children’s hospital and they had a big display up at the time about how he had come through and spent the day with the kids and made them really happy, brought them gifts, and made a donation. He was talmbout* how he loved the Good Lord (even though we are gonna make him and Selena say some “Hail Marys”, precious lambs). Then he didn’t put the story in the nationwide media to get cool points. I felt no particular way about him before, but that made me feel like he might be a good kid…thazzit. I don’t think he’s old enough to activly hate. “I believe the children are the future. Teach them well and let them lead the way” *oh, no singing? I’m done then…

• June 6, 2011 at 5:46 pm — Reply

AAWWWWW!!! See? E’em with his annoying self. If he loves the Lord and does charity work, he’s aight with me.

2. June 6, 2011 at 8:51 am — Reply

Hey, read your blog all the time but through the RSS Feed so I never get to comment as much as I would like.

I think people overall need to distinguish between hate and dislike. You may dislike the fact that this li’l boy has made it this far but why hate him for it. Because youuuu couldn’t get that attention? It’s ridiculous!

For me, I’m not hating on his game cuz the boy is obviously doin something right to have a million fans, but personally I just cannot get down to a love song being sung by a 3 year old (or 16 or whateva he is). I won’t listen to his music and I cant stand the stans but I ain’t tryna stop his shine. Let him do his thang with a bang.

• June 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm — Reply

Well I’m glad you commented today. come out those RSS shadows once in a blue moon :-).

Yeah folks can dislike him but the hate part is what is just so strong. SMH.

3. Kay
    June 6, 2011 at 9:11 am — Reply

I don’t hate the lil boy, but I don’t like him either…I just make sure my daughters listen to his music with their headphones on or in their room with the door closed….The same goes for Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus….their music is like nails on a chalk board….

• June 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm — Reply

Right. you don’t have to subject yourself to his teeny bopping but at least you don’t send him hate mail.

4. SHA
    June 6, 2011 at 9:26 am — Reply

Did you say “But that’s not the bad part. What makes their pictures uncomfortable is that they both look like they still call their private parts “wee wees” and “little purses.” They’re so little! They can’t be making the sex or even looking like they make out.” HeyZeus, Mary and Joseph I laughed out loud at work this was so funny to me.

I don’t hate him, I bought the CD for my 8year old. “Baby, baby, bay ooooh”, is better than “makin love faces”. Now the pictures of him and Selena frolicking was to much for me. Come oooon they are kids. I know what teenagers do, but I certainly didn’t need to see it.

• June 6, 2011 at 5:44 pm — Reply

LOL I’m just saying. Justin is tiny. And yes, his songs are very kid appropos so we should thank him for that.

• September 14, 2013 at 4:00 pm — Reply

I think that lots of people hate him because he has evolved into a punk extraordinaire. He and his behavior are ridiculous. He’s a wannabe bad boy. He walks like a chimp. He dresses weird. He’s tryin so hard to be “street”. Annoying as all getout because he actually thinks he’s cool. Without the bodyguards, he’d get his ass kicked in an New York minute. I’m a girl, and I know I could whoop his punk ass. Full of himself. He doesn’t appear to be a good person. Hear he’s doin’ lotsa drank. His mind is living some fantasmagorical fiction that looks and comes across as moronic. Justin go back to Canada this winter without warm clothes and find some secluded forest. Stay there and let some smarter wild animal put you out of your misery.

5. June 7, 2011 at 10:56 am — Reply

(lol)as the mother of three little girls who are in their “baby crush” phases, I have no choice but to know who Beiber is and know some of his songs. My daughters love him.
    It’s kind of crazy how people can have such hate for someone they don’t even know. It amazes me. I won’t sit here and say that I like his music, but I’m not mad at him for living his dream.

6. June 7, 2011 at 11:46 am — Reply

Yeah, when he came out, I’d playfully roast him because of his straining baby voice, but in all seriousness, it’s no surprise why he’s won the hearts of tweens (and their skeevy mothers) everywhere.

I’d wager the hate is similar to Beyonce (her stans are hated more than her), but even still… most of his fans are… toddlers. lol

It’s kinda like when ol’ girl Rebecca Black actually got death threats. Like… REALLY? Yes, that song is hilariously horrible… but dude. Step away from the QWERTY. LAWD.

• June 7, 2011 at 1:34 pm — Reply

Yeah most of his fans can’t e’em cross the street by themselves. Rebecca Black got death threats? OMG!!! People are monsters!

7. QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM
    August 22, 2011 at 3:33 pm — Reply

I don’t HATE him, because I don’t know him, but I’m tired of his prepubescent tween fans (and teen fans). I remember talking to a fan online and I said something like “Not hating but, He looks kinda like a girl with his new hairstyle, no offense.” and she was all “OMg!! your face!!1 You are just jealous you are not as rich as him!11″ (She said something along the lines of that). I like Kanye west. He gets all this criticism, but I have to put up with it. There is always gonna be haters, but as soon as you put something down that is slightly negative, or you don’t worship him, you are treated like the people who give death threats.

8. qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm
    August 22, 2011 at 3:36 pm — Reply

they need to let people have an opinion. It is like they’re in some sort of cult, lol.

9. Marilyn
    September 14, 2011 at 12:40 am — Reply

Uh, personally, I don’t like him. He isn’t “amazing” as a singer. Well, at least, he is “okay”.

I’m a teenager, and I’m -sick- of my friends going nuts about him. Beiber-Fever? Hell, I’d rather go for Grayson Chance.

No offense fans, but if your little sister turns his music on for 2 days straight and makes you stare at his face for an hour while gushing about how “awesome” he is, you tend to develop a dislike for the kid.

10. October 13, 2011 at 2:07 am — Reply

I love Justin ether way he does not look like a girl but if a boy sings he will sound like a girl he is a toeldel hottie
    F**** u all I’ll just like him forever

11. October 13, 2011 at 2:12 am — Reply

F**** u all I’ll just like him forever
    And he does sound a little girlie but I still like him cause
    (1) his body
    (2) his hair doe
    (3) his singing
    (4) his body
    (5) his personality
    Me all of them .
    P.S I love u Justin bieber
    Xoxoxoxoxoxo :)
    X

12. Sleeky20x
    December 11, 2011 at 5:37 pm — Reply

beaver fever? more like annoying fever believe me would you get mad if someone kept on talking and talking about the same person? that’s what basically what started all the hatred