Famous folks

Someone Come Get Juanita Bynum And Her Speaking in Tongues on Facebook

Some of you may have heard of Evangelist Juanita Bynum. She of the scandal where her husband beat her down in the church parking lot or something wretched like that. AOL Black Voices even wrote a story called “Beat Up From the Feet Up.” And please don’t judge me for laughing at that title. That’s just ratchet as hell. They’re hilarious wrong for that. And no, I don’t think what happened to her was remotely funny. Just that title. SHARRAP ALREADY!

Wells, Juanita wants folks to know she loves the LORDT! And on her Facebook fan page, where 62,000 people are following her, she makes it a point to get this across.

Juanita Bynum Tongues Facebook

But…

SOMEONE COME GET HER!!! Auntie Deaconess Prophetess REVERENTTT Head of Usher Board Juanita Bynum is on the Book of Face acting out and speaking in tongues. HOW IS YOU GON SPEAK IN TONGUES ON YOUR STATUS???

This holy negress actually typed “BFBXFC BVRVBVBBRX” and was ok placing this on Facebook. Honestly, I’d like to think that the Holy Ghost can spell. I don’t know what that’s ‘posed to be but ummm… when I type something similar, it’s cuz I’m cackling too hard for life.

questions gif

Questions. I haz them.

Furthermore, Juanita needs to know that Jesus doesn’t like anger. And all’em CAPS is telling me that she’s upset. Either that or her CAPS LOCK key broke. Or the SHIFT key malfunctioned. Juanita’s hollering for Jesus like He ain’t heard her cry in a long time. And I ain’t got time!

Lemme find out I missed the passage in the Bible where the Holy Ghost Facebooked. Must be in the lost book of SocialMediastes.

I understand fervent prayer but Auntie Juanita Bynum needs to ease off her keyboard. Someone go get her back together so she can stop showing out in these ePews.

I’m just saying…

But bless her heart.

Dear Vogue Italia, Slave Earrings? Here's TWO Seats to Have

Spades Question. Did They Renege?

1. LikeRamona
    August 22, 2011 at 3:18 pm — Reply

LMMFAO Luvvie iHate you!

I knew good and doggone well I shouldn’t have read beyond this post’s title!
    My co-workers are looking at me trynna figure out if they should call for emergency assistance!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:15 pm — Reply

I ain’t e’em DO nuffin, Ramona! But getcho auntie, doe. GET. HER. OUT. THEM. ePEWS!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:23 pm — Reply

@Luvvie not “Them ePEWS” #doe

• August 22, 2011 at 11:37 pm — Reply

I’m saying…

• LikeRamona
            August 24, 2011 at 9:04 am

ePews…see that’s why I love/hate you!!!

cacklefits all over again!

• CaliGirlED
        April 9, 2014 at 9:46 pm — Reply

ePEWS??? *dies a thousand deaths*

• Omni
          April 9, 2014 at 10:34 pm — Reply

………flat line on ePhews…..where is my inhaler? ???

2. Lez
    August 22, 2011 at 3:25 pm — Reply

I CAN NOT.

• August 22, 2011 at 5:15 pm — Reply

And I will not! NO, LAWDT!

3. August 22, 2011 at 3:28 pm — Reply

#HESCOMINGINAHONDA

#SHOULDABOUGHTCHEVY

Yes Lort, I need Aunt Nita to visit us at Hold My Mule While I Tweet Ecclesiastical Tabernacle of Latter Day Saints and Aints.

• August 22, 2011 at 4:24 pm — Reply

LOL!!!!

Shuddabottahonda Buttabottachevy, indanameagisos, Amem!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:19 pm — Reply

Cole, you stoopid. LMAO!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:14 pm — Reply

#MINUSWELLHAVEGOTATOYOTA!!!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:21 pm — Reply

NO! NO! I REBUKE THEE IN THE NAME OF ZUCKERBERG!

*throws holy water*

• August 22, 2011 at 5:22 pm — Reply

Not in the name of Zuckerberg!!!! *faints*

• Kawanis
        April 10, 2014 at 7:45 am — Reply

If I laugh any harder at this, someone is going to need to call me an ambulance!! DEAD!!!

• Kristy
      April 9, 2014 at 9:56 pm — Reply

ROFL

4. Nicole
    August 22, 2011 at 3:28 pm — Reply

iCANT!!! LMAO at you!!! Funny Funny Funny! Luvvie you went and done it again. Got my co-workers looking at me all kinds of crazy.

• August 22, 2011 at 5:15 pm — Reply

LOL tell yo coworkers not to judge your life decisions.

• beth
        April 9, 2014 at 10:52 pm — Reply

LOL!! ALL COMPUTERIZED COCKROACHES SHALL FAIL AT THE TRICKERY YOU TYPED! I am NOT gonna get FIREDT for your foolishness, doe! #damnnearwetmyselflaughing #shouldaboughtmyinhaler

5. August 22, 2011 at 3:37 pm — Reply

She’s got a cat that likes to help her praise Jesus by walking across her keyboard.

• August 22, 2011 at 5:16 pm — Reply

LMAOOO!!! Her cat will not trot across her keys while she ePraises HER Jesus!

6. Kay
    August 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm — Reply

I fell ALL THE WAY out when I saw this bullshit this morning!! How you typing in tongues, though??? And did you read the comments??? Lawd, they are giving her ass the sanctified business!! LOL LOL

• August 22, 2011 at 5:16 pm — Reply

Them fools people following her also need to saddown for encouraging her foolishness.. SMH.

7. DeeWms
    August 22, 2011 at 3:45 pm — Reply

Oooowe…. after reading this… (((SCREAMING & CRYIN’))) LMBBBO… DKNFDANOCINEWAL… Hay, hay, hay!!! ____^________^____ beep______________________ (flatline) Luvvie, go take a nap!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:17 pm — Reply

I AINT SLEEPY! *lays down on my bed*

8. 20somethingsurvivor
    August 22, 2011 at 4:10 pm — Reply

That brought tears to my eyes. Too funny! You’re a mess for that one…but she knows that ain’t right lol

• August 22, 2011 at 5:17 pm — Reply

I’m just saying. Juanita is doing too murch!

• beth
        April 9, 2014 at 10:53 pm — Reply

YES, LAWD! *co-signs with you*

9. Sierra
    August 22, 2011 at 4:18 pm — Reply

I can just picture her shouting in tongues at her computer screen while she’s typing and once she clicks *enter*, she probably falls out and has to have people come over and fan her with them church fans with the picture of MLK on them and then cover her with that white sheet that they use in church.

• August 22, 2011 at 5:19 pm — Reply

LMAOOOOOO!!! Why did I picture this and fall out myself??? Lawdt, you know Juanita also gets sprayed with holy water after she falls out. And she spritzes her computer with it too.

10. August 22, 2011 at 4:33 pm — Reply

I … uh … wh … iHateu.

• August 22, 2011 at 5:19 pm — Reply

As you LAH!!! You luh me, guhl!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:23 pm — Reply

I swear to Jesus I almost got fired bussin out laughing like that! My coworkers know good and full well I don’t like my job that much SMH

• August 22, 2011 at 11:37 pm — Reply

Now you know I can’t pay no unemployment insurance!

11. DML
    August 22, 2011 at 4:40 pm — Reply

I simply cannot. Not after a day with 125 7th graders. But I simply can’t get past “Juanita Bynum II”. Ma’am, who/where is Juanita Bynum I? Help me?

• August 22, 2011 at 5:20 pm — Reply

RIght!!! Juanita Bynum II. But ma’am… O_O

12. August 22, 2011 at 4:47 pm — Reply

Yes, I definitely fell out when I saw Juanita and her iTongues. I mean, next thing you know folks gone be like:

Within The Holy Spirit (w/ 574957497 others) http://4sq.com/PrAisEHiM

SMH…

• August 22, 2011 at 5:20 pm — Reply

*escorts Cheekie off my blog* The corner has a chair waiting for your ratchetness, Cheeks! lol

• August 22, 2011 at 5:24 pm — Reply

THIS! O_O WHY?!!!! *dead*

• August 22, 2011 at 5:31 pm — Reply

Cheekie when Luvvie is escorting you off her blog you know you have gone too far!

• August 22, 2011 at 11:37 pm — Reply

Cheekie don’t know how to ack! lol

• Cheekie
        August 23, 2011 at 7:31 am — Reply

LOL, right… I’m honored as I kick this pebble over here in this corner. Hmph.

• August 22, 2011 at 6:20 pm — Reply
      • August 22, 2011 at 11:35 pm — Reply

THIS. GIF. IS. EVERYTHING.

• LikeRamona
          August 24, 2011 at 9:07 am — Reply

*DEAD*

13. August 22, 2011 at 4:51 pm — Reply

Juanita Bynum has officially lost her ever lovin’ mind!!!

I might can understand a man like Damian Marley driving a woman out her mind for a minute, but Thomas Weeks, the 3rd??? Seriously? She ain’t been the same since she left him, but she was a little teched in the head back then too!

She’s even self redeemed herself and reborn herself as Juanita Bynum II, but judging by her newfound ability to WRITE IN TONGUES, (BTW, I aint never heard of this “spiritual gift” before)
    she gonna have to reborn herself again because the deck she playin with ain’t full! Plus her tongues spelling check wasn’t on! ;)

Soon and very soon, we all gonna see Juanita Bynum III floating through walls and shape shifting up in here!

• August 22, 2011 at 5:21 pm — Reply

• NY2VA
        August 22, 2011 at 6:52 pm — Reply

You need to go back and add that to the version you wrote.

14. Jazz
    August 22, 2011 at 5:19 pm — Reply

SMH. Luvbug , did you hear about the gospel pole dancer?

• August 22, 2011 at 5:23 pm — Reply

YOU A LAH!! What gospel pole dancer??? Chile… drop me a link! ASAPTUALLY! lol

• Jazz
        August 22, 2011 at 7:26 pm — Reply

proof that I cant make this foolishness up : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvP_IilztnM

• August 22, 2011 at 9:12 pm — Reply

LOLOL!!!

I don’t know how much more of this I can take! But I keep coming back!

Gospel pole dancing! Lawd Gawd Awmightee, your people need you, right about soon!! Hep us Jesus!

He’s so graceful on that pole, tho! ;)

• Jazz
            August 22, 2011 at 10:00 pm

graceful is a good way to describe it … heck he is WORKING that pole

15. Margaret
    August 22, 2011 at 5:22 pm — Reply

Reading the comments to Profitess Bynum’s ‘typing in tongues’ makes me crack up laughing. Someone called her ‘our mother in the lord’…um, I reject that with the heat of 100 erupting volcanos.

I agree…I, too, think the holy ghost can spell.

I hope she’s not at the public library or at the Apple store (w/Miss Charlette) updating her Facebook status. That would be weird.

• August 22, 2011 at 11:38 pm — Reply

People are cutting UP in my comments today. I love it! lol

16. Kimberly
    August 22, 2011 at 5:24 pm — Reply

I’m mad u ain’t eem touch the post where she promotes her MySpace page….on July 30th….

17. August 22, 2011 at 5:24 pm — Reply

Girl, bye! What kinda mess is that?!

18. Dinasty2.0
    August 22, 2011 at 5:34 pm — Reply

Luvvie,

The Book of Face though?

I.
    Can’t.

And I’on eem much appreciate her typing in all ‘nem caps. Who made her captain of the caps lock button? She needs to be relieved of her duties because these things cannot happen while she is slain in the spirit.

• August 22, 2011 at 11:37 pm — Reply

Tell Juanita to have a seat!

19. peachesC
    August 22, 2011 at 5:35 pm — Reply

i don’t even know you and i don’t like you for this. lmfao!!!!

>_<

****goes back in lurk mode****

• August 22, 2011 at 11:36 pm — Reply

DON’T LEAVE ME, PEACHES!!! *holds on to your ankles*

20. NinaFontaine
    August 22, 2011 at 5:38 pm — Reply

I LOVE IT – I am in tears – this is A MESS!

• August 23, 2011 at 11:18 pm — Reply

Gurl. LOL

21. August 22, 2011 at 6:29 pm — Reply

Typing in tongues is just TOO deep for me. She wins the Jesus’ Favorite award.

• August 22, 2011 at 11:35 pm — Reply

LOL @ Jesus’ Favorite award. You sure He ain’t giving her a holy side-eye?

22. veronica
    August 23, 2011 at 1:07 am — Reply

LOL at’You sure He ain’t giving her a holy side-eye?’I.Quit.You Luvbug….

• August 23, 2011 at 11:19 pm — Reply

You cain’t quit me. I just won’t let you. *sits on your lawn*

23. Mia
    August 23, 2011 at 10:54 am — Reply

This is when the “anointing” goes terribly wrong. The Bible says in the last days their shall be false prophets. It also says that the Lord God is not to be mocked. She needs to go back behind the veil and have a one on one with Jesus. I am not judging but it is time out for playing church and leading lost souls into a church of confusion. IJS

• August 23, 2011 at 11:20 pm — Reply

As you come thoo and sanctify this blog. I BELIEVE!!!

24. Mia
    August 23, 2011 at 10:56 am — Reply

This is when the “anointing” goes terribly wrong. The Bible says in the last days there shall be false prophets. It also says that the Lord God is not to be mocked. She needs to go back behind the veil and have a one on one with Jesus. I am not judging but it is time out for playing church and leading lost souls into a church of confusion. IJS

25. Corey
    August 23, 2011 at 11:02 am — Reply

I am new here and bout died here already…lol. But leave Juanita alone, she was just finger shouting with her fingers running up and down on the keyboard. But I was reading her posts and my phone vibrated and scared the eBooBoo out of me!

But I was thinking, it’s about time the Holy Spirit caught up with technology and got a Facebook page like everyone else… And though we can’t read tongues, I am sure that there is a spiritual spell checker out there somewhere that only the spiritually mature people like Juanita can download.

• August 23, 2011 at 11:22 pm — Reply

This whole comment was just ratchet as heck! Corey, you may be new here but I like you already, LOL. Come on, lemme take yo coat. Stay awhile. You want some juice or something?

I’m just saying. I like to welcome my new guests properly.

26. Antonio
    August 23, 2011 at 11:17 am — Reply

Luvvie, you are KILLING me with this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• August 23, 2011 at 11:19 pm — Reply

I ain’t e’em DO nuffin, Antonio! lol 0:-) See my halo?

27. Stace
    August 23, 2011 at 4:07 pm — Reply

Let the Wall say ‘Amen’!

28. Jamie
    August 23, 2011 at 5:53 pm — Reply

I was raised to believe that when someone speaks in tongues, there must be an interpretation of said tongues. Is there an app for that?

• April 10, 2014 at 12:10 am — Reply

Exactly! This is not biblical. It isn’t even cute.

29. August 24, 2011 at 12:02 am — Reply

*flatlined….. I laughed so hard, I had to post this as a link on my FB page. Too funny to keep to myself. I’m crying and praying over here, cause this is hilarious. You have outdone yourself today Luvvie.

30. Gwendella
    August 26, 2011 at 12:25 am — Reply

Ok so as I child me and my cousins nem used to have a hard time believing in “chuch” that some of the shouting was real ok. But good goobly goop the keyboard could not have caught the holy spirit lmaooooo and based on the likes they fall for antythang. When I wanted to look up this story I knew where to come to LMAO. iCant with the Beat up from the feet up lol. I must share this lololol

31. August 26, 2011 at 2:17 am — Reply

I woke up my baby hollerin at this!

Girl… YOUS A FOOL FAH REAL! I had show my husband this foolishness! We both DIED!

I’ve been lurking for a couple of weeks now. I’ll be comment as much as possible…

*eyes burning from laughing*

32. August 27, 2011 at 2:44 am — Reply

[…] Awesomely Luvvie: Please get Juanita Bynum of Facebook […]

33. Shawn K
    August 29, 2011 at 3:30 pm — Reply

LAWDHAMMERCY GEEZUS!!!!

“This holy negress actually typed “BFBXFC BVRVBVBBRX” and was ok placing this on Facebook. Honestly, I’d like to think that the Holy Ghost can spell. Iunno what that’s ‘posed to be but ummm… when I type something similar, it’s cuz I’m cackling too hard for life.

Does she fall out after she presses “enter” on these? Do people have to come pick her up off the floor to place her back on her computer chair? How does this work?”

This the first time that I have commented on your blogs, but I couldn’t hold it in this time. Ms. Bynum WAS a FB friend but after this mess, I had to delete her bcs she was playing toooooo hard with my Jesus. I am giving myself cramps ova hear laughing at you. I have to share this with folks bcs this is some ol’ crazy ish. I was in class when I first read this and was laughing so hard and couldn’t stop that my instructor asked me to leave and every time I read it, it gets funnier and funnier.

Keep doing you, Boo. You got it!!

34. Jocy
    August 29, 2011 at 4:26 pm — Reply

I am near tears on this right here. If she don’t have a seat with all that mess! And those folks liking that status? No!!!

35. GWJ2000
    August 29, 2011 at 7:55 pm — Reply

I too was just lurking until I read “the Book of Face”!

That is made this tale twice as funny.

36. September 2, 2011 at 9:19 am — Reply

LOL. This is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time.

37. […] couple of weeks ago, when I talked bout how someone needs to come get Juanita Bynum and her keyboard Holy Ghost stomping, one of my commenters (named Jazz) asked if I had heard of the gospel pole dancer. I had not, so I […]

38. cynthia roscoe
    November 18, 2011 at 12:18 am — Reply

I love yo u juanita bynum you go girl you are bad
    let god use you always

39. […] FOHREJFJEWRFKRFRFLR *Juanita Bynum Holy Ghost* […]

40. fika
    January 19, 2012 at 1:28 am — Reply

Hi All,

Some of you have even written vulgar language on this page yet you criticise the woman of God for writting what was in her spirit and you think that makes you better…..plz! Go get the word of God and grow spiritually before you can understand spiritual matters,, for now you are atsuch a low level to comprehend. God blees you all as you grow in your walk with him. for now please leave Juanita Bynum alone.

41. […] the last vestiges of prosperity gospel, and most recently, Juanita Bynum’s downright embarrassing Facebook tongues, I have to ask of our belief: “where’s the fruit?” “Who do you think you are? Ha ha ha, […]

42. […] BOARD MICHELLE OBAMA, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! GET ON YOUR DAMB FEET!!! Chile I almost caught the Juanita Bynum holy ghost! hfehfoiefjpfjewpofkofkqwffnioejf […]

43. Diana
    September 17, 2012 at 4:49 am — Reply

Funny read, but regardless, touch not the anointed one of God……..REGARDLESS!
    No need to bring a curse upon yourself.
    #justsaying

44. kasey
    September 17, 2012 at 5:59 am — Reply

this is some crazy isht!!!!! So funny…. how you type out your tongues????? thats just cray!!!!!!!

45. HowlingBanshee
    November 30, 2012 at 3:48 pm — Reply

No ma’am!
    This is the kind of foolishness I did to amuse myself in those Christian chat rooms back when my parents first got that dial-up AOL. #thoushaltnotjudgeme. Those chat rooms rarely had any real Christian talk in them anyway. It was mostly atheist trolls. So I hopped on the trollercoaster right along with ‘em and wijhdnavnioawdkop GLORAYed whenever someone would be stoopid enough to actually try to feed the Word to the trolls. #pearlsbeforeswine #Biblewordsnotmine

46. valderene almeida
    January 6, 2013 at 1:07 pm — Reply

My people perich for luck of knowledge…

47. Mark Strange
    March 25, 2013 at 7:51 pm — Reply

This is a public prayer for the entire church body with, the beginning only, emphasizing the main church of Mr. Tim’s. In this way one can read the prayer and join in agreement making it a group prayer for the Entire Church body.

What “bugs” me most is not the ignorant talk about speaking in tongues as only speaking in an understandable language; but, all the talk about what is Biblical or not. Which just puts God in a box. The specifics of Christ’s healing people is not written, just that He would. Nothing in the Old Testament about Him putting His fingers in someone’s ears, or anointing someone’s eyes with spittle. Unfortunately, this is how we treat God which is to choose who and where and how He is supposed to operate. This is why the Church is in the state that it is in.

You also don’t usually, to my knowledge, get interpretation in a prayer. That is usually just God praying for what you know not.

48. pup
    May 25, 2013 at 8:36 am — Reply

He said touch not His anointed ones….typing in tongues kinda takes you out of the running for that.

49. Leathon
    August 16, 2013 at 3:44 pm — Reply

This is exactly the kind of material I want to be reading on a Friday afternoon…..except that that my jaw muscles now hurt!!
    Having to laugh that much would cause pain…

50. April 9, 2014 at 10:05 pm — Reply

I’m too through. Get the white sheet y’all. I’m going in.

51. Omni
    April 9, 2014 at 10:36 pm — Reply

……flat lined on ePhews…… where is my inhaler?

52. April 10, 2014 at 12:08 am — Reply

Shouldn’t these be accompanied by pics of her rolling on the floor or kicking chairs over? Lol she is doing entirely too much

53. April 10, 2014 at 8:45 am — Reply

Weird that typing in tongues looks exactly like my high school typing exercises. God is a mystery.

54. Karma
    April 10, 2014 at 10:30 am — Reply

Y’ALL ARE GOING TO MAKE ME HAVE TO DISMANTLE THE INTERNET WITH THIS BAMBOOZLEMENT!!! I WORK AT A LAW OFFICE AND CANNOT BE LAUGHING THIS HARD W/TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE BEHIND THIS FOOL-O-CITY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ms juanita must know the real secret, she’s typing in tongues but the Lord apparently understands that too…. :)

55. udee
    April 10, 2014 at 10:34 am — Reply

WHERE ARE THE VOWELS!!!!

56. Lorna
    April 10, 2014 at 10:43 am — Reply

This is my first time on your page and a friend shared this and I have been laughing for hours. I can not just get myself together after this. Man oh man this is the best thing that I think I have ever seen on the internet and I have seen some things on the net. This has so blessed me. I will be coming back to your blog because this was just HEYYYY.. JSEOIRJASDF LJFEJR JOAMDF (caught a shout real quick)

57. Jonn The Most
    April 10, 2014 at 11:47 am — Reply

So slayed (in the spirit). Sanctified shade to the max from Luvvie, that blessed, holy child of the Most High. BUT Juanita, get your mind in order, ma’am. No one can and no one will with these outbursts that are in violation of at least 3 or 4 New Testament books…

58. April 10, 2014 at 1:11 pm — Reply

This post is HILARIOUS!!!! I agree though, Auntie is trippin’. Maybe she was typing with her eyes closed and speaking this prayer out loud and speaking in tongues and the holy spirit was guiding her fingers. No? Okay. I tried. But seriously, I’m not limiting God. A Facebook prayer though? How about, you get on your knees and really get in prayer mode if it’s that deep. Have you read about the pharisees? I pray that Mrs Bynum isn’t like them.

BritneyDearest.blogspot.com

59. April 10, 2014 at 1:23 pm — Reply

I am laughing so hard! I have no idea how I’ve not known about this blog for so long, but I have to follow you. I’m at work…totally lost it at “Honestly, I like to think the Holy Ghost can spell.” HAHAHAHA

And to the people talking about typing “SLNFKJWHFIHGI” is speaking in tongues, it’s not. It’s jibberish. Speaking in tongues is speaking in a foreign language to which the Apostles said should only be done when there was someone there to interpret. (Acts 10:45-47; 1 Corinthians 12:9-11; 1 Corinthians 14:38-40…verse 40 says it should be done in a fitting and orderly way.)

English speakers speak in tongue to the ears of non-English speakers. If she was typing “Ich liebe mein Gott” or “Lodare il signore” then yes. “SLNFKJWHFIHGI” isn’t even Pig Latin.

Thank you for the torrential laughter!!

60. Spencer
    April 10, 2014 at 4:30 pm — Reply

I can see her falling out after she hits enter. One of the social media mammy’s start fanning her and the eDecon tries to wrestle the mouse from her clinched fist.

61. April 11, 2014 at 10:21 am — Reply

You done kilt me with this! Geezus!

62. August 11, 2014 at 10:55 pm — Reply

“Lemme find out I missed the passage in the Bible where the Holy Ghost Facebooked. Must be in the lost book of SocialMediastes” <– I think I just peed a little cackling!! *tears* ROFL!!!!