Canada, I’m IN THERE!

[ 8 ] September 16, 2011 |

My peoples! By the time you read this, I’ll be on my way to OR have arrived in Toronto, Canada. Heyyyyy!!! I’m there with my homeskillet Afrobella, as she does fancy stuff, which you can read more about HERE.

It’s my first time in T-Dot, and Canada in general, so I’m excited. I wonder if I’ll see mounties. Or a maple leaf. SMH. I’m so cliché.

Anywho, while I didn’t post anything much here on AweLuv, my 2nd piece is up at Clutch Magazine. It’s called “The Mr. Big Syndrome Ruins Lives.” I’d love for y’all to check it out and leave your thoughts. If you like it, put a “Like” on it or something.

Also, it’s the last 5 days of voting for the About.me contest. I’m trying to be the face of the website, and the winner gets to be put up on Times Square. I’d love to see my face in those lights because I’m shallow and I like shiny things. To vote, just go to About.me/luvvie and click on “Vote.” No registration needed. You can vote once every 24 hours until September 20th. HELP ME WIN, Y’ALL!!! Please and thanks!

Anywho, Toronto, HERE I COME!!!

Btw, do I have readers in Toronto???

Join me on Facebook | Follow me on Twitter | Check out DumbestTweets.com

Tags: , , , ,

Category: My Life

1. Bee says:

Woo hoo!! Welcome to the T-Dot! Hope to meet you and Lady Afrobella tomorrow :)

2. Bee says:

Woo hoo!! Welcome to the T-Dot! Hope to meet you and Lady Afrobella tomorrow :) not sure how long you’re staying, but there’s lots to do and see! Enjoy!

3. justmedeela says:

Yes you do have readers in Toronto. Im so excited to hear that you are visiting my city. You will love it here. Welcome.

4. max says:

Luvvie! I’m in Toronto! If I don’t meet you I will be kicking several rocks.

And p.s. I hope you brought your flannel jammies because it’s cold as shit here.

5. Cheekie says:

YAY! I wish I was in Toronto for the natural hurr festivities, but you enjoy yourself! I went there for the first time for this year’s Caribana (and my birfday celebration) and it was amazeballs.

And yeah, meet Max up there, she’s hilarity!

6. Cammy says:

Yesssss you have readers in Toronto! Is my over-educated and unemployed ass going to have to pay the $20 to get into the Natural Hair Show to find you? Btw, nice post at Clutch. I started reading without looking at who the author was, by the time I got to:

“NAWL SIR.

*flips a table*

*kicks every trashcan in a 5 mile radius*”

I was like, wait a minute *Scrolls back to the top to see authors name*…yea, I thought so.

7. keisha brown says:

adds name to list of toronto readers!!!
    *will be stalking you at the hair show tomorrow!

8. Jaeda Laurez says:

Heeeeeeeeeeeey! It was lovely to meet you, and of course you have Toronto readers- the funny part is, I think I’ve met all of them :-D