Whose Face Tattoo is This?

[ 31 ] September 7, 2011 |

Sometimes, I come across something that makes me realize that some people are born dumber than others. This tattoo is one.

Face tattoo

The weapon formed against him was “failure” and it already prospered when he got this permanently etched on his face. What makes someone wake up in the morning and say “I think I want my face tatted up with a random phrase?” And he got a random ass music note next to it.

And the dummy got the Playboy Bunny tatted on his neck. Chile, GO AWAY. Just SCAT. Go.

I know this fool can’t have a job. At least not one that doesn’t involve a mask of some sort.

Where is survival of the fittest when you need it? Even still, whose face tattoo is this?!?

Tags: , , ,

Category: Random, Whose is this?

1. Akua says:

iCan’t. Didn’t that fool think about what is going to happen when he gets old? Folks won’t be able to read his face because half of the words will be lost in the wrinkles. This is why we can’t have nice things and the Chinese are going to take over the world. *makes a plan to learn Mandarin*

2. Tiffany says:

OMG, what the hell was this fool thinking? Oh yeah fools don’t think. And he’ll wonder why people treat him like an idiot.

Peace, Love and Chocolate,
    Tiffany

3. gwen (@ashlee1969) says:

I refuse. Luvvie, it is too early for this! All I will say is… Never mind. There are no words. LOL! Jesus, be some common sense.

4. Jocelyn says:

Is it safe to assume he’s unemployed (at least legally), right?

5. ummm says:

this is painfully stupid -___-

but in his defense…it’s not a random phrase. It’s found in Isaiah 54:17.
    Buh still doe…I don’t think Jesus condones it so…

6. Kay says:

And might I point out, his profile looks a little “slow”…Like he still can’t figure out how to get that square piece in the round hole….

7. Shawn says:

As stupid as this is…it’s more of a sign of Young Dude that just doesnt see himself growing old…SMH

8. Cheekie says:

So, he doesn’t consider the tattoo gun to be a weapon because it shole prospered all up in his face. *soup nazi voice* NO JOB FOR YOU!

9. Mak says:

I had to find out. This appears to be Kempi, a Dutch rapper… aka a Dutch idiot.

10. phatlips says:

(Sigh) With fools like these willing to pay for crap like this, I obviously wasted my money on that law degree.

*Runs out to buy tattoo needle and a tent*

11. DivaKattGurl says:

o_O and O_o

What the HELL!!? Le sigh… no a huge Le sigh…further more whose child is this? Whose boyfriend is this?

You know this fool ain’t got no real job!! OMG I swear if I saw this dude in person I would slap him twice!

lmao @ Akua

DEAD @ “It’s pretty safe. His resume can’t prosper w/ his face like this.”

Cacklin’ @ Kay

flatlined over entire post… I must log off now because just when I thought the Queen of Ratchedness or is it Ratchetness has outdone herself she comes one better… my stomach hurts!

Hay Dios Mios!!!!

Wait whoa he is a rapper? O_O And he is Dutch? As in the land of the wooden shoes Dutch?

12. emti says:

seek him out…he will definitely need you and your law degree very very soon

13. bpurpleb001 says:

Its too bad the weapon formed against him is his own brain and obviously it has already won. *sigh*

14. Cho Kawaii says:

This is what happens when people think that rapping is a way of life. I pray this dude has a great contract because if his album flops he’s in big doo doo.

15. HK Struik says:

He’s a Dutch underground “Gangsta” rap artist.
    Hardly ever on the Television.

16. advocate says:

for his sake, may his beard grow to cover it…