New YORRRKKK, Concrete Jungles Wet Dreams Tomatoes…

[ 9 ] November 3, 2011 |

New York Concrete Jungle Wet Dream TomatoHehehehe, that will never stop being funny to me. Every since I saw this pic on Tumblr a coupla months back, it’s ruined my ability to sing the actual lyrics to that song. And I keep picturing Christina Aguilera singing it while doing one of her excessive runs. It gives me quite the gigglefits.

Anywho…

I’m headed to New York this morning. I’m not here for a conference, business or anything. I’m just taking the time to do hoodrat things with my friends. Cuz you know I enjoy that from time-to-time.

Last time I was in NYC was in April and it was life-changing for the best. It was awesomesauce in everyway, and I’ma praying for the same this time. Adventures, red velvet twinkies… THE WORKS.

And I hope I don’t see that giant dog rat. Or even miniature rats. I just don’t do well with rodents.

In the midst of engaging in random shenanigans, I’ma try to blog. If I don’t, I’ma still tweet stuff that I see that’s side-eye worthy. So follow me on @Luvvieig #nshit.

Tags: , ,

Category: My Life

1. Serenity says:

What about a giant dog rat with roaches hanging off of it?

2. AS says:

Luvvie, we welcome you to NYC. There is plenty of fabulousness, ratchetness, and fabulous ratchetness to keep a chick up all night. Oh, and nothing good in New York pops off before midnight which, in and of itself, is kinda ratchet. Take your disco nap so you can have enough energy to do hoodrat stuff. If you can’t be good, be careful.

XOXO,

The Big City

3. Dr. Kiti says:

Red velvet Twinkies?? Sign me up for that! Where can I find those?

4. RozB says:

Don’t forget to pick up some Goochi, Brada, and Roach purses!

5. cassandre says:

New york, new york, big city of RATS.. welcome to the NY.. i love my city, die hard New Yorker, but seeing the rats always freak me out big time.. just started following your blog and really love it.. enjoy your vaca..

6. Muze says:

so it was too loud in the lounge for me to even hear my thoughts, but twas nice meeting you (i was the tall big haired chick with Slim lol), albeit brief. you’re so tiny!

that pic is hilarious btw.

7. rick says:

Why is the picture of Christina Aguilera when Empire State of Mind features Alicia Keys?