My LifeTravel

New YORRRKKK, Concrete Jungles Wet Dreams Tomatoes…

New York Concrete Jungle Wet Dream TomatoHehehehe, that will never stop being funny to me. Every since I saw this pic on Tumblr a coupla months back, it’s ruined my ability to sing the actual lyrics to that song. And I keep picturing Christina Aguilera singing it while doing one of her excessive runs. It gives me quite the gigglefits.

Anywho…

I’m headed to New York this morning. I’m not here for a conference, business or anything. I’m just taking the time to do hoodrat things with my friends. Cuz you know I enjoy that from time-to-time.

Last time I was in NYC was in April and it was life-changing for the best. It was awesomesauce in everyway, and I’ma praying for the same this time. Adventures, red velvet twinkies… THE WORKS.

And I hope I don’t see that giant dog rat. Or even miniature rats. I just don’t do well with rodents.

In the midst of engaging in random shenanigans, I’ma try to blog. If I don’t, I’ma still tweet stuff that I see that’s side-eye worthy. So follow me on @Luvvie #nshit.

Reed Between the Lines is Not Good

Even the Devil is Outraged About Penn State

1. Serenity
    November 3, 2011 at 10:30 am — Reply

What about a giant dog rat with roaches hanging off of it?

• November 3, 2011 at 4:54 pm — Reply

Thank you very much for that mental image…. -Cries-

2. AS
    November 3, 2011 at 10:05 pm — Reply

Luvvie, we welcome you to NYC. There is plenty of fabulousness, ratchetness, and fabulous ratchetness to keep a chick up all night. Oh, and nothing good in New York pops off before midnight which, in and of itself, is kinda ratchet. Take your disco nap so you can have enough energy to do hoodrat stuff. If you can’t be good, be careful.

XOXO,

The Big City

3. Dr. Kiti
    November 4, 2011 at 1:03 am — Reply

Red velvet Twinkies?? Sign me up for that! Where can I find those?

4. November 4, 2011 at 1:11 pm — Reply

Don’t forget to pick up some Goochi, Brada, and Roach purses!

• Jazz
      November 5, 2011 at 2:11 pm — Reply

and this is why I <3 RozB !! #idied

5. November 6, 2011 at 8:44 pm — Reply

New york, new york, big city of RATS.. welcome to the NY.. i love my city, die hard New Yorker, but seeing the rats always freak me out big time.. just started following your blog and really love it.. enjoy your vaca..

6. November 7, 2011 at 6:47 pm — Reply

so it was too loud in the lounge for me to even hear my thoughts, but twas nice meeting you (i was the tall big haired chick with Slim lol), albeit brief. you’re so tiny!

that pic is hilarious btw.

7. rick
    March 26, 2014 at 2:12 pm — Reply

Why is the picture of Christina Aguilera when Empire State of Mind features Alicia Keys?