Funniest Rap Battles EVER. DeShawnRaw is Hilarious!

[ 18 ] December 9, 2011 |

I tend to avoid Youtube sometimes because I know I’ll get sucked into the black hole of endless videos and never leave. But the day I found DeShawn Raw’s videos, I really won. Him and his crew of dudes have taken on doing rap battles that are parodies of real ones and when I tell you they’re hilarious? I’m truly not kidding. And this is coming from someone who isn’t even a Hip Hop fiend. Getchu some.

“Sweet Dollar Tea from McDonalds? I drink that.
Supa Hot Fire? I spit that.
Two and a Half men? *pause* I WATCH THAT!” OOOOOOOOOO!!! *falls into crowd*

CHILE, I CANNOT DEAL! And the look to the camera SLAYED ME DEADT!

This is awesome. And as if that wasn’t ratchet enough, Supa Hot Fire decided to battle a mute rapper named Mute Spittah. And foolery ensues. Watch this:

*cries real tears* Mute Spittah “raps” with such passion! LMAOOOOO! And him pouring the drink and doing the harlem shake with reckless abandon? Yeah I almost slid out my chair. And of course, Supa Hot came thoo talmbout “Debit cards? I swipe that. The weather? I check that. After a win?”

And this is when I woke up my neighbors because I was howling. LMAO! BEST. RAPPER. EVER.

I’d try my hand at rapping too but like Supa Hot said “But I’m not a rapper.”

Tags: , , ,

Category: Videos

1. Ariel says:

“read his lips” LMFAO! it’s too early!!

2. Lexi says:

lol luvvie you have me up here cackling in my office no mam!!!lmao

3. manda says:

Favorite parts:

-Doing the dougie when the dude was rapping.
    -The “producer” going to the other side.

4. aStatesman says:

THIS!!!! I called my whole office over to watch the Mute Rapper. LMAO

5. K to the... says:

A couple of weeks later, that “Naps…I take that” line STILL cracks me the hell up!

BARS!

6. Megan says:

This whole thing is cracking me up! I love when kids just have normal fun like this.

When he jumped into their arms and they caught him like that…I DIED. Like they caught him ever so perfectly. I just got my life over and over.

7. RozB says:

Two eyes, one nose *boop*

I can’t even start – they’s so many points *my Celie voice*

Thank you, Luvvie. You have redeemed yourself after the naked yelolow cake post.

8. yeah i been up on his videos for a minute now. he has some hilarious stuff. have you see battle rap parody part 3 though?

or

his interview for his album (but its not an album) release:

9. emti says:

Luvvie I’m coming to live at your house after I get fired from my job for cackling.

10. LB says:

Yer Mostest Awesomelynessis,
    I don’t know whether you just made my day or ruined it! LOL!!!!
    I ended up watching about 20+ Mr. Deshawn Raw YouTube shorts. Young, creative and lovin’ the parody! Raw talent I say!
    Now … I’ma gonna be in my office ‘til midnight makin’ up for all the things I didn’t get done watchin’ Mr. DeShawn Raw fer two hours.
    L “Spit that soup!” B

11. Aperson says:

The true genius here is how his friends react…the “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs” get me every time, they act like its the best thing they EVER heard lmfao!!!

12. keisha brown says:

im sooo mad that the 1st dude’s side hustle is a wedding planner.

*quits the entire profession of wedding planning.

no ONE video should contain so much foolery.
    LMFAO.

13. LadyTee16 says:

Hello all. Long time lurker. Luvvie, just two word…”DAMN” YOU” for exposing me to this. Not only did I make the mistake of reading this post during my 9-5, but I damn near watched all of his other youtube. Fortunately for me, I was not greeted with a pink slip the following day.

14. sincerelyalana says:

My mom is trying to enjoy watching TV and I’m sitting here falling out of my chair screaming laughing. Luvvie, you are the kind of fool that I welcome in my life. LMAO!

15. Rashida says:

I like Kevin Hart and T-Pain’s better. http://youtu.be/b-V-cU-rDRk

16. CafeGirlsPress says:

“Side hustle: wedding planner” Really?

17. “And im not a rapper” lol. That always gets me. I swear he has like the funniest rap battles on his channel. Love this dude.