Famous folksMusic

I Want Nicki Minaj to Pack Her Dereon Duffle and Go!

I’ve never been a Nicki Minaj fan. Ever since her rise to popularity, I’ve found her annoying at best and downright aggravating most of the time. I think she does the absolute most constantly with the least, and I do my best to stay clear of her music. I can proudly say that only line I know from a Nicki song is “I’m a motherfucking monster!”

I’ll admit that I’m not the most open-minded person musically. I haven’t updated my iTunes since like 2010 and I’m okay with it. I stick to what I like and most rap isn’t what I like, but I can at least tolerate most artists (if they aren’t Waka Flocka Flame). BUT Nicky grinds my gears like no other. She’s like 25 gimmicks in one. A fake British accent, crazy faces, outlandish costumes, screaming like a banshee for no reason and this barbie persona of hers. We get, Onika. You are different. WE. GET. IT. COLORED. GAGA.

Nicki Minaj 2012 Grammys Red Carpet

Girl. O____O Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Now. What brought on this fresh round of rant about Nicki is that performance of hers at the Grammy Awards on Sunday night. In case you missed it or need a reminder, see below:

21221223435 by YardieGoals

What the hell was that??? No seriously. Someone tell me what that was supposed to be. I know it’s titled the “Exorcism of Roman” but what is the point? That atrocious 5 minutes of foolishment and extradom hit the dougie on my last nerves. While watching it, my stank face would not go away. AT ALL. And afterwards, I was wondering what the heck I just watched, and if I had to repent for watching it. I wanted to write a letter to Jesus, telling Him that I do not support Nicki’s antics. Whatever that was, I was not approving of it.

Like I said on my recap of the Grammys on Ebony.com, I felt like Nicki Minaj made us all honorary members of the Illuminati because we watched that performance of hers. I’m betting Lil Kim is somewhere laughing her ass off and prepping a subpar diss record to kick Nicki with. Somebody should have thrown tomatoes at Onika and booed her off that stage.

And in case you wondered why you felt like this was a rejected Lady Gaga set, you aren’t crazy. The creative director of this raggelly performance is LaurieAnn “Boom Kack” Gibson, who used to work with Gaga. Boom Kack was responsible for that epic fail and I need her to have a seat right next to Nicki. And then apologize to us all.

Artistic license be dambed to the pits of Minaj hell. That performance was just awful. All I took away from it is that Nicki shaded the Catholic church, made a bunch of wonky faces and can lay very rigid on some ropes. I would like to drop off Nicki Minaj in the Land of Abandoned People. I’ll even help her pack her Dereon duffle so she can leave quicker. I AM OVER HER/IT.

So… what are your thoughts on the performance? And do you think Nicki’s overstayed her welcome?

1. February 14, 2012 at 7:21 am — Reply

I muted the TV like five minutes before she came on, because I had a paper to finish. I turned around when I was done and saw this woman sprawled out in front of an altar boy kneeling and proceeded to Tweet like I was somebody’s grandma having a fit! o_O I kept it muted but half-watched Nicki’s foolishness from the safety of no sound until I got curious. This nut was singing a creepy version of “I feel Pretty”!!! All this after her lipstick eatin’ vidya before….

I was already giving her major side eye for that Cardinal jacket she had on earlier, wondering why she looked like she just came out of Mass. This just confirmed she’s a disaster and I feel like she played the fool that night. It’s bad enough I had to hear her annoying voice during the halftime show!

I hope Kim does have something to say. She’ll have plenty of material for some hella strong 16 bars!

• February 14, 2012 at 10:26 am — Reply

Girl. I spent the whole time w/ my mouth open like WTF???? Yes, I kinda want Kim to say something. For my own entertainment.

2. mzbrownshugah
    February 14, 2012 at 7:25 am — Reply

Everything you said Luvvie was on point. Nicki has definitely worn out her unwelcome. She needs to get the hell on… Asaptually

• February 14, 2012 at 10:26 am — Reply

Pretty much.

3. February 14, 2012 at 7:28 am — Reply

COLORED. GAGA. LMAO

Can’t say I agree with you though Luvvie. I mean, sure, she’s over-the-top, no doubt about it. But if that’s what the fans respond to and what makes album sales, why should she stop.

There are people in the biz for making money and those in it for making music. And as for the whole church theme, it worked for me. Not a fan of Roman Holiday but it got attention and it kept it to see what the hell she would do next. And it obviously got yours too. Nicki knows her aim in the music industry and she’s doing damn good at achieving it.

• February 14, 2012 at 10:26 am — Reply

Yes, her fans love her. I’m just annoyed by her to no end.

• missB
      February 15, 2012 at 1:21 pm — Reply

what is Nicki’s aim? I just don’t get her at all and that performance had my 11year old nephew screaming to high heaven for an act of God to take her away!!! I just can’t deal with that level of foolishness!!

4. Serenity
    February 14, 2012 at 7:28 am — Reply

So where is the sternly worded letter?

• February 14, 2012 at 10:28 am — Reply

This was bout it. Nicki ain’t gon get a letter, just an express ticket to a deserted island. Where she can have a seat on rocks.

• magical
        February 14, 2012 at 6:34 pm — Reply

hard pointy jagged rocks

5. Gwendella
    February 14, 2012 at 8:06 am — Reply

I was just baffled at the sheer complete dumbness of it all. It was an utter complete mess. My kids who love her were shaking their heads. If this keeps up she doesn’t have to worry about another nomination like ever. Awesome blog Luvie. That singing ALONE was enough for me.

• February 14, 2012 at 10:29 am — Reply

Thanks, Gwendella. And I’ve seen some Nicki fans talk about how she did the most on Sunday too. I think the performance got more jeers than cheers online.

• CaliGirlED
      February 14, 2012 at 2:48 pm — Reply

I taped the Grammy’s but have yet to watch them. However my 14 year daughter said, “Mom wait until you see Nicki Minaj, she was a hot mess!”

6. February 14, 2012 at 8:21 am — Reply

Girl…
    I am willing to make space in my lil’ pauper’s budget to buy Onika her ticket so she can go.

• February 14, 2012 at 10:29 am — Reply

You are so kind.

7. LadyTee16
    February 14, 2012 at 8:38 am — Reply

Her performance was craptacular. Emphasis on crap.

• KayMac81
      February 14, 2012 at 10:27 am — Reply

LMAO @ craptacular! True story though…lol

• February 14, 2012 at 10:29 am — Reply

Basically.

• LadyTee16
        February 14, 2012 at 3:54 pm — Reply

And I was being nice when I called it craptacular. The whole use of religious imagery with music is nothing new (looking at you 1989 Madonna singing “Like a Prayer.” Niki just did it badly.

BTW (yes, I’m going off-topic for a minute), did you know that song was a double entendre for fellatio? Let’s review the lyrics:

When you call my name it’s like a little prayer
        I’m down on my knees, I wanna take you there
        In the midnight hour I can feel your power
        Just like a prayer you know I’ll take you there

Why didn’t I see this back then?

8. Laik
    February 14, 2012 at 8:40 am — Reply

Oh Luvvie…. Thank God for you and curse satan for Nikki. I already had a reaction to her something like a cat being thrown into a bathtub before, but after viewing all of that recycled, made in china, bootleg controversy she tried to create I am just going to pretend she is not a thing and that never happened. I’ll be all “Nikki who?” because that could not be real life. I’ll begin right after I send my tithes and offering to make sure she gets to that Land of Abandoned People. But the silver lining is that Gaga didn’t win anything, so hopefully this whole anime character/performance art/ 2nd coming of Madonna thing will be over soon. Let us pray…

• February 14, 2012 at 10:30 am — Reply

I wanna bathe in holy water after that ish.

9. luxurylatte
    February 14, 2012 at 8:49 am — Reply

Look, just because one gets to lipsync on stage with Madonna does not make them the same. Onika played herself. How you basically come out with a raggedy Gaga castoff routine? She allowed Laurie and her people to make a clear cut fool of her. I bet even Gaga was like “the hell is this?” The first female rapper to perform completely solo at the Grammys, Black History Month, somber night and then this ish…

• February 14, 2012 at 10:30 am — Reply

Gaga was prolly in the audience like “Girl I told LaurieAnn NAWL to this. But do you.”

10. Jen
    February 14, 2012 at 8:57 am — Reply

Nicki gon be the only non-Catholic to get excommunicated from the Catholic Church……….I too felt that I owed Jesus an explanation, especially when “Come All Ye Faithful” started playing. I thought to myself, Lord am I guilty by association?! I’ve been shading Nicki since she came out, she’s a walking gimmick and all the voices in the world can’t cover up her lack of talent. And let’s not even get started on her influence on the “Ratchet and Grotesque” with all these horrifyingly bad lace fronts in a rainbow of colors and make up that has clowns envious. I just can’t with her, this performance just showed the world what I already knew!

• February 14, 2012 at 10:31 am — Reply

“Nicki gon be the only non-Catholic to get excommunicated from the Catholic Church”

LOL!!! Yeah you know she don pissed them off alla way.

11. BrandNew
    February 14, 2012 at 9:09 am — Reply

I completely agree with everything you said!

FYI – you have a typo in Ebony.com, second paragraph under the video.

• February 14, 2012 at 10:33 am — Reply

Good looking out.

12. GloBug
    February 14, 2012 at 9:09 am — Reply

Yes ma’am Luvvie, there are quite a few pews she needs to occupy rite now. NOW. I was done with her not too long after she came out. I’m ALL for a black female dominating the game, specially the rap game, but at the same time I do feel her talent and “creativity” are overrated, and everything she does these days is just EXTRA.
    Lady GaGa is my BOO, I love that woman, only bcz I feel her being so eccentric is genuine. I feel she wakes up in the morning saying “I want to wear this meat dress today, so that’s wat I’m gonna do” whereas Mrs. Roman wakes up asking “what new crazy antics can I bring to my fans today?” There’s a difference. A small, subtle one, but there is a difference.

• February 14, 2012 at 10:44 am — Reply

Nicki especially needs to #OccupyaPew. I’m not a Gaga fan and really, both of them could join a nunnery today and I wouldn’t miss either one.

I wish they’d let talent speak for itself. When the gimmicks are done, what are left with?

• February 14, 2012 at 2:42 pm — Reply

In Gaga’s defense, she can play the hell out of a piano and sing live. What can Onika Maraj and Katheryn Hudson (Katy Perry) do outside of looking like they stepped out of a Candy Land beauty salon? I’ll wait.

Anyhoo, the performance had me clutching my pearls and feeling like I just robbed a child of their Easter candy. It was extra.

13. jr
    February 14, 2012 at 9:23 am — Reply

This entire article was foolish an bias. What was the point of mentioning lil Kim. Ugh. Another foolish blogger jumping on the “I hate nicki” crap. Lost a reader luvvie.

• Krista
      February 14, 2012 at 10:03 am — Reply

One does not simply stop reading AwesomelyLuvvie.
      It’s too addicting, you just can’t.

• February 14, 2012 at 10:32 am — Reply

If the “I hate Nicki Minaj” bandwagon exists, I was the first one on it b/c I don’t like her. Of course this article is biased. It’s my personal opinion. Sorry to see you go but do you.

• February 14, 2012 at 11:04 am — Reply

Thanks Luvvie for keeping it real. If there’s a band wagon that exists for this chick I’m climbing aboard with you.

14. Krista
    February 14, 2012 at 10:02 am — Reply

I’m mad at EVERY single person who let her on that stage. I don’t even consider the Grammy’s as an honorable award show anymore. Actually, If anyone from Young Money is allowed at it, I don’t consider it honorable or worth sh*t.

Though I don’t like her, I admit that she has extreme Talent. Her singing voice has the powers to slay, but she totally wastes it -____-

15. KayMac81
    February 14, 2012 at 10:12 am — Reply

O_O
    WHAT. IN. THE. DEVIL. WHAT. THAT?!!? Ol bootleg Lady Gaga(I actually love me some Gaga)..And I know Adele was sitting in the audience, mouth hanging open, too through that Nicki was up there just raping her beautiful British accent. I’m pretty sure the Catholic Church will be after her in 2.5 seconds…Nicki, you work my last good one with mess like this….\_\_\_ Take a few seats in the corner, PLEASE!

16. KayMac81
    February 14, 2012 at 10:12 am — Reply

O_O
    WHAT. IN. THE. DEVIL. WAS. THAT?!!? Ol bootleg Lady Gaga(I actually love me some Gaga)..And I know Adele was sitting in the audience, mouth hanging open, too through that Nicki was up there just raping her beautiful British accent. I’m pretty sure the Catholic Church will be after her in 2.5 seconds…Nicki, you work my last good one with mess like this….\_\_\_ Take a few seats in the corner, PLEASE!

17. OhSoSerious
    February 14, 2012 at 10:56 am — Reply

That hot bucket of scum that is Nicholas Roman Minaj gets a VIP ticket to purgatory until she decides to do better. The last mite of damn that I gave about her has vanished. She is exhausting and portrayed herself as a project GaGa.
    Please note that they didn’t show much audience reaction if any. I’m quite sure everyone’s face showed some variety of -_- or x_X or :( or 0_o throughout the entire performance. I am plain tired of her. Out of respect for others she should crawl into a cave until we forget how she defiled our televisions for 5 minutes.

18. evelyn
    February 14, 2012 at 12:21 pm — Reply

I turned it off about halfway through. I’m too old (early 30’s) to watch foolishness like that right before bed.

19. February 14, 2012 at 12:59 pm — Reply

I never even knew who NM was for months even though I kept hearing her name. I don’t know any lyrics to her songs &, from what I have seen of her, she is very “Gaga wanna be” ish … with 1 exception. Gaga can SANG. Either way, I don’t “get” her, doubt I ever will. She seems all antics w/ not much talent. Not my thing.

• KayMac
      February 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm — Reply

ALL. OF. THIS….Ol wearing a chicken wing for an accessory-ass….lolol

20. IfYouEverComeBack
    February 14, 2012 at 1:19 pm — Reply

Well I missed it when it first came on, then went and watched when it came on again(cause people had already started talking about it). Personally I don’t get what all the hype was about. It was a sub par performance with a weak song and a wack artist. Basically she was trying to shock people and she did(cause religion makes people touchy) with an un-orginal idea.

Like You I can’t stand this daughter’s music or anything associated with it. She is just no.

I think Nicki needs to be the next recipient of one of your strongly/sternly worded letters.

21. paintgurl40
    February 14, 2012 at 1:26 pm — Reply

I only wanted to watch Adele’s performance at the Grammy’s. I quit watching the Grammy’s a LONG time ago when I realized they was passing out them awards like candy.

• February 14, 2012 at 2:40 pm — Reply

Adele SLAYEDDDDDDD that performance. Effortlessly!

22. Darren
    February 14, 2012 at 2:33 pm — Reply

All this hate for Nicki is suppose to somehow increase page views? you really wanna build your blog by segregating fans? This post was stupid. If you trying to be like Dlisted try again cuz this right here….mess.

• February 14, 2012 at 2:37 pm — Reply

I wish you could know how little of a damb I give about your comment. Pageviews are nice but my disdain for Nicki Minaj is beyond that. If this blog is stupid, then who made you read it? Kindly press X and never visit again. THE END.

• Capricorn
        February 14, 2012 at 3:07 pm — Reply

Because clearly Luvvie needs page views. :/ Yes, that’s why she wrote this.

/sarcasm

• Darren
        February 14, 2012 at 3:18 pm — Reply

You fool. I said this post was stupid. Your blog is ratchet and i like it but this post was just hated…not comedic…just an angry black woman ranting about nothing. Have a seat…heaux

• February 14, 2012 at 3:27 pm — Reply

And here you are giving me more pageviews by coming back to comment. How kind of you.

• February 14, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Bingo. He’s a giver, not a taker.

• February 14, 2012 at 4:15 pm — Reply

You sound upset. Valentine’s Day must be rough for you. smh.

• magical
          February 14, 2012 at 6:42 pm — Reply

“…just an angry black woman ranting about nothing.”

–says the angry black man ranting about nothing.

negros be funny!

23. Bridgette
    February 14, 2012 at 2:41 pm — Reply

*Darren’s wig snatched*

Sorry I’m such an instigator

24. CaliGirlED
    February 14, 2012 at 2:50 pm — Reply

I will never get someone coming onto someone else’s blog and cutting a plumb fool! NEVER

25. Msdrema
    February 14, 2012 at 2:51 pm — Reply

Unfortunately, I have a 15 yo who cannot understand why “I pick on Niki and say such terrible things about her.” I think I’ve been rather nice given the things I could have said Nicki’s entire persona is garage. Period.

26. sheryl
    February 14, 2012 at 3:41 pm — Reply

I know this is a comedy blog but sometimes the part of my brain that detects written sarcasm doesn’t work fully. Soo, do you actually believe in the “illuminati” (the one people say certain pop stars/rappers are in)?

27. Magi
    February 14, 2012 at 3:43 pm — Reply

Lord my soul weeps for the generation that considers Nicki Minaj as real music. You all have grown up in an era of autotune that could make a colicky cat sound like a “singer”. So you’re a Nicki Stan, fine we get it. (Well not me because because the artists I like don’t make wonder just what cocktail of illegal substances does one have to consume to act such a fool on stage, but I digress.) You really could have skipped this post, however you decide to call the author out their name? Nawl….just nawl. \______ Lay it on down.

28. Nae Nae
    February 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm — Reply

What happened to the days when people could just state they disagree and move on? And why is it that when you give your opinion that people don’t agree with, its automatically considered hate, especially when it comes to celebrities?

I tried giving Nicki Minaj a chance but then she went and had me feeling like I needed to get on my knees to pray, pull out some holy water, and oil. At this point in time there needs to be a collection for her ticket to the Land of Abandoned People. I need her to permanently stay in her seat

29. February 14, 2012 at 4:37 pm — Reply

I thought this was Awesomely Luvvie and readers come here to read her thoughts, whether positive or negative, about various subjects. Am I wrong?

‘Chile, if we all agreed it would be a boring world. But calling someone a name on their own blog because you don’t agree doesn’t make Luvvie look bad. *hint*

Darren, please share your blog so we can see what you like to write about, if it’s anything other than comments on other blogs.

(And Nicki Minaj’s performance was beyond a hot mess!)

30. TCam
    February 14, 2012 at 6:52 pm — Reply

Thank you!! From the bottom of my heart. This needed to be said. #ThatIsAll.

31. SHUDACOMEINAHONDA
    February 14, 2012 at 7:36 pm — Reply

Darren,
    Please..sit.._/..better yet lie down ________/ thine uncouth-ness is unbecoming..
    If you don’t like it..shut the door on your way out.. Great post Luvvie!

32. Chelsea
    February 14, 2012 at 9:44 pm — Reply

I’m already not the biggest Nikki fan. I personally couldn’t stand “moment for life’ or “fly”. I was done with her after i had to watch “Stupid Hoe”. Now when i saw that foolishness on the grammys, i hope Jesus ain’t mad a sista. She has gone all the way extra! You can’t even sing along to the song. It reminded me of a skit that rappers used to put on their cd’s back in the day. It was really terrible and no one was impressed. Awesome post!

33. Kate
    February 14, 2012 at 10:47 pm — Reply

If the Grammys just wanted a hot mess to put on tv, I could have saved them A LOT of money. I would have been happy to bring my shower with me, set it up on stage, get behind the curtain and belt out “Set Fire to the Rain”…it would have been shorter and cheaper with way less faux British accent. And y’all would have at least understood what I was going for!

34. LA
    February 15, 2012 at 4:09 am — Reply

Chile boo hatin’ on Nicki gets you nowhere. I agree with darren. you sound like an angry black bit…woman. have a seat somewhere cuz Nicki certainly ain’t worried bout your tacky ass.

• seriously
      February 15, 2012 at 9:47 am — Reply

sir or ma’am….that was a horrible performance…and I like Niki from time to time…..she tried too hard…so hard she missed the mark….I wondered what the hell was going on…the acting was bad, the alleged singing was bad..the Roman rap voice was atrocious…you probably don’t even like clit so stay off of Niki Minaj clit

• LA
        February 15, 2012 at 10:06 am — Reply

-_- really? That’s all you got? A fascination with clits? Have a seat and a snack please

• Laik
      February 15, 2012 at 3:44 pm — Reply

Darren???
      Jr????
      You can’t make up personalities to troll, just like Nikki makes up personalities to…. well who knows why she does that but you really shouldn’t be such a follower. Nobody here is hating, that isht just wasn’t good. But this is Luvvie’s blog and she writes WHATEVER she wants. Ughh, don’t you have a black mass to attend or something?

• February 15, 2012 at 4:23 pm — Reply

And YOU sound like someone who didn’t exercise their right to press the X button and GTF off my blog. WOMP.

• February 15, 2012 at 7:38 pm — Reply

Why does not liking a performance automatically equal hating? shit was whack…no one’s hating here.

35. February 15, 2012 at 9:50 am — Reply

LOL. I’m sure I’m in front of you all who watched this performance for the pearly gates. Jesus gave me the good sense to know NM was about to do something uncouth when she showed up with that priest. Now I can’t say I don’t listen to the chile… I do… as entertainment only not as music. And as soon as she starts that Roman mess, I change the channel b/c it makes me uncomfortable. I don’t need the Lord blocking my blessings. HMPH.

Great post Luvvie.

36. bklynbajan
    February 15, 2012 at 11:35 am — Reply

Nicki’s performance initiated her immediate removal from the Black race in exhange for Adele. None of the civil rights elders have disapproved.

• Laik
      February 15, 2012 at 3:49 pm — Reply

Can this please be a real thing? I’d second it. Where is Dave Chapelle with the race draft when you need him?

• IfYouEverComeBack
      February 16, 2012 at 3:18 pm — Reply

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Don’t do it. Yes This Race swap needs to happen asaputually. Personally I would claim Adele over Nicki.

37. LB
    February 15, 2012 at 2:15 pm — Reply

Yer Most Awesomelynessis?
    Uh, gettin’ old is hard. I can’t stay up that late no mo’ (not like I even care ‘bout the Granny’s anymo’) so I had to watch the rerun’s to get what the fried chicken-wing flap was about.
    An’ I thought at first it was CNN an’ the Pope with a priest ‘bout an abused alterboy an’ a public apology.
    THAT was singin’? I thought it was tearful Confession, all choked up.

As far as the Lil’ Boy’s comin’ in to hate …
    Luvvie? Ain’t it great when you so far outta that you KNOW you don’t even have to pay attention? Luv ya like Mary J. got talent!

38. Brianna Leigh
    February 15, 2012 at 2:33 pm — Reply

To be fair, it’s hard to follow Adele. I’m a fan of Nicki Minaj, but I think she could have used that opportunity to perform at the Grammy’s to win more fans, not alienate people. I didn’t find her performance shocking or offensive…Mocking the Catholic Church isn’t new. Also, I get her whole alternate personality thing and I really enjoy it, but those who aren’t aware of it were probably confused and put off by it. Fans of all genres of music were watching that night, and while she impressed her hardcore fans, she didn’t impress anyone else, and I think that’s where she went wrong–she could have done a lot better. Beneath Gaga’s craziness is real talent…Nicki though, I’m not so sure.
    On the bright side I LOVE Lil Kim so I’m sure this will give her more material to work with. ^.^

39. February 15, 2012 at 3:56 pm — Reply

No lie, a stunned silence came over the room while she was on the tele. We were confuzzled.

I used to be an Onika fan. She’s from Queens, I’m from Queens. I rooted for her all through Playtime is Over, Sucka Free and Beam Me Up Scotty, but after she stopped placing that pink track in the back of her head. Nawl. Soon as she went commercial she abandoned everything that got her to the fame.

I understand artists’ want/need for growth and to expand their fan-base but to completely abandon your.. talent is utterly disgusting. There is no cubby-hole for Roman.

40. Marsha S. Haneiph
    February 15, 2012 at 4:56 pm — Reply

Please don’t send her back to Trinidad because we don’t want her there. Or maybe do and we’ll have fifteen Pastors waiting for her in the airport to drag her to church, to cast out the legion roaming in that girl’s head. She calls her personalities, inspiration. They sounding more like demons that need eviction.

41. mak
    February 15, 2012 at 9:18 pm — Reply

Loved this post! That performance had me confused and I felt like I was going to hell just for watching.. I’m so over Nicki

42. ColinD
    February 20, 2012 at 8:25 pm — Reply

What a visually stunning performance that was! It is said that great art is rarely appreciated in it’s own time. I’m sure that many, many, MANY years from now, This performance will be a stand alone tribute to the (*gag*) transformation of the 21st Century American music industry! Ms. Minaj’s ardent fans will finally be vindicated.

Alas, I must count myself as one of those bitter black women hating on Onika (Even though I’m a father of 4 children), Because she does not appeal to me whatsoever!
    But Bravo for her brave, if somewhat ill-informed attempt at truly innovative (*urp*) artistic self-expression! Braavoo! (Running quickly to throw-up…)

43. March 5, 2012 at 3:05 pm — Reply

One of my students asked me on Monday if I watched The Grammys. I told him yes and he asked if I saw Nicki Minaj and that “It was so cool!” (I have to remember to bring my holy oil to put on his desk…..)

44. FT
    March 6, 2012 at 2:51 pm — Reply

Used to love Nicki, but now………….. I can’t stand her.

Tamsdiary-livelife

45. March 15, 2012 at 1:14 pm — Reply

shes going to burn in hell i also repeanted to god for watching the video im never going to turn my back on god and jesus for no dam satin thats just wrong she needs to back where the —- she came from stupid b—h she either go repeant now or repeant later but she better repeant now