I ran across this picture of Uncle Charlie Wilson at last night’s Grammy Awards and I just *facepalmed*
*blinks slowly* Sooo… wut? O________O I have so many questions.
* What is Uncle Charlie Wilson rocking on top of his head?
* Did he shave a chia pet and gently place the growth on his dome?
* Why would he just open a curly yaki pack and place it on your scalp like it made sense? I mean, I don’t understand.
* How did that thing stay? Is that the work of super glue? It’s gotta be.
* If we knew this is what Unc Charles was gonna do when he cut off his braids, would we have told him to keep them. Yes. We would have.
* Does he realize he looks like a character from a skit in “In Living Color?”
* Did he really leave the house with a phony ponytail without the slicked hair part?
Someone gotta explain this to me because I don’t get it. What is on this man’s head??? I ain’t e’em got time for Charlie and his hair kufi.