Famous folks

Mother Bey is Rocking Flats. LOOK AT GAWD!

I don’t know about you but seeing the picture of Mama Tina Knowles, Beyonce and baby Blue Ivy made me happy even beyond the adoraboness of the scene. Sasha Fierce is putting on mortal shoes, y’all! Beyonce is rocking FLATS!

Beyonce in Flats

That day, when I seent Bey in some sensible black flats, I KNEWED THERE WAS A GAWD! Do yall see the power of motherhood and the love of parenthood? Do you see how God does His work? Bey, who would go to the beach in 5.5 inch Christian Louboutins, got on some non-assuming loafers to take a stroll with her daughter.

She’s all “I’m not walking on stilts while carrying this precious cargo and princess of the Knowles-Carter royalty and I love it. And I bet her knees are praising the Highest right now too. All those heels she wears ALLA TAHM can’t be great for her orthopedics. But this break she’s giving her feets is good. I am proud.

But yes, I am a fan of Mother Bey and I love it. I’m not a stan so I haven’t sent Blue Ivy any glitter gifts yet nor have I tatted her name on my left bicep but I can’t wait to see another pic of her.

P.S. Mama Tina is looking GOODT. House of Dereon must be doing her very well.

I'm Proudly Rocking the Red Pump Today!

Regina King as Huey and Riley

1. March 13, 2012 at 7:51 am — Reply

I need a royalty check because this ENTIRE post (down to the line about Mama Tina) was taken directly from my brain!

It’s so cute to see her all happy and mommyfied. The other day when she had the bun and little black slacks I was too through!

2. Gavee
    March 13, 2012 at 7:52 am — Reply

Oh yes ma’am. She’ll risk falling and breaking a bone or two of hers but she will NEVER risk anything happening to the second coming of JAY-BEY! Honestly I don’t Shawn will ever forgive her.

3. Kourtney
    March 13, 2012 at 7:59 am — Reply

I won’t lie–when she rocked heels through most of the pregnancy, I thought Bey was gonna keep that trend going off some superwoman tip. But I am SO glad to see she’s taking it easy and being COMFORTABLE! Kudos.

*whispers* Mama Tina’s face kinda…sorta…maybe looks like it’s falling. OK…I’ll see myself out. :-/

• March 13, 2012 at 9:21 am — Reply

bwhahahahahaha… i thought the same thing!! “Omg… Mama Tina’s face is sliding off!”

*closes the door as we walk out*

• March 14, 2012 at 2:50 pm — Reply

Whoooot I am dying over here now see I wasn’t gon’ say nuffin’!!!!

O___O

p.s. Was Bey born wearing a pair of 5 inchers?

4. March 13, 2012 at 8:42 am — Reply

Um, while I’m glad she’s wearing smart shoes (and so is Blue Ivy, I’m sure, whether she knows it or not), why is she dressed like Dwayne Wayne?

• MObetta
      March 13, 2012 at 2:14 pm — Reply

LOL, right! I mean, I’m gonna let her cook and all but she went way Wal-mart on us. I am a Bey fan, too, but there is nothing cute about those loafers and Hammer pants. *I ain’t scared of no stans…bring it*

• IfYouEverComeBack
      March 13, 2012 at 5:48 pm — Reply

So I thought I was the only one who was like what she got on? Yay for her being sensible, but the outfit is a little too Dwayne Wayne meets Ducky. IJS

• March 13, 2012 at 9:49 pm — Reply

Dwayne Wayne doe, Christi??? I straight CACKLED! LMAOOOO

• IfYouEverComeBack
        March 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm — Reply

it’s true though

• March 14, 2012 at 9:34 pm — Reply

I love the Dwayne Wayne/Ducky combo. So true. Where’s Whitley?

• IfYouEverComeBack
          March 16, 2012 at 11:32 am — Reply

hhhhhahaha Christi you’re a mess

5. Marsha S. Haneiph
    March 13, 2012 at 2:01 pm — Reply

I love that three generations of women are hanging out together. Whenever, parents have to send message to their pop star children via the press, terrible thing are afoot. Go on, Grandma Tina, Queen Mother Bey and the popo.

Popo is the Hindustani word for baby. I use this term because I’m a Trini and that’s how we talk. Cheers!

6. March 14, 2012 at 1:28 am — Reply

She’s been in Soho too long. She’s gone full-on hipster with that outfit. I’m waiting for the vintage rocker t-shirt and thick frame glasses.

Jay-Z has done the impossible, he took the girl out of Texas AND the Texas out of the girl

• Lauren
      March 16, 2012 at 2:09 am — Reply

Not quite all the way, she’s still holding a Roberto Cavalli baby bottle holder. If that isn’t Texas…

7. Jess
    March 18, 2012 at 4:08 pm — Reply

not something I would wear. not my style…that baby look just like jay z with beyonce eyebrows and hair. i hope she dont grow jay lips.but she is so cute til she almost look like a perfect doll in a toy store. another note, i cant believe beyonce nose job rumor is true? She was a pretty gurl and didn’t need to do that. Sad!