Blog You Later
My peoples! So usually, I go on a blogging hiatus once a year to
be lazy recharge and refresh. Now is that time. As you’ve probably noticed, in the past 2 weeks I’ve only blogged like 5 times, so I already unofficially kinda started being a blog bum. But my hiatus means I probably won’t be posting anything new for the next month. However, if I’m driven to do it, you might see a surprise post. If something so ratchet happens that a rant in my spirit tells me to, I shall. The people who’ve subscribed will get it in their inbox or their Google Reader, so get like them!
But yes, in the meantime, you can still find me around the interwebs, acting up and showing out. Where shall I be? Wells, I’ll be:
* Writing for EBONY.com (my “Keeping it Reality” column)
* Tweeting and trying to avoid getting blocked by more celebrities
* on Facebook causing ruckus
* on DumbestTweets.com making sure I’m snatching the wigs of the underbelly of Twitter
* on MustLuvvShoes talmbout, well, shoes.
* Pinning stuff on Pinterest
You know I’ll be around these webs. And I shall come back in May REST to go!
Are you gon miss me? I’ma miss you, doe. Feel free to write me love letters. Or send me edible arrangements. I like presents. Oh you not sending me nothing? Aight then. (-____-)
Blog ya later!