Anderson Cooper Told the Human Barbie “Nawl. You Gotta Go.”

[ 25 ] May 22, 2012 |

I think Anderson Cooper’s adorabo and he seems like a really nice dude. He’s my 2nd favorite silver fox, after Ralph Lauren. Whenever he interviews guests, he usually makes them feel at home and you feel like you’re talking to your really cute friend with great listening skills. But ummm not the other day.

This woman who calls herself the “Human Barbie” came on his show to talk about how much plastic surgery she’s had, and how she sees nothing wrong with taking her teenage daughter for  botox injections so she won’t sweat. Chile, just watch this clip below:

GAHTDAMB, dawg! Anderson told this woman to pack up her dereon duffel and take that journey OFF his stage before the interview even ended. He straight kicked her off his couch. He told her to NO LONGER have a seat. “I think you’re dreadful and I honestly don’t want to talk to you anymore.” OOPSIE MCWELPINGTON!

I don’t blame Coop though. That woman is probably raising her kids to be just as unhappy with themselves as she is. She’s spent over $500,000 on surgery and is already encouraging her young kids to get some too. NAWL, MA’AM! And she got the nerve to look like a badly-drawn cartoon. Losing.

But yeah, GO ANDERSON! Whatchu think? Do you love him more? I think I do.

Tags: , ,

Category: Famous folks, TV

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Loving Trifling Folks: A Teachable Moment from Anderson Cooper | June 5, 2012
  1. RoxyWTF says:

That was the smoothest “Get to steppin!” I have ever seen.

What a gentleman!

2. LaNeshe says:

He’s such a sweetheart! She had to really be horrible to be kicked off by him.

3. For These Reasons says:

BWAHAHAHA!!
    Oh, how I love him and all of his politeness. I just about died as she gave the look of pure bewilderment and he scratched his head.
    And I don’t know who’s Beyonce she thought she was watching if there was no sweat. Oh, I know, it must have been an interview, not a performance. Apparently, this lady needs to go far, far away…on a quest to find a new seat.

4. Tiffany says:

“I think you’re dreadful…” Hahaha. For the Silver Fox to come out his face like that, this chick was CLEARLY doing the most…with the least.

He was already my boo, this just elevates his status in my eyes.

5. Kate says:

Wow, how smooth is that man to be able to tell someone to have a seat by kicking them out of the one they are currently occupying? The Coop is coated in pure, platinum WIN.

6. nichole says:

“Smooth” is the perfect word to describe what he did. He wasn’t mean and he called her dreadful, a word we rarely hear.

So many people are trying to help girls and young women today with body image issues. This woman is creating all types of future issues for her kid. Botox at 15? Someone find this kid some psychology help now.

7. Jocy says:

Reason #123432 why I love Anderson Cooper. He wasn’t having none of her foolishness!

8. Mika says:

“OOPSIE MCWELPINGTON” That was possibly the best phrase I have heard ever!!
    And Anderson is always so cool…even when he dislikes someone!

9. Marsha S. Haneiph says:

Did you see when he had it out with the Syrian ambassador on AC360? The Human Barbie didn’t have a chance. By the way, Beyoncé must be somewhere going, “That woman’s using me as an excuse to mess up her baby’s face!?!”

10. lexi says:

yaaaaaas coop!!! he gave me life with ” I think you’re dreadful” lol. lol.

11. Deborah says:

Anderson,once again I am reminded why i watch your program!! You are so tackful and a class act!The human(?)Barbie mother how terrible she is! The question I have isn’t what she does or exposes her daughters abuse? The woman really needs some mental health help!! What she has done to herself is bad enough but her daughters! Just disgusting!!!

12. RozB says:

This is truly funny as hay-ull! There is something wrong when you think looking like a swollen Madam puppet is hot!

13. African Mami says:

I would be kicked out of his show for trying to seduce his FOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE silver haired sef,knowing fully well he is not in the least bit interest in my kind. Shiiid I have maaaad love for Idris Elba, BUT should this man come into the picture, it’s a motherloving wrap!

14. Tainette says:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww I love him even more now. You know she went off to the green room and had a serious UGLY CRY.

15. I feel bad for this lady. She is clearly sick. I didn’t see the whole interview so maybe she was truly dreadful (not just for doing this to her daughter but also the way she was talking during the interview. But I think Coop blew a really great chance to help this lady get to the root of her issues and to see how she is damaging her children by passing it on. If it was that kind of an interview, He would’ve been sitting next to her and not standing up on the stairs in judgment of her with the support of the audience. She might have felt more comfortable exploring the root of the issue and he might have been able to really get her on the path to getting help as opposed to this public humiliation which likely sent her over the edge or at least allowed her to justify not changing her behavior or thinking. Missed opportunities here, Coop!

16. Sunny says:

You are (1) right, (2) brilliant, (3) hilarious!
    (Why’s the site telling me my message is too short?)

17. Ayesha says:

No offense to anyone but botox on the under arms is really not that big of a deal. I sweat way too much for my pretty silk blouses and am looking into the treatment itself. Having braces for your kids teeth or letting them wear hair extensions are more cosmetic than botoxing a girls arm pits. She is fifteen and it seems like her daughter wants it. Didn’t see the rest of this segment but that alone doesn’t warrant getting kicked off the show.

18. Finally!! He kept it 100!! Another interviewer would have entertained these shinanigans for an entire episode!!! Kudos to him!!

19. Danielle says:

In the words of my 5 year old ” you’re excused, boom pow!”