TV

Why Tami Roman Was Victim of Twitter Draggage

Last night was an episode of Basketball Wives, the show folks love to hate but can’t help but watch. I watch it because it’s hard to look away and because I have a column where I recap it on Ebony Magazine digital. And because I’m a fan of foolery.

So on this most recent episode, Tami Roman bullied another castmember (Kesha Nichols) on the show, and held the girl’s bag hostage until she received an apology. Who should have to apologize to some random to get their own property back? SO PETTY. You can read my recap post on Ebony.com.

Twitter exploded into hysterics, and folks dragged Tami by her lacefront all up and down my timeline. Mind you, people can be quick to snatch wigs on Twitter but this instance, it was earned it. She really showed her ass in this episode.

She used her anger to intimidate and scare the crap out of Kesha, who wrote a check her mouth can’t cash by even uttering Tami’s name when she wasn’t present. But Kesha wasn’t really looking for trouble, and Tami bullied her until she cried.

Roman got DRAGGED on Twitter for demonstrating the worst case of bullying I’ve ever seen an adult experience. It really felt like grade school all over again, actually. You see a girl who’s smaller than you, and you decided to pick on her. And then you hear that she voiced (to someone else) that she doesn’t like how you spoke to her, and you use that as an excuse to go all the way out in your acting out. And then at recess, you take her ball and refuse to give it back until she comes crawling to you to ask for HER ball.

That’s exactly what happened and the people of Twitter, who are known to be ratchet themselves, were disgusted. That’s how bad it was. Tami’s behavior was immature and she took it to a place it didn’t have to go. Watching Kesha BAWL on national TV because she felt so helpless was shameful.

“You want your purse. You want something from me, lemme hear it from you.” Tami, bish. WHO HURT YOU? I mean, I know a lotta people but did Kesha hurt you this bad?

Eventually, she did give Kesha her bag back but the way she did it was embarrassing. She only did it after she found out the girl had gone to hotel security to report her bag stolen. Tami took the bag to Kesha’s room to lambast her some more and make her feel even smaller than she already did.

Tami: “Here.” *extends bag to Kesha*
Kesha: “Thank you.” *tries to take bag*
Tami: *snatches bag back* “Did you ask for it?”
Kesha: “Can I please have my purse back?”
Tami: *gives her the bag and walks away*

Tami succeeded in humiliating the girl, but she failed at showing that she’s a mature adult. I need her to go sit down and re-assess her life and her anger management classes. Just have a FIRM SEAT. Something ain’t clicking because insecurities and pettiness were showing and she needs to tuck them both in.

At the end of the episode, Kesha left the Tahiti vacation after only being there for 48 hours. She was that spent and she was petrified of what else Tami might pull. And that’s not a good look on any level.

Tami is about 40 years old. Whatever street cred she’s trying to get is really unnecessary because grown folks don’t use that to accomplish much. So the draggage Ms. Roman got on behalf of the folks on Twitter was a bit earned. She should watch this episode and be SO ashamed of herself, which I think she was, because she tweeted this afterwards:

Tami Roman Tweet

Well I’m glad she knows she showed out. I accept her apology (e’em though she wasn’t talking to me but whatevs). Tami should go apologize to Kesha, if she REALLY felt bad about how it went down. She should have been a woman and said she was wrong from jump street because she terrorized that lady.

I just want her to do better and really address the issues that plague her. Folks can’t be walking around that angry all the time and be healthy. Blood pressure is prolly SKY HIGH. It can’t be good for longevity on this Earth to be full of such vitriol and rage.

I like Tami Roman, and I think REALLY deep down, she’s an awesome person. But she’s got to get a grip on this anger of hers.

Did y’all watch it? Whatcha think of the purse-gate?

Read my episode recap on EBONY

1. yadi
    May 15, 2012 at 10:48 am — Reply

omg, i thought that was horrible on so many levels. I was so mortified for Kesha.

1. Tami needs to get a grip (on life). Yes, people talk behind your back…such is life boo-boo! It’s so ridiculous that she thinks no one can mention her name when she is not around…WHAT??

2. Eve and Shaunie – omg…the shame/shade, just NO!! they sat there and basically co-signed the bullying. Suzie – this fool telling Kesha she need to just apologize to get her personal property back…uh no ma’am! how many times does Kesha have to say “I don’t want to fight you Tami”? I don’t know where these “ladies” grew up but where I’m from we don’t pick on the weak. even in grade school, we stood up for those who couldn’t stand up for themselves.

This had me upset b/c I actually like Tami. When she smacked Evelyn – I wasn’t mad. When she damn near took Meeka’s head off – I wasn’t mad. but this right here with Kesha…no ma’am, no excuse. Kesha looked like a helpless puppy and yet not one of them mofos intervened.

2. May 15, 2012 at 10:58 am — Reply

I think that last nights episode showed how crazy Tami really is. I also think Evelyn and Shaunie could have done a better job of stepping in and telling Tami she was dead wrong. How can Tami tell her daughters anything when she behaves like that on national television. She knows who to TRY and who not to. 40+ yrs old and PATHETIC!

3. Smittys Girl
    May 15, 2012 at 10:58 am — Reply

Tammy is embarrassing. She has no manners, can’t speak proper English, and has made a career out of playing the hood rat role in reality TV. She should be so proud. Shaunie is the worst because as the producer she encourages and condones it all for the money.

4. Dijah
    May 15, 2012 at 10:58 am — Reply

I did not watch. After their first day in Tahiti, I threw the towel in. Tami is disgusting, disrespectful, childish, bipolar, a drunk, and she needs to be institutionalized. I’m ashamed of her behavior and I feel even worse knowing that she is a mother. My heart goes out to her children.

5. May 15, 2012 at 11:00 am — Reply

Well, she did recently suffer a stroke. Not that I ever wish poor health on anyone, but she should be focused on keeping herself in order and working on her flaws. Harboring all of that negativity is for the birds. I was appalled at her behavior… disgusted even. I haven’t been watching much of this season, but that shit was tragic! I can’t believe she was acting like that. Love your re-cap. Signed a petition to cancel the show after seeing that episode. The ratchetness must come to an end.

6. May 15, 2012 at 11:10 am — Reply

I really agree with the article. Tami needs to apologize to Kesha personally. Doing it on twitter is ok but if thats the only place you apologized then it makes folks wonder what your motive was. At least it makes me wonder. And she really should be embarrassed for her actions it was downright ridiculous! And I do know that Ev,Suzi, Shaunie can’t control Tami but someone should have made an effort to do or say something. Very pathetic!

7. Erin Smith
    May 15, 2012 at 11:11 am — Reply

First off tami’s apology doesn’t matter anymore.She is a tortured soul and needs help.She is an adult bully….Shawnie could of been an adult and stopped it all.Evelyn is bully no2 and a coward.Can you imagine how their kids feel?We didn’t have much growing up but,id rather be poor with class then have money and be like these women including trouble maker suzie.

8. GoldenGoddess
    May 15, 2012 at 11:43 am — Reply

Why exactly do people like Tami? She sat quiet when Evelyn clowned her on her weave 2-3 episodes ago. That was never addressed. I guess because it was done to her face? Please. She has serious drinking and mental issues and the LAST place she needs is to be on a TV show. No matter how people felt about Meeka, no one has the right to put hands on anyone!

9. easyBlake
    May 15, 2012 at 11:52 am — Reply

I’m here from Twitter, & the mentions were hot! Enough to let me know I don’t need to ever watch this show. Grown-up high school just makes me mad. And these women look overgrown. I can’t get with it

10. diamondchick
    May 15, 2012 at 12:23 pm — Reply

Tami keep talkin about where she comes from you don’t let nobody talk about you. Okay and since you came from where your from and are where you are now you haven’t learned how to settle your differences with someone in a different manner? Tami needs to get a refund for her anger management because it clearly isn’t working. She seriously couldn’t have been that bothered by what kesha said because she waited all the way until they got to Tahita to say something. I

11. I care
    May 15, 2012 at 12:40 pm — Reply

Just one question to this Beach. What if You were Tammy somebodyelse, doing this to your daughter. Bullying, going through her purse, her cell, and making her cry? Is this OK with you Beach? Could U really say watching somebody do this to a loved one is alright with you? Go to hell.

12. Teesh
    May 15, 2012 at 1:04 pm — Reply

Tami disgusts me. The buffoonery that is her antics make me sick. Tami talks about any and everybody but as soon as someone mentions her name she jumps crazy. She needs to quit the show and get some mental help. The chick has some screws missing. And the fact that she has a non-profit for girls scare the crap out of me. What the HELL is she teaching them? If I was a parent of one of those kids, I would move to get that mess disbanded. The things she did to Kesha could never be done to her. I have no respect for Tami.

13. May 15, 2012 at 1:09 pm — Reply

I was horrified by that episode. I cannot understand what Kesha did that warranted that type of behavior. She did nothing. She has been absolutely nothing but respectful and respectable on that show. Tami is finally “friend” with Lozada and she has clearly lost her mind.

I will say that Kesha is a better woman than I am. I would have found

Also, the fish…You have got to be a sick S.O.B. to take bullying to that level. I don’t get these women. They claim to be “real bishes” and so above the dumb stuff, but they continually bully and harass their co-workers. Mean girls at its finest.

• Sue J
      May 15, 2012 at 1:31 pm — Reply

I had forgotten about the fish thing – that is also horrible. I guess everyone was so disturbed about kesha that we didnt even notice the rest of the girls bullying kenya.

14. Sue J
    May 15, 2012 at 1:28 pm — Reply

Great recap and analogy with the grade-school recess, cause that is exactly what happened! It was like watching a train wreck, it kept getting worse and worse and tami kept getting meaner and meaner. Gee wiz. Now, I am convinced there are some deep rooted psychological issues with that tami thing, the way she was now going to be mad at her for wanting help from security to get her things? what else could she do? Tami is twice her size. She doesn’t seem to have the ability to empathize. I do not think she should have a place on any reality show ever again.

15. manda
    May 15, 2012 at 2:03 pm — Reply

IF she was sincerely apologetic, she would not be selling those shirts that say YOU GOT 2 MINUTES. Tami is sorry about potentially losing money, not that she bullied the girl. As someone said on Twitter, I bet that counselor is hella embarrassed her name is attached to Tami.

• Justsayin
      May 16, 2012 at 9:04 am — Reply

Shirts should say, “EX BBW’S, NON-MOTHERF***** FACTOR”.

• Bria
      May 16, 2012 at 4:22 pm — Reply

Yeah that is true. That woman is very proud of herself. No one can tell me that she was sincere in her apology. Overall, Tami is a big time hypocrite and a bully. She was the main chick screaming and causing a problem about Evelyn’s “Non-Muthafing Factor” T-shirts and now she is selling “You Got 2 Minutes” T-shirts? Please. And she is supposed to be a real bish? No mam. She has been insecure since her first season on the show. It showed during the trip to Spain. How do get mad at someone for modeling a dress. I know that Evelyn was foul, but in that moment she did nothing wrong. And every fight that she ever picked with Evelyn stemmed from her insecurities. Who gets mad at a woman for modeling a dress? Tami does. Who mushes people in the face just because they tell the truth and may become a threat? Tami does. Who becomes BFF’s with a woman that slept with your husband and thought it was OK? Tami does. This woman is not REAl. She is as fake as they comes.

• Gina
      May 17, 2012 at 8:45 am — Reply

I agree!!! She’s been selling that tee shirts since the episode before this horrible one. She knew what she did to Kesha months ago and she still planned on profiting from it. She’s not sorry.

16. LiveUrLife
    May 15, 2012 at 2:52 pm — Reply

I understand both sides to this story but Kesha should have not open her mouth when Tami made it very clear to all the cast mates (present and past)if you have anything to say about me bring it to my attention. Who you need to be poniting fingers at is Suzie the chcik can’t hold shit on her chest. Before I end this lets not act as if Kesha is the innocent the chick kept running her mouth. Oh yeah and lets not act as if we all don’t bully someone!!!!!

• Teesh
      May 15, 2012 at 4:40 pm — Reply

Because everything Tami has to say about people she says in to their face??? And I actually don’t bully people but can definitely tell from your comment that you do. You and Tami both need help.

• sh8896a
        May 15, 2012 at 8:12 pm — Reply

LOL…ok. I don’t go around bullying people. I’m a grown woman and act like one. And from what I could tell, what Kesha said about Tami did not warrant that coonery we saw last night. And anybody defending it…well all I can say is lost cause.

• Justsayin
      May 16, 2012 at 8:53 am — Reply

To Tami, Kesha was already a victim of her BS. Tami, like Susie needs someone to pick on so that no one will bring heat on them. Kesha had a discussion abt the way Tami treated and talked to her previously. That’s not talking about Tami, that’s discussing how she was treated, how there was no need for comeback b/c Tami had already made HERSELF look and sound stupid. What they should have done was flipped the script on Susie, both Tami and Kesha for running her mouth in the first place. Tami needs to learn to watch the one that talk all the time, ALWAYS!!!! Tami’s target was Kesha regardless. Tami can be talked to and about just like everybody else. Acting crazy and A drunk aint never won a fight. Indeed at some point in our lives we have all tried to bully someone but there are consequences pertaining to our choice of actions and you CAN make a choice to grow up. Now we can all act a fool but somewhere out there you will meet a damn fool. Cancel this mess of a show, Tami, Suzie,Shaunie and Evelyn are all irrelevant at this point. Tami would have never apologized(indirectly) if heat wasn’t on her ass. Personally, all of them owe Kesha an apology. If her so called “circle of friends”were really her friends they would have never let her act so damn simple. No, they chose to comfort the one she was “clownin”, and not entertain the damn clown. Pure foolishness!!!!

• SoHurt
      May 16, 2012 at 1:46 pm — Reply

I have never bullied anyone. In fact, I was the one who was bullied as a child. And I know that you don’t have to do anytning to be bullied by someone if they want to pick on you. If you’re a grown woman and someone does something you don’t like, you go and speak to that person as a grown-up should. You don’t take it back to grade school, which is what she did. What a role model. And even if someone was a bully in their past, please don’t justify it by saying we’ve all done it. I guess it just goes to show that SOME children who bully grow up to be adults who bully. I say some; I pray that some realize the error of their ways and reform….

• KT
      May 16, 2012 at 8:50 pm — Reply

Are you serious!!!?? Ignorance at it best! No we don’t all bully people. People who bully others are clearly dealing with deep rooted issues and major self esteem issues. For you to even agree with Tami on any kind of level shows a lack of character.

• Evelyn
      May 22, 2012 at 8:52 am — Reply

Um, no. We don’t all bully someone. I do my best to treat everyone with kindness and respect, and I believe it shows in the positivity and respect I receive from people in return.

• Evelyn
        May 22, 2012 at 8:53 am — Reply

I know it’s kind of ironic that my name is Evelyn… not THAT Evelyn though (lol)

• Cyn
      June 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm — Reply

Except for slapping Tammi, no matter WHAT Keshia said she did not deserve Tami’s behavior nor did the viewing audience. I don’t know about others but I was really disturbed by Tami’s behavior. Only Tami can control her mouth, reactions, and how she presents herself in public. Her behavior made Keshia come off the winner! OK, be mad at Keshia but what Tami did was completely over the line. And there is no way she can justify that kind of behavior, although she continues to try by half offering an apology “My Bad” and taking it right back by blaming Keshia for all that happened. Tami, take responsibility for your mouth and your behavior. No one will even consider forgiving and understanding you until you say what really matters. YOU WERE WRONG, I APOLOGIZE. All the ladies are afraid of you (with the exception of Royce) who is the only one that called you out on your awful behavior. Everyone else was too scared of Tami. You have a wonder way of “Winning Friends through Intimidation”.

• June 9, 2012 at 5:20 pm — Reply

President Obama can’t control who talks about him nor what they say. Who told Tami she can control what people say about her? She surely can’t control all the talk going on now about her…What she gonna do whip everybody’s behind?

17. Sha Sha
    May 15, 2012 at 4:16 pm — Reply

No I don’t watch this trash. The reason why? Read all of the above comments. ‘Nuf said. This type of shyte is a waste of my “supporting productive things in life” time. Pass!!!

18. May 15, 2012 at 4:51 pm — Reply

I was just like 0_________________________O the whole episode. Here’s a tip Tami – don’t like someone? Found out they were talking about you? Just cut her out your life. Don’t talk to her, don’t pretend to be friends, do like Kim and NeNe at that dinner Mama Joyce had.

On that note – WHY DO THESE HEFFAS KEEP SHOWING THEIR AZZES OVERSEAS? You flew 27 hours for this mess? Can’t y’all fight in Orlando so you can get Greyhound back home? I just….*throws laptop*

19. buttafli01
    May 15, 2012 at 6:03 pm — Reply

I really liked Tami but this episode really changed my image of her. Sure Tami told eveyone to let her know up front if any1 had an issue but Kesha really didn’t say anything that bad. Kesha thought that was in the past and they were movin forward. Suzi needs to be pooped in her month. Snitch. Bringing drama to everyone else. What kesha said wasn’t even big enough for suzi to mention. Everyone should really be mad at her & tell suzi to stop causing trouble. That’s not loyalty. If u no tami is crazy, why u would tell her anything for her to pop off and kill somebody. Dumb bishes! Kesha you are young but u demonstrated how a grown ass woman should act.

• Bria
      May 16, 2012 at 4:41 pm — Reply

Suzy is a snitch becuase she knows that she would be catching all of the hell if no one else is there to catch it. She always runs back to tell Evelyn and Tami something that she has heard from the other women so that the heat will be off of her back. She is such a follower. She wants to be part of the “IN” crowd too. She obviously has very little self-respect. What kind woman is willing to take ridicule head on in order to be another woman’s friend? She doesnt like it, but she will do anything to make sure that she has a sacrifice available for the wolf pack. Putting other people on the chopping block in order to keep yourself out of trouble? That is something children do.

20. Osti Loco
    May 15, 2012 at 6:46 pm — Reply

Tammie should see me! I’d like her to touch my bag! Stop going oversea’s – come to the hood where it’s a good with anyone wanting a fade. Are her Daughters in LA? Just wondering if their bodyguardless, like Keisha was. Hmmmmmm!

21. Sonya
    May 15, 2012 at 8:35 pm — Reply

Disgusting the only word that fits Tami

22. KS
    May 15, 2012 at 9:36 pm — Reply

I am so digusted with this season of BBW. I don’t understand why these grown women lack the commom sense to know you can’t fight every single person who says something about you. I learned that when I was 10. As so many have previously stated, this show should be a platform to uplift and empower women. Instead it just another show that puts women in a negative light. Tami is a bully in every sense of the word! I understand that a great deal of her anger stems from her childhood. I can’t imagine the things she experienced however it’s no execuse for that type of behavior. I think she’s on some crazy quest to regain the power she lost as a child at any cost. She survived some major traumas in her life and she needs some intensive psychological therapy to work thru her issues.

23. Lawrence Sumpter
    May 15, 2012 at 11:34 pm — Reply

I was taken back by the action display by Tami last evening. I have been watching the show and trying to understand and her and Evelyn. We as people are entitled to dispute one another and not always agree on issues. But it never right to put your hands are verbally abuse another adult. Here a case you have beautifully women acting in a distasteful manner. Our young people watch this type of behavior and walk away thinking it’s Ok. Shawnie if you want to be well receive create shows that show our Sisters in a positive manner. At the end of the day we look to you to know better and to do better. Last evening was one the most horrifying situation I’ve experience watching the show. Yes it might bring rating, but to sell your soul and to have people attacked and verbally abuse I am speechless.

Everyone wants to make a career being on TV but this is not the way. I hate to see your show go away but if this is the direction you are going in I will push along with everyone else to have it removed. As a community we do have a voice and we will not tolerate this type of display of bullying and shamefulness.

Now you know how we feel do better or step aside and allow others to bring positive shows displaying our Sistas in a positive manner.

Enough Said!
    Lawrence

24. Marsha S. Haneiph
    May 16, 2012 at 1:27 am — Reply

Sorry, Luvvie. I don’t watch those shows because they send up my blood pressure. However, I could tell that Tami made yours sky rocket with the way you were cussing on Twitter. Girl, she fretted you and understandably so.

25. May 16, 2012 at 11:23 am — Reply

Like I said that night on Twitter, Tami’s ex husband must have cheated on her with someone who looks like Keshia because Tami has been coming for her since the day they met, for no other reason other than Keshia is breathing in her space.

I hope Tami at least apologizes to Keshia on the reunion, if there even is one. I’m pretty sure BBW lost a lot of supporters that night. The funny thing is, if Shaunie had stepped in with some conflict resolution like we had to do back in jr high school, they might have GAINED viewers.

• crashinto1
      May 16, 2012 at 8:02 pm — Reply

He is married to a white woman!

• Dinasty
        May 17, 2012 at 6:35 am — Reply

Wow. Spill that tea, then.

• lainefa
          May 18, 2012 at 3:20 pm — Reply

And…he had a baby with spinderella of salt and peps fame.. manho

• June 9, 2012 at 5:23 pm — Reply

Evelyn admitted on the show that she had slepted with Tami’s husband while they were married.

26. Cheryl
    May 16, 2012 at 12:03 pm — Reply

Sign the Petition to Cancel this entire Series! There is NO NEED for a Season-5! This show has gotten beyond “PATHETIC!” and there is no need for the L.A. Season-2 to air, there’s just as much bullying that went on in that Season-1 Premier!
    I’d like to add, that the VH1 Producers should also be held responsible for allowing that 5/14/2012 episode to air, seeing how Tami rummaged through that girl’s (Kesha) purse, looking through her cell phone, the obnoxious loud drunken degradation, the “THEFT,” and Intimidation tactics and the other so-called over 40-females did nothing to calm Tami down or even act in a manner that showed that there was at least half a functioning brain cell between the 4 of them was beyond ridiculous. To hear that girl (Kesha) cry out of fear of being beat-up was beyond appalling. I’m sick of hearing that ignorant cliche “Where I’m From If!” If what? RIDICULOUS justification to act like an Imbecile! Tami had to have known that she would receive a lot of backlash once that episode aired! Oh I forgot, she justified last season’s “Pop A B!,” by saying she fights on TV to feed her family! If that’s the case, get a sparring partner and Don King to manage you and be about the WBF! And her apology was NO APOLOGY, it read as one she was made to do out of obligation to VH1 Executives to try and calm the fire that’s already burning. TOO LATE!
    Message to females ages 12-30, there are plenty of women with positive attributes to aspire to, sadly none of them are featured on any of the Basketball Wives “REALLY?” Installments. If you want to aspire to greatness, start within yourself and become the Greatest, because this crappy not made for TV mess is not it!
    ~NEFERRIKABAI!~

27. StillMissP2U
    May 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm — Reply

Why petition to cancel the show? There ARE women out there who display this very same behavior. Airing it doesn’t make anyone look like fools but them.

28. Kim
    May 16, 2012 at 3:34 pm — Reply

Tami needs to meet her match. she’s not the only crazy bitch in this world. produce that show Shauni!

29. marie3548
    May 16, 2012 at 9:30 pm — Reply

What a condescending apology if u dont care whether it is accepted y do it dripping with sarcasm she dont look like a Keisha but a Lisa how freakkin nastin can u b to another human being under the guise of wanting respect and keepin it real yeah we saw the real person and her therapy is really not being effective she needs a refund. That was one of the worst displays of character towards another human being that I have ever seen just horrible to treat another human being like that and had the girls purse in her suitcase how did she possible think any of this was justifiable.
    Disgusting behavior.

if u r aginst bullying in any form go to http://www.facebook.com/TamiRo
    like this page in support of no bullying plz

Disgusting behavior.
    so what everybody talks there is no code everyone does it at one time or another in the privacy of their home or to their friends we have all been there Tami is not the talk police she does it too on camera we r not children thats the way of the world grow up and furthermore she wasnt hurt by anything that was said and nothing warrants this behavior and no one surely deserves this inhumane behavior. And her apology never even mentioned Keisha by name.

if u r aginst bullying in any form go to
    like this page in support of no bullying plz
    Now she iz. selling u got 2 Mins t-shirts
    she should not b allowed to profit off bully money no one should support this
    And now she want u to support her profiteering on U got 2 min T-shirts.
    Her infamous line to Keisha
    Plz contact VH1 and voice ur opinion
    [email protected]

30. Angela
    May 16, 2012 at 10:23 pm — Reply

I thought the episode was horrific. I was very upset with how bad tammi treated Kesha, but was more so upset at how evelyn, shaunie, and Suzie sat back, watched and did absolutely NOTHING to help Kesha. They are just as guilty for keeping their mouths shut as Tammi is for running hers. I hated hearing Kesha say yes please, and thank you to Tammi. I felt like she allowed Tammi to belittle her. Tammi was a thief for stealing Keshas purse, and the rest of the hood rats sitting back watching were accomplices! Shaunie kept saying Kesha’s scared of Tammi, but clearly the rest of them are just as scared of her, or they would have checked Tammi for bullying and stealing Kesha’s belongings. I would never sit back and allow my friend to clown someone like tammi did Kesha. friend or no friend right is right!

31. Tori
    May 17, 2012 at 3:36 am — Reply

I am a huge fan of the show and love Tam and Evelyn but i tink tbis season was a bit too much, i understand females arguing and what not but actual bullying is wrong. I understood why Evelyn was upset with Jen in reguards to her talking about her and her man, when they were supposed to be friends and with a history of over a decade of friendship the emotions could get the best of you. But for tami to pick at a gjrl that she knows won’t fight back is a bully move. Its not like kesha called her a name or anything, she simply was discussing an altercation she had. Hell if Jen were to go off on tami based on things she has said about her she would think Jen was taking it too serious. All tami did was make herself look like a liquid courage bully. I think Suze should take some blame because its apparent that she ran and told tami what she said after knowing how upset tami got with kesha before. Maybe that heart attack she had a few months ago will give her a “change of heart”.”

32. Sabine F.
    May 29, 2012 at 12:19 am — Reply

If you look at the follow up shows, from Tami’s humiliating display of abusive behavior, to her conversation with Royce, where she says she doesn’t give a damn about Kesha, to her fake apology on Twitter, to her deleting the account ’cause she was being “bullied” to her tweets now since she’s been back, Tami is not sorry. Tami is a bully. Tami is abusive. Tami has no business being on t.v. Period.

But let’s not kid ourselves about who the bully is on the show — it’s all of them, Shaunie, Evelyn and Tami, with Suzie being the wannabe tag along who will say anything to be approved by the group.

Why wasn’t Shaunie called out for ambushing Gloria Govan (Season 2, Episode 3) — she went there with her posse and chased Gloria to her car like a typical bully looking for a fight.

Now Shaunie wants to throw her crew under the bus and act like she “isn’t like that”, but we’ve seen her in action either watching in silence, egging people on, or pretending that the bullies have a good reason to act like they do.

There is no good reason.

Don’t get me wrong, Tami IS a good actress. She acts like she’s strong.

She’s not.

She acts like she’s knowledgeable.

She’s not.

She acts like she’s a lady and well spoken.

She’s not.

The Tami you see when she’s bullying someone, the ghetto, trash talking, head bopping, mean, scared little girl afraid that someone is going to abuse her so she abuses them first is the REAL Tami.

And that damaged, scared little girl has no business being on t.v. or Twitter spreading her negativity. She needs to fix herself first.

33. Sabine F.
    May 29, 2012 at 12:23 am — Reply

p.s. All this nonsense about Tammi clowing Kesha and making her look weak, that is what an abuse victim LOOKS LIKE — I can’t imagine how many times Tammi did that to her own two girls, and you KNOW she did.

If you hit a person with a car, you don’t criticize them for being on the road bloodied and banged up. Tammi abused the shit out of Kesha, and since Kesha is not abusive, she didn’t react in kind.

Now notice how no one said one word when it was Kenya’s turn. They called her crazy, but that was it, because they KNEW she was going to give as good as she was getting.

Kesha was mature to walk away, kudos to her. So was Jennifer w/ Evelyn.

34. Tif Young
    June 2, 2012 at 7:26 pm — Reply

I wish people would stop acting like Keshia is an innocent party. She started the drama by saying that she would go off on Tami and do this and that. When Tami snap we all suppose to feel sorry for her. NOT Yes Tami was wrong for threatening to hit her. 2 me it was not all Tamis fault

• Cyn
      June 5, 2012 at 2:50 pm — Reply

Yes, Tami’s behavior is absolutely Tami’s fault. Keshia said she “could” have gone off not that she “would” go off. In either case, Tami is stil responsible for Tami’s behavior. That won’t change.