“Beauty and the BEAT” Video Slayed Me. Yes, BEAT.

[ 17 ] June 28, 2012 |

When so many people send me the same link, it usually forces me to watch. “Beauty and the Beat” is one that got sent to me by no less than 20 people so I checked it out. And it is sooo ratchet. Y’all gotta watch this 5 minute video and get your life. Just watch.

OMG this is EVERYTHING. HILARIOUS!  Things That Made Me Holler:

* “There go Bonquisha she wit’ Trey like always, he on the down low I can tellllllll…”

* The fact that she’s holding an EBONY Magazine the whole time. HA!

* The hairdressers are named Lawasha and Ladrya

* “And there she go she think she got that good HURR, girl that’s a lacefront I can tellll….”

* “She ain’t looking for no beast unless he LOOKTED like Tyrese…”

* When the gunshot went off and the girl took off he wig so quick

* I see Antoine Dodson’s still trying to expand his 15 minutes when it’s 16:01.

* Belle patting her hair like it itches.

* “If you got good credit you can be my WIIIFFFFEEE”

This is GENIUS! LMAO! I love it. Shorrout to Todrick Hall and team for this.

Did y’all watch it? Did you getcho life?

Tags: , ,

Category: Videos

1. SES says:

Watched this yesterday and I was in tears at my desk. So funny, so clever.

2. Sharday says:

I saw it. It had me in tears! The part where the gunshot goes off and chick takes off her wig so quick had me weak…

3. *lowers head* I can’t! LOL!

4. Brownbelle says:

Beauty & the Beast is my favorite. There was no Tiana when I was little so Belle was the Disney princess I most related to(and was the inspiration for my username). So I feel like a traitor but I DIED laughing. The singing was on point too!

Favorite Lines:
    -”There must be more than this old hoodrat life!” Indeed, Belle. Indeed.
    -”She really is a bourgie girl, that Belle. Umph” Their facial expressions = priceless
    -”If she can’t use your comb don’t bring her home!” +3 for kicking it old school.

5. Daps says:

As a disney fan…this gave me life! thanks for sharing Luv. iDied

6. Addie says:

Yes! I’m so glad you posted about this! So funny

7. janelfelice says:

I saw this video and died!! Why did she get the baby and then promptly give him away? And she messed up ole’ boy’s game when she asked how his wife was doing. And what was Antoine Dotson doing in the video???!!! Did you see Todrick’s Beyonce flash mob? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q7R9qFcrbI&feature=related

8. Flyy says:

This video gave me life and almost gave me a pink slip. I can not. I will not.

There must be more than this ole’ hoodrat life… i feel you Belle, I feel you.

9. LB says:

Yer Mostest Awesomelynessis,
    “Hi La-washa … Hi La-drya”
    Lost my pink at that!

Love’s me them background girlie’s ! Can I get some digits, please?
    NO bougie chickie’s fer me!

10. IFYouEverComeBack says:

I started to watch this and didn’t finish it. Now I just had too. this right here

11. IFYouEverComeBack says:

I am so glad I finished watching this, this made me die twice. Man Not Belle tap tapping on her weave though.

12. Janna says:

Was this me for the 6 months I lived in Bed-Stuy? Naww…..

Yeah. Yeah, it probably was.

13. asetdivine says:

LMAO!!! I had to go back and make sure I heard those names right…LaWasha and LaDrya. Too funny!

14. Taj says:

But did anyone catch the random Antoine Dodson cameo at the end?! LOL

15. yannii says:

The girls that snatches her wig off is Vonzell Solomon, she was on American Idol a few years back.

16. cherry wood says:

I am continually looking online for tips that can aid me.
    Thx!

17. JayelleMoon says:

..but what about in the parlor, “if you like him all that much you can have him.”
    Belle: But MA’AM!?!
    Section 8 Recipiant 1: Girl I inSIST. *waves hand like she ain’t said nothin but a thang*

Here lies Jay, slain.