My peoples! I already mentioned before how I really want to be teaching more social media classes online and in-person. I do them at conferences and I also do them for clients 1-on-1 but my goal is to start doing monthly (or ideally 2 per month) group classes on various social media and blogging topics. I actually want to be doing them in different cities across the country, but that’s to come one day (a Luvvie Teaching Tour, if you will).
Anywho, I was recently hired by StoryStudio Chicago to be one of their new teachers and my first class is Twitter 201, this coming Monday, June 25, from 6:30 to 9pm.
If you’re in Chicago and want to learn to use Twitter to build your network, make new connections, find new clients, and all that jazz, then you need this class. Stuff you’ll learn includes:
* Customizing your Twitter account profile (images, information, background image, etc.)
* Using third-party tools to schedule tweets and analyze usage
* How to tweet with the proper Twitter lingo (#, DM, @, RT)
* Building your network and followers 1 tweet and list at a time
* Tweeting to build your brand’s engagement and business
* Tweeting to build an audience for your work
So you might wanna come and getchu a piece at StoryStudio so you can learn how to become a rockstar at this Twitter thing. You can register HERE.
And my 2nd class is Blogging 101 on July 30, for all those folks who wanna learn to blog like a pro. It’ll be dope, I promise.
But yeah, if you wanna be kept in the loop of my trainings (and webinars, which I promise re coming), join my mailing list below. And also follow my professional account on Twitter: @iLuvvit. Every Tuesday night, I have a chat with the hashtah #BlogLuv.
And also visit my professional site, Luvvie.org.