Whose Old Babe is This?

[ 30 ] July 9, 2012 |

The internet is a den of Iniquity and there are sometimes when I wonder how I come across the things I do. The picture below is one of those times:

Old Babe

*deepest sigh in the history of life*

I don’t e’em… I can’t e’em… but what is… LAWDDDDD!!!

Why is this older gentleperson rocking a fitted scoop neck tee with “babe” on it and a matching bustier and boyshorts? And then he accessorized it with some thigh highs and pumps. And a choker. To make the #alphet really pop. O___O

I have SO many questions and not enough answers.

a. Who is he talmto on that phone? Is it his ride from the airport? Does the person know he’s showing up looking like a geriatric call girl who lost his weigh (yes weigh)?

2. Why is that bustier holding on for dear life? How did it even clip to begin with, especially since it clearly wasn’t made in his size? Those titanium clasps are like “HELL NAWL, WE WON’T GO!”

III. Is that a bodysuit? Does that shirt clasp at the crotch? I don’t know where it ends. Maybe it’s under the girdle. I’m confused. But that upside down muffin top he got going got me perplexed.

4. I’m pretty sure he’s at an airport. How did TSA react to him? Did they make him take off the girdle at security?

5. Why are his legs kinda nice. They’re all shapely. Maybe it’s the heels that set them off right. Speaking of…

VI. Where’d he get those heels though? I like them.

G. When old babe looked in the mirror after putting this ensemble on, did he really think he was serving the children? I wanna know if he was he like “YES BISH! I AM SLAYING!!!!”

This man really looks like he’s someone’s regular ol’ granddaddy from the nexk up. He even has the customary old white man haircut. But once you get below his chin, chaos reigns. And his luggage is all sensible. Meanwhile, he’s standing there looking like what I imagine Lil Kim will in 20 years. Chile… iCan’t.

But really. Whose old babe is this? Did they pick him up on time from the airport? He looks like he’s waiting.

Tags: , ,

Category: Whose is this?

1. YeahTam says:

::packs bags & sits on the porch waiting for the Lord to swoop down & take his children home::

That picture took me out… I wasn’t even ready. I just… he looks so perched in that corset I can’t… no words.

• whatupdoe says:

*brings luggage and joins you on the porch stoop* You want some Cool Ranch Doritos?

O_O moment of the week…and it’s Monday.

• Marsha S. Haneiph says:

I’ve got baked pretzels, hummus and two chilled bottles of Moscato. It’s a party!

• YeahTam says:

Thank y’all for the Cool Ranch Doritos & Moscato – I bought Gummi Bears to make an even spread lol.

Got a better look at this picture since I was at work when I first saw it this morning. If I were at the airport & I saw him, I would have indeed asked homie in pink where he was going. Some questions need to be asked. Could you imagine the clothes he had packed in his suitcases?!?!

::sits right back on the porch::

• Tootie512 says:

I got some Flaming Hot Cheetos and some Nutter Butters. Let me squeeze in here and wait with yall for the Lords return.

2. NCQueenCityChick says:

OMG, OMG I just cant right now. I mean, he really looks like the Granddad that comes around with extra change in his pockets for the grandkids. I just dont even understand that outfit. The worst part is that he looks super comfortable in it, like its not his first rodeo kids. I hope that he wasn’t left stranded there dressed in all his glory and sexiness.

3. Aimee says:

I’m hoping he lost a bet because otherwise he’s lost his mind. iCan’t…

4. TeeBee says:

Luvvie!

I’ve seen pics of him before! Papaw just loves his Lady of the Night garb! There was a fuss over him being allowed to board a plane, while a Black man in sagging pants was hassled by TSA.

Here are some pics:

Here is an article about the incident:

5. Tracy says:

He must have lost a bet! Prayers going up for the person that had to sit next to him on the plane.

6. SoundsLikeRamona says:

Ooooh, the tears! I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING!
    This has made my ENTIRE day and it’s only 10 am!

7. Dominique says:

LOL!!!!!!!!! There is this website where people post pictures of people like him in the airport. I am 100% sure this is the same man that is on that site a million different times. I wonder if he’s a performance artist like Baton Bob! I think this is the website, haven’t been on it in a while but I’m pretty sure it’s him! http://freakjet.com/

8. So, ok. He is willing and able to go all out with corset and thigh highs and a choker, but he can’t sport a wig and some false eyelashes? And what’s with the sensible Seiko watch? Do it 100% or not at all, Granddad.

9. nicki says:

The only thing that comes to mind (that I will allow to come to my mind) is that this is for a show like Betty White’s Off Your Rocker or Punked. PLEASE!

10. femmfatale8 says:

There’s been pictures of him floating around the web for years. If I ran into him at the airport, I’d be indifferent. But maybe that’s just my generation.

11. mymorex09 says:

“chaos reigns.”
    That is my new phrase for all hot messes. Especially octogenarians in Rainbow clearance rack specials.

12. Tice says:

While I never comment on any of your post (yes I am a proud) This one here made tears literally run down my face, I actually had to get up and do breathing exercises to calm down from laughing so hard.

Thanks this definitely made my evening

13. rickysyfee says:

We are just one of these away from God just turning off the oxygen on us all.

”Jesus!”
    ”yes God?”
    ”I know you saw what Sally Finkle’s boy put on today”
    ” Sir, I tried. I just kept telling him it looked bad, he ignores the voices in his head now”
    ”I ‘m just sick of it – turn off the air, thatll teach him”,
    *thump!* whole planet drops dead lol

14. deandrea says:

Re: Point 1

You might be ‘into’ this but might not want everyone to know that. Warn me before I get to the airport. Though even if a shapely natural born woman was dressed like that I’d probably give her only a little less side eye.

15. Tracey says:

O____o

This is why we can’t have a nice internet.

16. shadgg02 says:

why….is he so lumpy???
    *sigh* I have no other words…this is horrendous

17. Lyric says:

Where’d you find this picture? This is me waiting to for yo man to pick me up! Snatchin yo niggas up!

#staymad
    #staypressed
    #freeboosie

18. Amyindc says:

I SAW HIM ON THE HOLLYWOOD BEACH BOARDWALK!!! I swear. And I said, “there’s that fooh who’s all over the Internet with his ridiculous ENSEMBLES!! He’s famous!!”

19. WhiskeyOnTheRox says:

If I saw him in the airport. I’d…actually I don’t know what I would do…nevermind.