Love and Hip Hop ATL Cartoon Spoof SLAYED Me

[ 18 ] August 8, 2012 |

It’s been going around the web so you might have seen it by now, but there’s a cartoon spoof of Love and Hip Hop ATL that has murked and slayed me completely! I saw it on RollingOut.com and laughed so hard I hiccuped. Ok watch it below and realize that is NSFW so use headphones if you’re around your boss or kids. This is a warning.

SO. MUCH. HILARITY.

First of all, Stevie J’s face had me CRYING. They captured his squirrel face perfectly. “Mimi. Gimme a kiss, Mimi.” They captured his creepiness perfectly.

But they they got Erica looking like a character they cut from Avatar? I did, however, howl at the accent they gave her. “My baby daddy is Scrappy with his irrelevant ass.”

What made me laugh so hard I almost choked was Scrappy as Scrappy the dog. I. FELL. OUT. Especially when he was talmbout putting the paws on Stevie J and started windmilling his paws. I bout DAHD. “I wanna get the gang, get in the mystery van solve this mystery, and then I’mo put the paws on ‘em.” HAAAAAAA!!! Genius. Gahtdamb genius.

Then add to the fact that they got Rasheeda as Lil Bow Wow and her husband Kirk as a boring ass brown M&M and you can color me DONE. DONE, I say! Them sideburns on her and those stingy braids had me wanting to steal away to Jesus.

K.Michelle’s hairdo changing every time the camera goes on her had me cackling too and the dude she’s on the date with rocking a spandex shirt with his nipple print? “Why yo hair keep changing?” “Cuz it ain’t mine.” *slaps knee*

Karlie Redd as a snitching parrot was so accurate though. And BENZINO??? I wished they had him looking like Pig Pen because he always looks so dirty.

Then Mimi saying nothing but “Bitch” over and over again and swerving her neck is perfectly accurate. All that barking she does but she never bites.

And OF COURSE Joseline and her remedial English gave me EVERYTHING I needed!!!

This is soooo doggone ratchet and genius. I got my LIFE from this spoof. Did you watch it and cackle too? All this ratchet in 6 minutes. I am here for it!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Category: TV, Videos

1. Kourtney says:

Oh I was ROLLING when I watched that!! They got every single character down to the last letter! The EXTRA masculine voice they used for Mama Dee?! Loved it.

2. Jazzy says:

This spoof was ev-err-ree-thang!! Best thing I’ve seen on the internets in a while! Genius!

3. whatupdoe says:

That video was TOO funny! And the Single Ladies preview at the end with LisaRaye?! DONE.

I do have a question: Why did they give Benzino a neck? He doesn’t have one…

4. Margaret says:

See that right there was great!

5. olabombshell says:

I don’t watch the show but this is absolutely hilarious. I did the silent laugh.

6. Anoved says:

I passed out when I saw the TMNT behind Stevie J! smh. I was not ready!!

7. Khalia says:

My favorite part was they had Stebbie dressed in the master splinter robe with the ninja turtles in the background. I was literally in tears this is my new fav youtube obsession.

8. April says:

I’m usually a silent fan of this site and the posts, but I have to say that every time Stevie J said “bread”, iDied.

9. Nita says:

This bish done shook the table….

9lb 6oz infant Jesus please take the wheel rat nah!!!

10. CaspercutieSTL says:

I was done at “Bish done shook the table, I thought it was an earthquake like in the movie Twister.” LMAO!!!

11. IfYouEverComeBack says:

I cant breave! *pants* This right here made me bust a Jesus(I died, I lived, I died again). Erica as a dark skinned Na’vi and Scrappy as Scrappy the dog had me laughing till my chest hurt. Also glad I am not the only one who thinks that Stevie J looks like Master Splinter. This gave me everything!

12. Wellhey says:

Shooooooo….that was hilarious! Mama Dee killed me talmmbout “he said sumthin’ sumthin’ sumthin’ Biiiiitch!” & her cartoon looked dead on like her. Jose was killing me too.

13. LadyTee16 says:

Me laughing at this (at work by the way) is why iCant have nice things in life.

14. niknok says:

iBLAME you Luvvie! Ever since you posted this cartoon I have been watching Love and Hip Hop. Then, I came back to this cartoon and I have watched it like 7 dayum times! Joseline has slayed me! #tears!!!! LMAOOOO Whyyy do they have closed caption! Why is the closed caption so ratchett! OMG! I got my whole family watchin this! Hilarious!!!

15. Shanee says:

They had Joseline sounding like Fonzie from the Muppets. I was waiting for her to say “wakka wakka!”

16. 'kar£n says:

we gotta get dis bread *in my steebie voice* lmao