So I noticed that the teen kiddie of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett, Jaden Smith, is always looking perplexed in pictures. It seems that every picture of him has his eyebrows pointing up and his forehead super wrinkled. Maybe it’s his cool picture look, or maybe his eyes are sensitive to light (like mine are) or maybe he just always has a lot on his mind. Jaden is always worried about something and I wonder why.
He’s adorable though, and I know he knows it so that’s not one of his troubles. Below is what I imagine he’s thinking as these pics are being taken.
“This election totally has me bothered. Romney shouldn’t be so close in the polls.”
“Man. Did I renew my expiring domain? I can’t remember.”
“Dad be cool. You’re not supposed to show your teeth in this pic. *sigh* Parents just don’t understand.”
“My sister is TOTALLY compromising my sexy by smiling so hard, isn’t she? She totally is.”
“Dad is gonna wrinkle my jacket if he hugs me any tighter.”
“Peace!?!? I’m not sure. Yeah. Peace. But will it ever happen in the Middle East?”
“Girls ain’t nothing but trouble.”
“I’m worried about these pants. I’m not sure if they’re loud enough. You’ll tell me, right?”
“Are the children REALLY the future?”
“I coulda been a contender.”
Aawww Jaden! It’s ok. Smile a little. You’re cute, rich and your parents run Hollywood. Lemme see your teeth! Besides, you’re too young to need botox. All that forehead wrinkling…
By the way, I JadenIsWorried.Tumblr.com now exists. Getchu a piece and submit your own worried Jaden pics there.
So why do you think Jaden is always worried? Tell a homie.
Category: Famous folks
Sites That Link to this Post
- SociaLifeChicago | Don't make A Scene...make THE scene | September 14, 2012
- Jaden Smith Wants Freedom From His Parents..... - Hollywood news and gossip, music, movie and TV stars - Page 5 - City-Data Forum | May 18, 2013
- Jaden Smith's Philosophical Tweets Are Socrates' Worst Nightmare | Awesomely Luvvie | November 12, 2013
- Willow Smith, 13, pictured in bed with older man | - Site of Henri Le Riche | June 21, 2014
- The #TweetLikeJadenSmith Hashtag Brought Me Cackles | Awesomely Luvvie | July 10, 2014