Jaden Smith is Always Worried

[ 58 ] September 11, 2012 |

So I noticed that the teen kiddie of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett, Jaden Smith, is always looking perplexed in pictures. It seems that every picture of him has his eyebrows pointing up and his forehead super wrinkled. Maybe it’s his cool picture look, or maybe his eyes are sensitive to light (like mine are) or maybe he just always has a lot on his mind. Jaden is always worried about something and I wonder why.

He’s adorable though, and I know he knows it so that’s not one of his troubles. Below is what I imagine he’s thinking as these pics are being taken.

Jaden Smith is always Worried

“This election totally has me bothered. Romney shouldn’t be so close in the polls.”

Jaden Smith

“Man. Did I renew my expiring domain? I can’t remember.”

The Smiths

“Dad be cool. You’re not supposed to show your teeth in this pic. *sigh* Parents just don’t understand.”

Willow Smith Jaden Smith

“My sister is TOTALLY compromising my sexy by smiling so hard, isn’t she? She totally is.”

Jaden Will Jada Smith

“Dad is gonna wrinkle my jacket if he hugs me any tighter.”

Jaden Smith

“Peace!?!? I’m not sure. Yeah. Peace. But will it ever happen in the Middle East?”

Jaden Willow Smith

“Girls ain’t nothing but trouble.”

Jaden Smith

“I’m worried about these pants. I’m not sure if they’re loud enough. You’ll tell me, right?”

“Are the children REALLY the future?”

“I coulda been a contender.”

Aawww Jaden! It’s ok. Smile a little. You’re cute, rich and your parents run Hollywood. Lemme see your teeth! Besides, you’re too young to need botox. All that forehead wrinkling…

By the way, I JadenIsWorried.Tumblr.com now exists. Getchu a piece and submit your own worried Jaden pics there.

So why do you think Jaden is always worried? Tell a homie.

Follow @Luvvie | Join the Awesomely Luvvie Facebook page

Tags: , ,

Category: Famous folks

1. emti says:

LMAO girl you’re a mess

2. Kay says:

I just wanna give him a hug and let him know, errythang is gonna be OK….

3. Shevonne says:

Maybe he suffers from constipation…

4. Tameeka Time says:

Poor Jaden and those damn wrinkles on his head.

5. C.Belle says:

Too funny! Will Smith was on David Letterman a while back and mentioned that’s his son’s “cool” face for pictures.

6. C.Belle says:

Too funny!

• Luvvie says:

Did he?? HA! Even Will is prolly like “son. that look. NAWL.”

• Fifilala says:

It’s definitely his ‘cool pose’ face.
      When he’s 40 he’s going to look back at these pictures, shake his head and say quietly to himself ‘I look like such a dick’, but right now he thinks he looks sexay as hell. Kids. :)

7. CAKE CAKE says:

I DON’T KNOW YALL….HE ALWAYS LOOKS HIGH TO ME. HE’S RICH, PARENTS ARE PROBALY NEVER HOME, SO HE JUST SMOKES WEED ALL DAY!!! SOUNDS AWESOME TO ME

8. I thought I was the only one that noticed that dumbfounded look he always had on his face in pictures. Is that his Zoolander pose? Dawg that aint it you just gone end up look like the back of Jackie Christie’s neck in the forehead by the age of 17… RELAX SIR.. RELAX

9. Geo says:

I imagine he’s thinking “Why do I always leave my chapstick at home?” That’s a dry-mouthed little dude right there on them pics.

10. TheBrownBabe says:

Maybe the sun is in his eyes…get the boy some shades!

11. Oh man… wait until he’s 20 and needs some serious botox! lol

12. MAN!U NEED 2 STOP!!! BUT…U did get me laughing on summa dese!!! HE IS JES SO ADORABLE, U WANNA DEFEND HIM, ANY TIME A CRACK S MADE!!! HE IS MUCH BETTA LOOKIN DAN HIS DAD!!! HE LOOKS LIKE PARFECT CROSS WEEN WIL N JADA, BUT WILLA IS NOT PRETTY 2 ME. SHE GOT 2 MUCH O HER DAD’S GOOFEY LOOK!!! ALSO NEEDS 2GIT A NEW HAIRSTYLE! FRO DUZN’T SUIT HER GOOFEY NOSE! I AIN’T HATIN, CUZ SHE’S CUTE, BUT AS GOOFEY IS CUTE, NOT PRETTY GURL, LIKE HER MA! BUT 2 B A FLY ON DA WALL O DESE KD’S MINDS!?!? JAIDEN IS JES KOOL, N PROLLY DUZN’T ENJOY BEIN IN DA LIMELIGHT ALDA TIME! HE JES LOKS 2 ME, 2 B SAYIN,:”YO! TAKE DA PIC ALREADY! LOVE HIM AZ AN ACTOR!!! GONNA B GQ-DA 1!!!SCARFACE MA -GINA IN A-TOWN!!!

13. Meme says:

I thought it was his teenage heartthrob look. Like “look at me ladies. I’m here rich and the wrinkle in brow means I’m a rebel” It does look like his worried to me but I’m grown maybe little girls like it. Kinda like his own duck face/lips thing. *shrugs and walks away* !!!

14. Jennifer says:

im positive hes gotten it from Justin Bieber, since they’re buddies, cuz thats was the face Justin would make when he debuted his new haircut lol hunny its ok to open your eyes all the way, lets so those chocolate iris’ hun

lmao at “Peace? yea Peace” lmao

15. MsZ says:

His forehead kinda looks like Luke Perrys ole’ wrinkled forehead.

16. RozB says:

Why does he want a forehead like a shar-pei? Is this the new thing? Aww…these crazy kids these days.

17. eb says:

This is hilarious! I was wondering the same thing. Why does he frown so? He definitely looks like he thinks his parents are uptight. *typical teen*

18. Lisa G. says:

LOVE it! You’re too funny for MY own good.

19. He has the “I regularly walk in on the allegedly swinging s3x romps my parents have all around the house and yard” face.

I’m just sayin…

20. keisha brown says:

I. AM. DEAD.
    luvvie – you aint got time to start ANOTHER tumblr!!!!!
    *says this like im actually friends with you and know your life*

21. Monique says:

I hollered! You play too much lol

22. Annette says:

Kid needs to relax but maybe he is going by the assumption that he in looking cool…

But then look at Ms Jada in that white dress looking so hot Will got his hands full.

23. Gloria says:

I LOVE THIS! I was looking at pictures of them in Canada and I couldn’t get over his lost/confused/sleepy/ sun in my eyes… stare? I’m so glad i’m not alone on this one! LOL

24. nickie says:

He’s an insecure poser, think’s it makes him look good, but cool confident people don’t have to try tactics like this 24/7. Shame he can’t just be a 14 year old kid, his parents have thrusted fame down him and his sister’s throats…they can’t just have regular kids can they? Such a narcissistic and shallow couple.

25. eloise says:

that damn eyebrow nonsense really is annoying. he’s rich and 14. what can he possibly be worried about? ayyyyyyyeee…stop doing that boy. stop it!@!!!!!!!!%^%^@%*^()&*(_*(*%^&%#^%#

26. marko brolo says:

Maybe hes just a hardcore stoner and is blazed like 24/7

27. olufunmi says:

LMAOOOOO @ “are the children really the future”. LOOL.

28. Hollywood says:

I think that’s his “My pants are far to tight for comfort” look. Y’all seen the jeggings he be rockin?

29. Skinny Curves says:

Always loved Jaden. he’s a sweetie, but sometimes the pants and the far off look scare me. But i would love to meet him in person just to hug him and tell him I love him.

30. Elle says:

This should be called Jaden looks High because he certainly looks like he had some whacky grass in more of these.

31. alysiasimone says:

LOL! this is the young boys equivalent to the duck face girls do in selfies.. my teen nephews do it all the time.. i stay telling them to cut in out and just smile but they swear they look hot doing it

32. audrey whitaker says:

AHHHHH HAHAHAHA

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING

What is worrying this child?

He is adorable though!
    AND with the parents that he has WHAT could he be worried about??

33. This is actually attention-grabbing, You’re an exceedingly skilled doodlekit. We’ve signed up with a person’s rss and appearance to in mission of additional of your respective superb publish. Likewise, I’ve truly contributed your web site in my social networks