Word on the Street is Chris Brown Dumped Karfuffle for Rihanna

[ 82 ] October 5, 2012 |

In news that surprises NO ONE, Chris Brown has apparently dumped his girlfriend, Karrueche, for his ex Rihanna, whose forehead he ponned. According to WonderWall, Chris made a statement saying:

“I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much, but I don’t want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I’d rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives.”

UH HUH. I know trifling speak when I see it. Translation: “Karoach had to go because she was getting in the way of me doing the southside slippery slide with Rihanna. And I’ont got time to be dealing with her being mad at me for it. So ummm… yeah. I’m single.”

YUP. That’s what he said.

Rihanna Chris Brown Karrueche

Pic from JustJared.com

But no one can sat up there and be shocked. Everyone saw that coming from a mile away. Chris and Rihanna have been flirting with each other for a good long while and when she went on Oprah’s show looking like Arizona Iced Tea, she told Oprah she still loved him.

And that was AFTER they made a song together talmbout how they miss each other’s bodies and what they were gonna do while eating desserts or cake or something. ID damb K. Plus we can’t forget how a coupla weeks ago, at the MTV Music Awards no one watched, Chris and Breezy pecked to greet each other and it didn’t seem like no Sunday church peck. MM-DAMB-HMM.

I ask. What did Krabcakes think??? Why didn’t she put 2 and 2 together earlier? Now she’s saltier than the damb Atlantic.

Karrueche prefer men tweet

Too bad it took her a year to figure that out. OOP.

Aawww Karfuffle. She’s the only one taken aback in all this. I’m not surprised at Chris and Rihanna reuniting in unholy coitusmony. I’m just surprised it took this long. In fact, I think the reason it took 3 and a half years was because of the public scrutiny. Otherwise, they’da been knocking the boots all out in the open since before now.

Poor Kerosene.  She spent over a year invested in a man who was clearly still in love and lust with his ex-boo and she was just his “in the meantime” girl. I mean, didn’t she realize that’s what she was? I’d say she should be livid but to be honest, she was goofy for going along with Breezy this long. He never seemed THAT much into her. She basically became one of his accessories, seen everywhere with him looking like she just rolled outta bed.

Chile, WOMP. All she got outta her ‘lationship with Chris were a buncha Jordan sneakers, bad tattoos and public humiliation. She lost so tough.

But one of the worst parts of this is Karisma ain’t gon be able to dodge this. There’ll be reminders of her failed relationship everywhere, as Chris and Rihanna start gallivanting their hapless selves around the globe, looking yellow together. And of course, there’s Twitter. And you know Ri-Ri’s petty dinnamug!

And she lost to someone who is ULTRA petty.

P-E-T-T-Y. Ugh. Rihanna is the chick who’ll walk around butt nekkid and then wonder why you’re looking at her up and down. She talmbout “ain’t nobody bidness…” Girl SHUT UP. Just SHET IT UP!

But yeah… this saga continues. Two volatile people like Chris and Rihanna together is TMZ’s wet dream. What I TRULY hope is that no more trips to the hospital come from their reunion. What happened the first time around was terrible, and I  hope history doesn’t repeat itself. Really and truly hope.

Anywho, my Twitfam is SOOOO damb foolish (and I love them)! They had me CRYING laughing with the names they were giving Karmistry.

Karrueche name tweets

Kaopectate and Karmachameleon had me CRYING laughing. My peoples got NO chill whatsoever!

And there’s more:

iBouta DAHD at “lil Krashbandicoot.” DAHD, I say!!! I wish I could quit them but iCan’t. We go together since they get me.

But yeah. Whatcha’ll think of this? Do you think it’s a good idea for Chris and Ri-ri to get back together? Who else feels bad for Karate and wants to send her some few nice words? She needs encouragement in this time of hardship.

Tags: , , ,

Category: Famous folks

1. Elle says:

KRASHBANDICOOT !!

I’m a receptionist, I really can’t be laughing this hard.

Luvvie gon’ make me lose my job!

2. Curvy Jones says:

I’m so mad at Luvvie’s interpretations of Kaptain Krunch’s name. She should be ashamed of herself.

• I am not mad at any of this. She dodged a bullet. Ri-Ri on the other hand should be prepared the second time around so I’m sending a care pack from the universe full of dark sunglasses in assorted sizes to help her cover up! Keep people out of her ‘bidness’ and all…

3. Stacy says:

Y’all need to stop it with these names. My doctor keep looking at me wondering why I am crying and holding back laughter. But Kacoochie will be ok…maybe…I think.

4. Joanndith says:

I am so glad I’m home alone cuz I’m a HOLLERING over these names! LMBO!

5. Joanndith says:

Y’all leave Karikature alone!! Lol!

6. KLS says:

OMG, I’m Dying!!!!

7. Kourtney says:

I really don’t understand how RiRi can trust CB after what went down so I’mma just chalk it up to good sex making her thinking hazy. And even then -______-

I do feel for Kujichagulia. She mighta thought she had something! I dunno how…but still. Po’ thing.

8. FelicityR says:

Krashbandicoot had me CACKLING! A mess! LOL!

9. Kelli says:

Poor Kajagoogoo….but she should’ve known better than to mess with his dusty ass anyway. welp…guess she gon learn today!

10. Camille says:

I was really enjoying this post until the last part. I think it’s in poor taste to rib Karrueche like that. She’s a Vietnamese woman with a traditional name, and it’s not THAT hard to say or spell.

Just sayin’. If white people were making fun of an African with a traditional name y’all would be livid…

• emti says:

nah we’re equal opportunity goons

• Kay says:

You and your feelings need to find a seat to occupy….we clowns in these parts…no one is immune…you hear?? NOT A ONE!!!

• Mandi says:

I’m a regular vistor to this site and I enjoy ur work Luvvi…h/e I prob have never commented on a post but I need to say something here cus Im 100% agreement with Camille…it is immature and ignorant to make fun of this woman’s name…she has a diff heritage #fullstop…America is not the only place in the world and English is not the only language. #openurminds!

• KB says:

I hate you for this petty “Ok.” LMAOOOO

• LD says:

according to soletschat.wordpress.com,

Karreuche left him. He’s been crying for her ever since, and released an edited video for his “love” of both women.

no, you’re just mad that she won’t go along with your polygamous plan.

he’s been texting and calling this child, and she has been telling him no.

she’s better than Rihanna that’s for sure. she didnt drink the Koolaid, she is it.

lol.

• naturalista88 says:

I don’t think anyone is attempting to make fun of the girl’s heritage by coming up w/different names for her; if that was their MO, they would use a lot more than her name to do that.

• WhohurtyouMandi says:

Girl…take a chill pill, nobody cares if she is purple, she got a weird ass name, and it’s just that. It’s a joke, plsssss cry elsewhere, your tears are unwanted here -_-

• Shaleen says:

It’s not about her name or her heritage. It’s about how forgettable she is and she was a just an accessory to Chris Brown.

• Camille says:

Just my opinion. The name-tweaks struck me as offensive, especially the racially charged ones like “Korean BBQ” and “Karaoke” ( I saw “Konichiwa” and “Karmasootra” in the FB comments when Luvvie posted the link to this post). I would be uncomfortable if I was chatting in a group and folks were casually using those terms in reference to an Asian person.

• Luvvie says:

Actually, this has NOTHING to do w/ her ethnicity whatsoever. Not a thing and anyone who thinks so needs to find something else to get into their feelings about. I make fun of Tiererjiewj Mari the exact same way and she’s black so… yeah. NAWL.

• Buks says:

CLEARLY folks are not seeing the homage to Whitley, Dwayne and Kinu/Kilolo/Konichiwa…I’m offended they’re offended! #payamish

Karmachameleon had me doing the ugly snort.

• Usually in Poor Taste says:

I myself prefer to call her KuKluxKlan or Kunnilingus. Not because I’m racist, but because I’m ig’nant.

11. Margaret says:

So, it’s over for Kaligula? She’ll be fine. Trey, Mario, or Miguel will scoop her right up…well, maybe not Miguel, but that’s neither here nor there.

All the best to Konichiwa. She gets props for sticking around for as long as she did.

12. Pretty Ricki says:

I would like to thank the name slayers for making my day… I have now been given life…

13. ac says:

Omg @ chris & rih rih “looking yellow together!” you got my boss giving me the extreme side eye at my smothered chuckles!!! Ha ha ha!!

14. Talie says:

My favorite will Always be kid fury calling that girl “Kash rules everything around me” lmao

15. emti says:

y’all know karryyocoochie will find herself another celeb to buy her some more sneakers

16. Tyler says:

I just want Chris and Rihanna to get help. So very sad.

17. Zandria says:

Damn Keroppi had to hop off that pencil dick for good, huh? Oh well. Too bad she didn’t use her time doing something constructive, something other than shadowing Light Ike. I guess it’s a good thing he fired her before the holidays…I hear Macy’s is hiring…(I just applied there. Don’t judge me. $$$$).

18. Eboni says:

I think that kitandkaboodle loved breezy genuinely, and I feel bad for the poor girl. sometimes love blinds, we ALL know that. not only is she dealing with we heartbreak, but she’s dealing with it in such a public way. had it been me? oh no ma’am. no public decorum from my hot head ass. however, in time she will see that Chris brown is so young minded and not even worth the bleach he uses for his hair. two petty people deserve one another and that goddamn confessions ass video that c breezy character made should be all the proof she needs of that.

damn it all to hell. mediocrity needs to stay relevant somehow.

love ya my fellow Capricorn Luvvie.

19. Kay says:

Luvvie, you shade better than Whitley did Kecoocachoo on, A Different World…Chile, she was every K-name but what her mama named her..

20. zionsmama85 says:

Omg. Yall have me crying laughing. I work on the phone. Ppl so confused. Djrjrjf hdhd jskfhrhtbfjf. Not looking yellow. I can’t!

21. Lost the ability to can... says:

Krispie Creme tho?!? Damn it, these names have me laying my burdens down by the riverside…I had to de-lurk and comment on this.

Sigh…I swear it’s like the “Young and the Rachet” with these fools. I have no sympathy at all for Kung Pow Chicken tho. She knew what the deal was from the gate…how she gon be mad now lol?!

Fistopher and Rihgret deserve each other at this point, imho. Rih obviously has to learn things the hard way, smdh. Tbh I think Kabuki Brush dodged a beatdown, umm I mean a bullet…at least got a car out of it *shrugs*

22. nichole says:

Karmachameleon was it for me bringing my eyes to tears.

Come on, NO ONE should be surprised at this at all especially Karmachameleon. She knew she was just a seat filler, his Manpower chick (temp) until Chris and Ri-Ri could say “kiss it, we are back together” to the world. The Oprah interview was the door they needed and got.

23. Shea says:

I think after Ri Ri gets get fix, she is gong to dump CB

24. Annette says:

Everyone knew it was coming. She shouldn’t have waited for him to end it. I guess the grave train as too good. He wouldn’t have had to tell me. They gave Karcouche plenty of warning. I guess the public humiliation wasn’t enough, why did she even try to hang on to a guy that told her he still loved his ex. Looking at the picture above she even looks a little like Ri Ri.

So now the drama begins.

“Two volatile people like Chris and Rihanna together is TMZ’s wet dream.” They need to hang out with Kimye.

25. Renea says:

I don’t even know who she is. So I was like, her stage name is “Karfuffle?” The hell?

26. paintgurl40 says:

i knew it when i heard the cake song….

i must be getting old….if i got fired by beatemup brown i wouldn’t be tweeting about it every five seconds. DAMN! #pickupyodignity

27. I HATECHU FOR THIS ROTFL!!! OMG I cannot breathe!! #ratched

28. PhillyMama says:

Newbie up in hurr: We shd feel sorry for “K’tanked-Kafiltafish.” She’s been thru such a Kerfuffle! Treated like a “kickstandKioKOOCH!” PO Thaaang…
    (*Luv your blog Luvvie! :-)*)

29. Usually in Poor Taste says:

Guys let’s look on the bright side; KatfishPoBoy is gonna be a-okay. She’s a pretty girl and clearly willing to accommodate a man by any. means. necessary.

30. Nunya Bizness says:

Y’all so mean to Kangaroo Jill. I’mma pray for all of y’all goons RIGHT NOW!

31. Albani says:

Aw … Poor Kerplunk :( All she wanted was some love. He did her DIRTAAAAY

32. Sha Sha says:

Shoooo, eerbody knew the union of Kuchrisco was not gonna last. Chrianna were just biding their time till they could start back doing the nasty and tell eerbody else to kiss their nasty. Kurebound knew the deal. She just rode that saddle for all it was worth until the bucked off. Po lil thang actually thought being associated to this drama made her relevant for a minute. “SMDH” Trust, she’ll be okay!

33. Elle says:

Please tell me y’all saw this: http://vimeo.com/50805715. His publicist is the AB-SO-LUTE worst.

34. Stephanie says:

KaughtUpInTheRapture is a damn mess for staying with Chris AFTER he and Rihanna released that Cake remix. I mean, what was KourageTheCowardlyDog thinking? A part of me does feel sorry for her because I’ve been in a similar situation, but girl, Kashruleseverythingaroundme just needs have a seat and keep it moving.

35. JulesBaby says:

Lurking on Hello Beautiful and found Luvvie, I CAN’T!!!

These names are killing me tonight??? RihGret?!?!? LIGHT IKE?!?!? #slain

Well, no one can say KoochieWallaWalla didn’t see this one coming, come ON!! After Oprah sprinkled blessings & pixie dust on this FOOLunion in that interview, it was like countdown to the hookup in 5….4….3…..!!!!

Anyhows, i feel bad that KaLaLoo thought she was about that life and is now stuck with a tattoo of a damn zipper (shoot the publicist who greenlighted that shit!), up her leg!!!!

Le’ Sigh. Po thang. I swear, this thread gave me LIFE today!!!! Keep them coming!!!!

36. CHAOTIC_ONE says:

I REALLY WANT TO FEEL SORRY FOR KUNGPOWCHICKEN BUT I CANT BECAUSE EVERYONE SAW IT BUT HER. I THINK SHE IS MORE SALTY ABOUT GOING FROM LIVING LIKE A ROCK STAR AND GETTING DESIGNER CLOTHING, BRAND NEW WHIPS AND GETTING INTO EXCLUSIVE SPOTS TO BEING A BASIC CHIC. I MEAN SHE CUTE BUT SHE HAS BEEN BRANDED A WEAK HEFFA SO ANY MAN IN THE INDUSTRY WHO GETS WITH HER WILL KNOW HE CAN DOG HER OUT AS LONG AS HE WAVES SHINY OBJECTS IN HER FACE!

• IfYouEverComeBack says:

That’s a bit harsh, cause we don’t know what was being said in Private. Also Love makes folks all kinds of stupid. Besides maybe this experience has changed her. BTW, what’s with all the caps?

• CHAOTIC_ONE says:

BECAUSE I LIKE CAPS THATS ALL….SO CHILE BYE ON THAT….THEY ARE JUST CAPS SMH….AND ITS NOT HARSH IF YOU ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE DISRESPECTED IN THE MANNER KANGAROOPOUCH DID THEN YOU CAN RIGHTFULLY ASSUME OTHERS WILL TRY IT!

• Olivia Olivia says:

@IfYouEverComeBack I hear you, Karrueche has harmed nobody, some folks just nasty for the sake of nasty.

• CHAOTIC_ONE says:

IT’S NOT ABOUT BEING NASTY I DIDNT SEE YOU “CHECK” LUVVIE OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHO MADE A POST….IM SURE OTHERS HAVE SAID FAR WORSE TO KECHECHEE ALSO DID U EVER THINK SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE BLUNT WITH PEOPLE WHO IGNORE ALL THE WARNING SIGNS AND SHE HAS HARMED SOMEONE HERSELF RESPECT !

37. Sidday says:

*cleans glasses* cus i coulda swahrn you said “who wanna send Kookookachoo a few RICE words” O_O had to double read that just to make sure..

but com’on son Kilala knew charlie brown aint really lub ha like steebie lubbed joseline, so her feelings aint hurt she just tryna get 15 mo minutes of FAME (see that, did you see it? yeah you saw it and lubbed it)

• CHAOTIC_ONE says:

YEAH KROUCHINGTIGRNOTSOHIDDENDRAGON WAS ON SOME MIMI FAUST TYPE OF STUFF AND RHI RHI IS ON SOME JOSELINE TYPE OF MESS. TALKING ABOUT “CHRISPP NAT GOIN ANYWHA” (IN MOST RACHET VOICE EVER)

38. phatlips says:

LEAVE KRUSTYTHEKLOWN ALONE!!!!!

Come on, y’all!!! I’m sure a few of us have been in Kahlua’s position at one time or another. I admire Kooljerk for cutting the cord and not looking back. Don’t worry KatchandRelease, I got yo’ back!!!

39. Olivia Olivia says:

I have tried so hard to like Rhianna, with her hot body and that beautiful face. I admire her give a damn attitude and I don’t even mind her music. But try as I might I can’t seem to warm to that girl, and the way she acts? I’m thinking maybe she wants it that way. Rhianna and Chris may be better suited than people think.

40. Jastar22 says:

I know I am super late reading this post but I had to comment. I have never laughed and cried so much at the same time. The names you all gave this chick are hilarious. I read this post twice and laughed like I had just seen it for the first time. luvvie you are my new favorite blogger.