My Life

My Three Favorite Queens

Y’all know I’ve been SO SINCERE about posting everyday for the #30WriteNow challenge. I got 10 minutes left before today is over, so my post is just a picture of 3 of the most important women in my life: my mom and her sisters.

They’re headed to a party right now (yes at 11:45pm) because they’re about that life and I just wanted to show them off.

Three African Queens

AS. THEY. SLAY!!! Goodness gracious they FAHN! My ladies ain’t just WERK. THEY WARQUED!!! Giving me Nigerian Queen realness and I am HERE for it. I didn’t have any flower petals or I’da thrown some at their feet.

All this awesomeness running through my blood. I better live up to this gorgeousness. Shoo.

Anywho, hope your Saturday was great, y’all!

P.S. Can you guess which one of them is my mom?

This Was Definitely Hunting Season: Scandal Episode 203 Recap

Whose Stingy Ponytail is This?

1. Stephanie
    October 20, 2012 at 11:57 pm — Reply

The one to my left?

2. Margaret
    October 20, 2012 at 11:58 pm — Reply

GAWJUS! All three of them! And Imma say the one on on the left is your Mom

3. Omolara
    October 21, 2012 at 12:10 am — Reply

Looking as fine as they want to be in iro & buba! Yes, GAWD! (My pick is the auntie (yes, I called her Auntie – it’s only right!) in the left that birthed & raised you!

4. Amymay117
    October 21, 2012 at 12:12 am — Reply

Mama Luvvie in the middle! All three are STUNNING!

5. Brandnew
    October 21, 2012 at 12:17 am — Reply

Before I read the last line I was studying the picture trying to figure out which was your mom! They all look gorgeous!!! Loving the jewellery too!

6. Lagos Romance Series
    October 21, 2012 at 4:26 am — Reply

Wow, They all look great. Reminds me of my mum. I live alone now, so pictures like this make me reminiscence on sundays and weddings with my mum in her lace and gele.

7. Missthg
    October 21, 2012 at 7:34 am — Reply

Wow! You come from beautiful people! They is allladat and three bags of Chios each!

8. Annette
    October 21, 2012 at 11:58 am — Reply

Well I was going to say the one in the middle…But since I think you are taking the picture the one on the left looks so proud of her daughter I say this is your Mom.

9. Jay
    October 21, 2012 at 2:02 pm — Reply

I’m guessing to the left. I was trying to find your cheek bones but then got lost in the beauty across the board. When I see women like this I pray I age so gracefully. I’m also accepting anything they’d like to sprinkle in my direction to make my skin glow like that.

10. 9jaSis
    October 21, 2012 at 5:11 pm — Reply

Ahn-ahn! Awon mummies to bad!!! Their geles alone are transmitting that that night’s parry is going to be heavy. Yass, owambe!

Oh, and your mum’s the one on the left.

11. Natasha P
    October 21, 2012 at 5:51 pm — Reply

They are all absolutely stunning! I think the queen on the left is mama Luvvie.

12. October 21, 2012 at 9:03 pm — Reply

I am humbled by the sheer regalness being served in this photo. WERK LADIES!!

13. Lovely
    October 22, 2012 at 7:11 am — Reply

Oh this is too hard!!! I can see a bit of you in all of these ladies. You look the most like the Queen to my right, I can see your cheek bones a bit in the Queen in the middle and if you aint the birthed baby of the Queen to my left, then you her favorite niece ever, if you are the one behind the camera. Im gonna go with the Queen to my right. Either way your a winner you have a beautiful family

14. paintgurl40
    October 22, 2012 at 11:10 am — Reply

they are gorgeous!!! i think your momma is the one on the left.

15. Traci
    October 22, 2012 at 1:01 pm — Reply

Now that the standard has been set by these gorgeous women all others need to follow suit! The ladies are steppin out and putting the youngins to shame! Just beautiful!

16. MimiLuvs
    October 22, 2012 at 7:18 pm — Reply

“…P.S. Can you guess which one of them is my mom?”

Dang it, why do I feel like I am a contestant on “Let’s Make A Deal”?
    I pick the woman in the middle.
    I am trying to remember the picture of your mom and you, at your birthday party. I think it was your third birthday. The one where you were looking, as if you held the pressure of life on your little Atlas-strength shoulders.

17. October 23, 2012 at 3:11 pm — Reply

I say none of them. As it doesn’t look like any of them could have a grown child!

18. Detola
    November 2, 2012 at 5:31 am — Reply

But Yoruba women can know how to pull some massive jewelry!!! Beautiful

The hot momma on the left is your mum. No doubt!

19. HowlingBanshee
    December 1, 2012 at 8:34 am — Reply

There is so much beauty and elegance in this picture!