This Chanel Tattoo is What Failing At Life Looks Like (It Ain’t Diamond’s Afterall)

[ 48 ] December 5, 2012 |

Are we moving backwards as a human race? Very possibly. Everyday I see examples to confirm this and Diamond’s Chanel ass tattoo is some strong proof. First of all, I’d like to say that I don’t e’em know WHO this Diamond chick is. One of my readers sent me the picture below and I had to Google her to find out that she’s a rapping hoodrat who’s dating Souljah Boy, the rapping geiko. But just look at what she has done to herself.

Edit: So this tattoo isn’t Diamond’s aferall. She just posted it.

Diamond Chanel Ass Tattoo

Yes. You are seeing correct. This chile went and got a tattoo of pannie drawls. With Chanel’s Cs logo on it.

*deepest sigh ever*

Where do I even begin, Lawd?!?

Single Black female addicted to retail took Kanye’s line too seriously and showed her addiction through this tattoo in the most tacky way possible. Coco Chanel ain’t die and leave us No.5 for dummies to tattoo her emblem on their yanshes! She sho’ll did not!

When your mama gave birth to you, her dream for you was the opposite of this picture. When you were being breastfed, your mama never thought you’d one day deface your body with ink panties bearing the trademarked logo of a luxury brand. No. She surely didn’t.

What kinda degenerate crap is this? Who told her this was a good idea? I bet you she was like “yo, this finna be so RAW. Bitches gon be mad as hell!” Yes, Diamond. Bitches ARE mad as hell. Mad that your dumbass made this piss poor decision. I mean, it’s her body but  still… NAWL.

Also, who was the tattoo artist that agreed to this? He/she must have NO damb artistic integrity. Not only is the tattoo a bad choice for permanent body content, but it’s also terribly done. This tattoo artist musta trained at the Everest College for Tattoo Artists Who Weren’t Good Enough To Make It.”

This is just terrible. It’s an epic fail! She’s about to grow old, gray and wrinkled with an ass that has fake panties tatted on it. By the time she’s 80, her butt is gonna look like a sack of black beans. I don’t e’em… iCan’t.

Folks gotta do better.

Well there IS one silver lining here. Diamond is from Atlanta, the mecca of ass injections. At least we know she didn’t get any. Although if she wanted to, she might have the right. She ain’t got NO BOOTY! Gaht! She’s the anti-Serena.

Chile, y’all gotta start having serious talks with your cousins because they’re outchea living life wrong.

So ummm… I’ma let y’all say whatchu gotta say because I know you got thoughts. And feelings of roast. *lets the roast gates open*

Edit: Soooo apparently, this isn’t Diamond with the tattoo. Folks say she just posted it to make fun of someone. So now I wonder who has failed life like this?

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Random

1. Kathy Henry says:

I love Coach purses but not enough to tattoo one on my ass.

2. Christi says:

Let me be the first of many to say that “sack of black beans” was my cause of death. I can’t go on. I’m done.

3. Marsha says:

Nope. I refuse to #iwont

4. AnnT says:

What’s worse?
    The fact that she branded herself with a retail logo?
    Or the fact that she branded herself with a retail logo from a well known Nazi collaborator?

5. Taj Mahal says:

Even with permanent panties, she’s still assed out.

6. Rai says:

I am unable to can.

7. kristastic says:

Ratchet rapper is ratchet.

And I have more questions about the “Fatt Daddy” tattoo on her arm…

• LadyLarke says:

Yes!!!! I am so glad I wasn’t the only one who turned her head sideways and go, “Fatt Daddy? What the hell is a Fatt Daddy? And WHY would you tattoo that on your arm?!”

• IfYouEverComeBack says:

Yes I too had to do a head tilt to read that that. I also have so may questions about it.

8. tina says:

The tattoo is an unfortunate granny panty mess!!! How are you supposed to wear a bathing suit of any kind overtop that big ass tragedy ?? And she does have a fake booty now lol she went from giving that lindsey lohan crackhead realness to the look of desperate hip hop video girl from atlanta with low self esteem and bad influences smh. She reeks of using words like basic and swag so i hope the rumors of her and soulja boy being on next seasons LAHHATL are true!! Lol

9. Shevonne says:

Luvvie, I heard she’s going to be on LHHATL next season. LAWDT!!! I will die a thousand deaths if she is.

10. IzzySez says:

She certainly took the phrase “My coochie remains in the Gucci name” a tad too serious. Let’s consider that somewhere on Earth, this *might* be decent. I’m heavily tattooed, but I have to ask, why pannies? Did she have to get the big briefs? Does Chanel even MAKE big briefs? “Come one! Come all! WE got the strippah wit da big drawls!”

11. Mhissy says:

She must have watched the Victoria Secret show last night and thought to herself …..I’m a bad bish and if these bishes can walk around in their draws then I can tat mine on. Yep that’s what went thru head, I’m absolutely convinced lmao

12. Fi says:

This diamond definitely ain’t “shining bright.” Smh…

13. All this tattoo tells me is that Piss Poor Decisions still rule everything around the young coons of today. Instead of Diamond re-enacting Will Smith’s infamous ‘HOW COME HE DON’T WANT ME MAN’ scene, this is her way of pleading for her daddy to make himself known in her life.

FATHER YOUR DAUGHTERS!

P.S. Did she get her coo la la done as well?

P.P.S How does one bear having a needle on their yum yum?

14. numbah5 says:

see, this is why we can’t have nice things….

15. Cyn says:

If you look closely it looks like it’s a crappy cover up tatt to conceal some other ratchet designs. I wonder what kinda ungodly mess used to be there if Chanel panties is the best you could come up with for a cover up.

16. rainebeaux says:

It’s official: my ability to can is on backorder.

tattooed pannies, bruh?! listen. Mattel wept. also: #BASEDKARL didn’t lose weight and invent a whole new side eye of disdain specifically for fat people for this jive emu to inkfully blaspheme a luxury brand VIA HER ARSE. get the fugg, b. *replays DMX Rudolph joint to get my woosah on.*

17. ab says:

I have questions.
    1) Is it just me or can anyone else see that the spaces between the CC look HAIRY.

2) Anyone wonder if she will ever wear panties again?. I mean what would be the point? it would interfere and defeat the purpose of the art work

3) WHY?. Honestly. WHY?

4) Is this whats hot in the streets?

18. Lalarochelle says:

“By the time she’s 80, her butt is gonna look like a sack of black beans. I don’t e’em… iCan’t.”

Luvvie- you gonna make me go into premature labor. I DON”T LIKE YOU NO MO!!!!!!

19. KC says:

Looks like they used a knock off swap meet Chanel bag as the guide for this supreme ratchetness.

What happens when she wears white pants or a light dress?

What a stupid thing to do.

Also, tatt daddy? Can we talk about that?

20. Elle says:

Fathers love your daughters and ladies please get out a be a role model so no other girls follow her lead. This is too sad. I had to watch DMX sing Rudolph twice to overcome the sadness I feel. Is this really what’s hot?

21. Christy says:

What. The. Hell? Your blog nailed it. I love, Love, LOVE Burberry, but you can bet your sweet behind that I DO NOT have plaid tatted on my mine. SMH

22. RozB says:

1. That day-um Everestt College keeps in producing pseudo-professionals! I am not here for their schools of medical transcription, dental hygiene, PC Repair, and Tattoo! LOL!

B. What is gonna become of that flat sack of booty meat when she is old and it is down by the back of her knees?

III. Why does her butt crack look like it goes straight to her shoulder blades? No curve or nothing. Even Gumby would say this is a flat ass…

And FIF! I do believe she was listening to Souljah Boy who encouraged her to get this ratched-assed butt tat because he just does not want her to have nice things. At. All.

23. Kyle says:

This makes “tramp stamps” look classy!

24. naturalista88 says:

Forget the ability to can, I am unable to will.

25. Trina says:

So I saw the pic and knew when I googled her she was not going to be black. I know that was racist and Im sorry. But I knew she was Asian or Mexican or had that Jersey tan I just KNOWED it to be true. But I was wrong and all at once sad. Its a hard life for a black girl with no booty. I mean I dont know personally but I suspect its dang difficult.

26. Ashley says:

I swear nature removed a chromosome from most of these 90′s kids…

27. IfYouEverComeBack says:

Okay so lets take stock, This chick dated Scrappy-Doo, them dumped him for Souljah Boy. So clearly she is not the Patron Saint of Good decisions. However that Ratchet ass tattoo was just so much extra iCan’t even!

28. IfYouEverComeBack says:

Well since it is not her, at least she has made one good life decision. Maybe all her bad life decisions center around her love life. Now, I want to know which wayward child did this to herself.

29. Mikkimu says:

“…her butt is gonna look like a sack of black beans”….hilarious!

30. Dear Jesus,

I’d like to report her as spam

-IAYP

31. Mace says:

:-O *facepalm* then walk away. iCant. iWont.

32. Tammy says:

Miss Coco is wondering what happened to ‘class’…she sent a direct #faxmailphonetwitter to say she Can’t and Won’t!

She absolutely refuses to be able to!

33. True says:

Just goes to show that just because you CAN get a tattoo doesn’t mean you SHOULD get a tattoo. Isn’t this the same fool who got a bullet tattooed on her face???

34. Randomly Jazzy says:

” Everest College for Tattoo Artists Who Weren’t Good Enough To Make It.”

You WILL NOT get me kicked out of the office!!! No ma’am! *dead*