Michelle Obama’s Side-Eye to John Boehner is Everything

[ 29 ] January 22, 2013 |

While I was running the streets yesterday after Inauguration stuff, folks emailed me, tweeted me, and Facebooked me the same link over and over again. It was to this Gawker post with Michelle Obama’s reaction to John Boehner trying to talk to her during the lunch.

Michelle Obama Boehner side-eye gif

I. GAHTDAMB. LIVE. Madame FLOTUS! You better give that hating ass dude the best side-eye you got. I LOVE IT!

Chile, what did he say to her? Whatever it was, she wasn’t here for it. AT ALL. In fact, it’s clear that she’s not here for him in the least bit! She looked at that man like “Dawg. We not cool. Lemme ‘lone so I can eat this food in peace. I ain’t messing with you. NOT TODAYYY!!!”

Seriously. This is so awesome that the word awesome packed up its bags, went home, took a nap, got well rested and came back so it can assume its position properly. I love the First Lady. She is clearly not the one to be messed with and John Boehner isn’t on her husband’s team so she is Sweet Brown to his boolsheet small conversation. SHE AIN’T GOT TAHM FOR THAT!

This side-eye is so proper that I want to award Shellie’s eyes with a certificate of achievement, a Nobel Peace Prize for Shade, and an NAACP Award. The Speaker of the House got Shaded for his Life. YESSS!

MICHELLE IS NOT TO BE BOTHERED! And I love her.

So, did y’all get everything you need from this First Side-Eye? Did it fulfill your spirit like it did mine? Because I’m saying. This is hilarious.

Tags: , ,

Category: Famous folks, Politics

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Watch This: FLOTUS Side-Eyes Boehner | OTS Networks | January 22, 2013
  2. Michelle Obama’s Side Eyes Boehner « Mikey Lately Show | January 22, 2013
  3. Watch This: First Lady Side-Eyes Boehner | January 22, 2013
  4. Watch This: FLOTUS Side-Eyes Boehner | POTUS NEWS | January 22, 2013
  5. Michelle Obama Let a Protester Have It! And I Approve | Awesomely Luvvie | June 4, 2013
  1. PeachyKeen says:

Looks like she rolled her eyes at what ever Speaker Boehner said to her husband.

2. Bukky says:

FLOTUS basically told Boehner to get his life with that side eye and head shake. And I LOVE it. Go’on Mrs. O!!

3. Christie says:

Boner looks like he’s trying to yuk it up with the Prez and Lady Michelle wasn’t trying to get caught in the cross talk. That eye roll was everywhere yesterday and I support it.

4. JC says:

LMAO @ “the First Side-Eye”. YAS.

Do we know if FLOTUS has drag queens on her staff? Cause that’s a level of shade that normally comes with years of coaching. Then again, Mrs. O is from Chicago, so this certainly wasn’t her first time at the rodeo.

5. Warrior11209 says:

Loved it! FLOTUS was not even having anything of what bonehead was saying.

6. I bet I have watched this video 10000000 times and laughed every. single. time.

I give that look to my husband and everyone on my FB feed almost all day long and could never do it that well.

You know it is SO hard to be the FLOTUS and have to bite your tongue and play Betty Crocker Hostess Supreme at all times to these idiots.

7. Kay says:

Oh the SHADE!!! Michelle is the QUEEN of shade, ya hear me, the QUEEN!! I believe Madame Cameroon better take notes on how to shut shit down by just throwing an eye….

8. janelfelice says:

I LIVE for FLOTUS side eye!! She is clearly teaching her daughters the art. Malia and Sasha were giving side-eye to everything and everyone present at the inauguration. Every time the camera panned past them, I cackled!

9. DebbieBFlynChic says:

She IS Mrs. Robinson’s baby girl. Did you notice the FLOTUS’ mama’s quick side eye around the crowd whilst Mdme Myrlie was prayin, chile? Black Moms need no Homeland Security.

• B Sanders says:

Yes indeed! Nana Marian was like “Not on my watch.”

As for ‘Chell, she is straight, no-chaser, without apology – the real deal. BOOM!

10. Serenity says:

Yes… My First Family is bring back Negrosity BIG TIME!!!!

11. This FLAWESOMENESS (First Lady Awesomeness)

12. Raycal says:

Yeah looks like he was talking to Obama, not her.

13. nichole says:

There were a number of great moments yesterday (1-21-2013) and this was surely one of them.

Whatever Boehner was saying to the President Michelle was not for it. Love it.

14. Moji says:

Did you see the full video?! He had actually tapped her arm and the initial death stare was worse. She then removed her arm and placed it on the table like “Homie, get your shady ass paws off me!” iLive.

15. Nicolettie says:

OMG! I thought I was the only one who saw that. She gave him SHADE the entire time! There was another instance when they were toasting to something and she totally by passed him. She gave me EVERYTHING!

16. KemaB says:

I died….. Madame First lady was having absolutely none of Oompa Loompas butt kissing to her hubby. You can take the girl from Chitown but you can’t take the Chi out the girl. Our Flotus is awesome sauce.

17. Cherrhea says:

I believe it was just a Sista thing. We all know what we do wit our eyes. She was chowing done and probably wanted to shut-up while she ate. Hard to talk or respond to while your mouth is full.

18. Trina says:

Im just going to leave this here. Its more of the video with limited sound.

19. LadyLarke says:

LOL yes!!! Chellie O carried the Stove Top Stuffing out that man!!! iLive!!!

20. TeeNikki says:

This Royal Side Eye gave me so much life I jumped up with energy like that dude in the coma on the Pine-Sol commercial http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3WgcQMZJYc

This is exactly why I could never bee in politics or marry someone in politics, cuz I face control issues, and I’d STAY in a gif LOL.

This one has both eye rolls http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=whzfVtMEVKM

21. michelle says:

I want michelle to write a book about this side eye she gave after the president leaves office… I need this in my life

22. Manny says:

She knew from the beginning he wasn’t sh*t.