Join Me and Chescaleigh for Scandal Bingo During the Finale!

[ 43 ] May 15, 2013 |

Tomorrow is the finale of Scandal’s season 2. Everywhere at 10:01 pm CST, people will be hitting the most epic of *wall slides*. Besides the fact that Shonda Rhimes and her writing, we’re gonna be lamenting an entire summer without our gooning gladiators. It’s gon be ROUGH!

Anywho, Chescaleigh and I collaborated to bring you a game you can play wherever you are as you watch the finale. We’ve brought you:

SCANDAL BINGO!!!

We’ve put a bunch of things that happen a lot on Scandal, or some that we think might happen during the finale. Because we’re stans addicts knowledgeable fans. Download the bingo cards below and take it to the viewing party you’re going to or just your couch as you watch it. It’ll be fun.

scandal_bingo_1

scandal_bingo_2

And use the hashtag #ScandalBingo when you get 5 squares in a row! :-D I would say take a shot to celebrate but you might be too drunk to focus at the end.

So, are you gonna play or nah?

I’m SO EXCITED FOR THIS FINALE!! I’m having a small viewing party (read: 30 people) in Chicago and it sold out in 20 minutes. And number 1 rule folks were told to understand and agree to is NO talking during the show. Only during the commercials.

Wax your walls for easy sliding, wear kneepads for when you stop drop and roll on the ground. And wear deodorant so your right guard won’t turn left. SCANDAL IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! ARE YOU READY?!?

My Body Is Ready Snape gif

Tags: , , , ,

Category: TV

1. Nikki Bee (@nikkib1920) says:

Tony Goldwyn tweeted me today. HELL. YES I am ready.

2. Mia says:

why yall do Quinn like that?? lol

3. Kelly J says:

I am playing and I am SO READY!!!! I have been preparing (read: waxing) my walls for some smoove wall slides and training my emotions for the biggest fight of their life!

4. BE says:

I may be too weak to scream Bingo!!!.

5. blackbutterflyny says:

LMAO…Shut up Quinn!!!
    Attending a viewing party with these in hand.
    and oooooh hell yeah, “Harrison could get it” any way he wanted!!!!!

6. Lev Raphael says:

Someone please tell me why Olivia wore midnight blue last episode. The woman who’s always in white or grey looked like she was wearing a sign. But a sign of what? :-)

7. Tiara says:

I so love these bingo cards and I am ready hunty!! Harrison’s tie clashes, but he could still get it? *Dead* I love him… something about them suspenders just do it for me LMAO

8. Jenna says:

What’s the “weird double glass thing”?

9. Thisistip says:

I love this!!! I will be watching and playing bingo with the hubby.

• Thisistip says:

I feel like you need a few more cards. I wish I was having a party I’d try and make some.

• chescaleigh says:

we almost made 4, but both of us are crazy busy, so we stuck with 2. if i had time today i’d pump out another one :P we’ll be ready for the season 3 premiere for sure though!

• Thisistip says:

My husband and I were playing with the two cards helping each other but about 30 minutes in we sorta gave up because so much was going on do quickly.

We loved it though thanks for the effort. Y’all were dead one for 80% of them

10. ChunkyDlyte says:

So, in direct violation of company policy, I am printing and laminating about 25 of these cards at work right now, cause I am bad ass like that (and I’m the only one at work right now, lol) Luvvie got me peaking around corners and hoping these Bingo cards don’t fall out my purse, lol! GREAT idea Luvvie, have fun at your viewing party. The heifers at my party have been warned not to talk, but I have DVR for a reason and this Bingo game might have us hitting the pause button a LOT cause its just too much fun!

Um…you know we going to NEED our recap first thing tomorrow, right? I am AFRAID that Mama Shonda is going to cunt punt us to the moon with the finale and only your recap can bring us back down to earth!

11. Marsha says:

Love, Love, Love this!!! I’m playing and so ready! Walls are waxed! LOL

12. Kim says:

Luuvie you all are featured on Jezebel!!!!!

Yaaaasss! Werk!!!

13. Jennie says:

These bingo cards are great! My friend & I will be playing a Scandal drinking game tonight with wine of course. I might throw in these bingo cards if we’re not too buzzed!

…and we are ready for the wall slides!

14. SG says:

I’m ready and will have my cards out! I haven’t been this hooked on a show in a looooonnnngggg time! That Snape gif had me rolling!

15. Tania says:

Thank you! Printed for our viewing party! Hopefully tonight we will find out creepy black dude’s name that was Whitney’s fiance’ in “A Different World”!!!

16. rikyrah says:

this is hilarious

17. Nicole says:

How did I NOT know about the viewing party???? *wall slide in my cubicle*

18. Ametia says:

LOL@”WTF Why is Grey’s still on.” Thanks, Luvvie; I’ll be watchin and playin!

• Elle says:

Exactly, what made that even funnier was the comment a few days back (last week?) by someone who was majorly upset that anyone would imply this show is worth an Emmy. Even asked Luvvie to pick a category, like it just couldn’t happen. Not only is Grey’s still on (WTF and why?) but it has won a handful of Emmies. And one went to Katherine Heigl…(again, WTF and why?)

19. Tiffany says:

I live for this! But, I think it should be “shut up Abby” in the middle. Quinn did mess up last episode, BUT she has been much more a team player this season, and she was trying to save Huck from himself. Abby on the other hand, needs a stadium full of seats! I.don’t.trust.her!

20. Danielle says:

I love this. The only thing missing is “Liv wears white to a bloody crime scene and remains spotless”

21. StillSuga says:

That “My Body Is Ready” gif gets me every time!! Printing!!!

22. Nicole74 says:

My soul is licked in and ready 4 the epic cuntgut punch that Mama Shonda is sure 2 deliver tonight. All walls are freshly waxed, and nests of soft things are in place. My emotional rollercoaster seat is double clicked & locked in. I am ready.

I’m still skurred though. Tonight finna be on some ole bull.

23. Jae C. says:

I’m all in! Leaving class early to get my #Scandal on!

24. rikyrah says:

it’s 7:30 a.m.

and I just did my first Luvvie Scandal recap look.

come on, Luvvie.

25. ChunkyDlyte says:

I swear I am a Luvvie recap staker, lol! I read all of the the other recaps but none can compare to Luvvie. We must be patient as last night was crazy for all of us Scandal folk, lol! Here’s hoping it will be up soon.

26. Shannon says:

OMG the free space! Anyway, is 9:53 Eastern too early to expect a recap? I need to process my feelings about last night…

27. Thisistip says:

Luvvie girl you are like Shonda junior. You are taking me through emotions. I can NOT wait to read your recap. I’m like a fein. I’m trying to be patient but its almost lunch time! Woo-saaa I’m channeling calmness. I know this one is gonna take a lot out of you. Maybe ill read your recap as i rewatch the show tonight. Anyway I’ll be back at noon an every hour after that.

28. JanvierNoir says:

I been lurkin’ all monin’ for a post and ain’t seent NUFFIN! Which dont make me feel bad now that I see these posts too. The HUNT is on. Which is why I just sent Luvvie this email:

Subject: You stuck, aintchu!

Body: I been waitin’ for that RECAP Alllllllll D’mornin’ and I ain’t seent NUFFIN’! So I says me a prayer and ask sweet jesus to come down out of his holy of holies and give dis chile sum LIFE! Breeve into her, Lawd Jesus, a new bref cause Shonda took it last night. She’s a thievin’ two-timing winch and Luvvie can’t deal, Lawd. So we come to you prostrate on this altar Lawd and ask you to brang foaf dis word we needs ta hurrrr taday cause you know, Jesus. Only you know. Only you. Haaabadasheeebadarondalaaaaa…. Yassss…. Yasss… Let him use ya baby. Let him USE YA! Amen.

29. Ainsley says:

I’m probably going to get cussed up and down my screen for admitting to this, but I’ve never watched ONE episode of Scandal…*hides in bomb shelter* But I don’t have to because I faithfully read Luvvie’s recaps every week and can have FULL conversations with people about what’s happening lol. I NEED the finale recap, the suspense is killing me! PLEASE post soon!!

30. Charmain says:

Hey,

Will you be creating a bingo card for the mid-winter season premier of scandal on the 27th, coming up this week.

Charmain