Whose Unicorn Tupac Tattoo is This?

[ 51 ] May 29, 2013 |

Sometimes, people wanna get inked up and they cannot decide what to get. So they figure why not get five tattoos in one? That had to be what the person with the tat below did.

Unicorn Tupac

O_________________________________________________o

So… unicorn Tupac is busting out of this person’s arm, serving “you see me” realness and attitude, as pixie dust surrounds it and some blood droplets ooze out the wound. I don’t… but so.. WUT?!? What is this? I don’t know what is going on here or the concept.

Any ONE of those things I just mentioned woulda been enough for a tattoo. But ALL of them together is overkill. Talk about doing the most with the absolute least. “What do you want to get inked today?” “EVERYTHING!” O_o

Why is Tupac a unicorn? Is that what happens when rappers go to gangster’s paradise in the sky? Do they become thug unicorns? And those two measly drops of blood. Were they necessary? Plus, is Tupicorn (tupac and unicorn) being borne from inside the person with the tattoo? How did he get in there? I have so many questions regarding the logic of this ink that I just need to sit down and realize there are no answers or logic to be found here. People try so hard to be deep.

fail failed gif

I must also mention the tattoo artist’s attempted attention to detail, making sure he/she captured Tupac’s tattoos on this tattoo. And they’re in red ink for some reason.

This is one of the dumbest tattoos I’ve ever seen. And the fact that someone is walking around with this permanent epitome of fail is just a mess.

But I do ask. Whose Tupicorn tattoo is this? Tell your cousins to get their lives right.

Tags: , , ,

Category: Whose is this?

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Tupac Shakur and His Schizophrenic Genius Part I | From Ashy to Classy | June 28, 2013
  1. Ebony says:

I almost threw up my lunch from looking at this foolery.

• Natasha Babushka says:

ebony,

i bet you have cousins, who got tattoos from their cousin (scratchers) that really suck. go worry about your cousins tattoos and leave tupac alone. you and most of these posters were probably in diapers when he was around anyway, what the hell do you know.

2. Brenda Hamilton says:

Ah-hahahahahaha!!!!! ×_× Dead @ “Tupicorn” and you made me spit coffee all over my computer…. I cant. LMAO!!!!!

3. Silk! says:

I thought the link said “dragon tattoo”. Then I clicked.

WHAT IN THE UNHOLY RAPPERS HELL???

You slayed me with Tupicorn.

4. JazzT says:

Brenda’s got a baby UniPac. Ain’t nobody hear for it.

5. Brittni says:

Well, aren’t we judgemental :-|

I’d planned to send in a picture of mystery ink (with Obama as Santa Claus, 2 Chainz as the Easter Bunny and Amanda Bynes as Baby New Year) but apparently SOMEBODY can’t appreciate art.

Good day to you, ma’am!

6. KemaB says:

@________________@ this is why we can’t have nice things.

7. CandyDaggers says:

So I thought those “droplets” were unicorn tears… You know.. because they are magic. Those are some fly ass hooves though.

8. CaliGirlED says:

Ok so……no words! But I too have a couple of questions.
    1) Whose picture is that above and to the left of Tupicorn?
    2) For the because what how come why was this done???

9. Shawty Do Wop says:

you know, maybe, its a by product of our imagination since unicorns arent real. but i gots questions….why is there a bunny (cat?) on the shoulder? and why is this dangerously close to what looks like could be someone’s face? i am concerned. i am troubled. i am frightened. maybe i will count Tupicorns instead of sheep tonight…

10. vanitaapplebum says:

Tupicorn!

*spits out purple drank on the keyboard*

Danggone you Luvvie!! Imma be saying this for the rest of the week.

11. Jenny G says:

Why, for the love of all that is holy, WHY?!

Also, Tupicorn…bwahahaha!

12. MrsB says:

I busted out in a straight ugly cry over this right here! First of all iQuit after Tupicorn and I’m still trying to gather myself together.

Second of all I somehow get the feeling that Tupac’s tattoos were some bootleg blue ink tattoos that this person had previously (u know the ones that they draw on their skin and then stab it with a needle O__o)

13. Jea says:

See…I thought this was a tattoo of Chris Bosh in his natural state, you know before they sent him to Earth & gave him legs. Now that I know it’s supposed to be a Tupicorn this tat sucks.

14. Hmmmm. I’m gon’ have to say no to that. He could have just did Pac and left it at that!!!

15. ChicagoGurl says:

They shouldn’t have never gave these fools tattoo guns and ink smh

16. RozB says:

Right around the corner from the Tupicorn tattoo is a Frankenstein tattoo. So whoever this is decided some random tats would be appealing. I just…I am, as Luvvie would say, unable to can…

I would not be surprised if this special person had a Pooty Tang tat on his (or her) lower back, or some other random mess.

17. JanvierNoir says:

Y’all better than me cause I was wondering why the unicorn was being birthed out if a leaky vagina… But whatevs…

• Brenda Hamilton says:

Nooooo!!!!! Went back and looked after reading this and died again…. I am so out with yall! Lol!!!!!

• Trina says:

ME tooo! I was reluctant to say it because I thought people would look at me funny! Glad I’m not the only one. I’m officially no longer able to cope.

• Cinnamon says:

Glad you said it! I was fixin to when I saw your response…

We really needa talk bout that fact!

• CaliBaby says:

I was thinking the same thing…but thought it was bad enough so I’d keep my thoughts to myself…but since you put it out there… I don’t think Tupicorn is coming out the arm…hmmmm

18. Dee says:

He-LLOOOOO??! But is Tupac flying out of some lady’s naughty bits?? Can we talk about that for a minute?

Oh god, iCannot unsee this.

• Dee says:

Ha! I see JanvierNoir already mentioned this! Carry on…

• RavenJ says:

Oh.My.GAWWWWWD!!!!!!! You and JanvierNoir are right!!! It is a Hate Purse (not a Love Pocket…Thanks Luvvie) from which the Tupicorn springs. I’m sad…

19. klysha says:

I may as well shut my computer off and go home now because seeing a thug unicorn has me completely done for the day.

20. This is why we need strict federal laws regulating tattoo licences. I just can’t.

21. Corndog11 says:

Wow. The poor bleeding Tupacorn has cloven hooves. Sad.

22. Kishan says:

I don’t think this person did enough though. MY Tupicorn will have sparkles, two rainbows, THREE droplets of blood AND wings. Hmph.

23. rot says:

i gotta say, you nay-sayers are the biggest bunch of petty nit-picking wet blankets EVAH.

24. Marc says:

You are such a critical negative, judgmental prude. It’s a tattoo and it’s not on you. It tattooed well and honestly is funny as hell.

Just because you don’t understand or get it doesn’t mean anything other than you just don’t get it.

Too many Miami Ink episodes have you believing everything has to have a story. It doesn’t sometimes just sometimes you get something because its fun, or funny, or silly.

If you have to ask why, then you just don’t get it. Would it be okay if it was just a unicorn ?

It’s very simple, its a good tattoo, it’s not negative, it’s not offensive, and most importantly it’s not your body.

Why the hell would you want to control what anyone else does to their body ? It is none of your business. Your judgmental negative comments just ring the “close minded” bell.

Worry about your body not others. Some of the people in the comments get it, the rest of you searching for answers and judging really need to look in the mirror.

25. Monique says:

This looks Tyrese inspired.

26. Amanda says:

Why does it look like the top of Tupac’s head is missing??

27. DBW says:

I’m probably 25 years older than the target demographic for this blog, but I keep coming back because … well … because of posts like this! And the replies. And the pithy responses to the replies (e.g., “You mad?”). Tupicorn?! I am unable.

• Luvvie says:

I have a 95-year old reader. She’s a super reader too. The target demo of this blog is whoever loves to laugh. You’re welcome here. :-D

28. Spring says:

I died with Tupaicorn. I am worried that someone will see this and decide to make Biggie a Pegasus.

29. Tracey says:

I get it, and thought it was kinda funny, Tupac sightings are now as mythical as Unicorn sighting. Just be glad they didn’t try to mix him with a Bigfoot or Yeti, now THAT would have been some bad ju-ju.

30. ND says:

Luvvie,

You are way too much!! So much in that article has me rolling! EPIC FAIL is the most appropriate description for this tattoo!!!