Whose Weird Maternity Photoshoot is This?

[ 28 ] May 14, 2013 |

I know that people say that pregnancy is an incredibly beautiful time and it’s special. As you’re growing a little bundle of cry joy inside of you. It’s like LIFE MAGIC! And people like to document this time with a photoshoot. I’ve seen some amazing ones, of moms smiling down at their tummies as they make heart shapes. Or fathers gently kissing mothers with adoring looks in their eyes. And then there’s this:

Maternity Horse Lick

There is a horse. Licking this woman’s pregnant stomach. O_________________O

This is at least 4 different kinds of “NAWL!”

I don’t understand what is happening here and why. Is the horse taking the place of her significant other? Is the horse her boo? Why is he getting this type of access? And why is she smiling down on it like it’s a proud moment?

I’m perturbed and perplexed. Were the rest of her friends busy and she just wanted someone/thing else in the picture? And the photographer who took this pic. I wonder what he/she was thinking.

When this baby is born, please don’t let the horse lick its face. Some people are so weird that them becoming parents worries me and I just wanna say:

Dorothy Condoms gif

Someone is gonna be all “this is sweet” and I’m gonna side-eye them. Because this is creepy.

Anywho, whose maternity shoot was this? Was it your sister or cousin? Feel free to tell us. We won’t judge you (too much). What do you think of this pic?

P.S. Ew.

P.P.S. Here are 12 other crazy pregnancy pics. Chile… O_O

Tags: , , ,

Category: Whose is this?

1. dKnighTweets says:

“condoms, rose, condoms!” LOeeeLLLLL very few of your posts gross me out, but this was sad. gross and sad. but ok. to each his own, i guess.

2. Pixie16 says:

Wow. At first I didn’t see the tongue. And when I did nasty thoughts popped into my head and I felt violated. No. Just no.

3. kristyn says:

I wanna know how she got the horse to lick her belly in the first place. did she rub it with a piece of apple? are there oats smeared on there that got photoshopped out later? and what is the horse thinking? “ah, finally, she is letting me get closer” ????? so many (disturbing) questions.

• Kristof says:

She’s probably holding a gun to the horse’s head with her left hand.

– “Lick it!”
      – “But, but, there’s a baby in there. Wouldn’t that be a bit weird?”
      – “I said lick it!”
      – “No, I can’t. It’s just wrong. And gross. And very wrong.”
      – *click*
      – “Ok ok, hold on. Let me just rub my tongue dry so I don’t have to taste the almond oil you rubbed on there to prevent stretch marks, ok?”

4. Jerica says:

I’m pregnant and all for a good photo shoot but this is NASTY. It almost ruined my midnight ice cream bar… almost. I might have another to make up for the disruption.

5. RozB says:

She probably surprised her husband, and he was like “Soooo…you took pics without me, but with our horse. Uuuummmmm…”

Don’t pregnant women have people? Maybe not, I mean, look at Kim and all her floral goodness…but she ain’t ever did no ratched crappity crap like this, tho…

6. Denise says:

That’s Caligula’s wife…aaaand horse.
    Double ew.

7. Annie says:

I’m guessing none of you are horse people. Found nothing weird or gross about this at all. Actually thought it was kind of sweet, like introducing the horse to the new little cowgirl or cowboy who is about to join the family. :-)

8. Tiffany says:

Best.line.ever: Why is he getting this type of access? Hilarious!!!

9. Kathryn says:

This is weird!!! Cute picture, but I don’t know how comfortable I would be having a horse that close to my baby. I don’t care if it is in utero!

10. jak says:

white folk just got too much money and too much time on their hands.

11. LaShawn says:

I mean…I mean……WHHHHHHHHHY??????????????

12. Jabariragher says:

I really just wonder how the conversation between her and the photographer went….Like when she said that “I want to have a horse in my pregnancy photoshoot and I wouldn’t mind the horse licked it too”, he musta just stopped and looked at her ass like WHA?!?!?!?!?

Moral of the day kids: not all money is good money!!!!!

13. Gene says:

As a photographer, I love the idea of something unique, different, novel, and when I can think of something to gross or to freak people out, I love to. Therefore, I love this photo…. and jabariragher’s comment.

14. Matador1015 says:

Hung like a WHAT?

15. ayana says:

I ALMOST want to put you in time out for posting this BUT I’m too busy being grossed out and annoyed by the damn photo!

16. Lexi says:

I’ve never been so interested in what a horse would say if he could talk.

17. Oceangift says:

#helpherheavenlyhost.

18. Rampage3 says:

Some people love horses.

Some people REALLY love horses.

Some people love horses perhaps a bit much.

And then there is this chick.

And she is reproducing.

Have a nice day.

19. mo mo says:

That bish ain’t right…

20. Tish says:

Am I the only one who went through the other photo shoot link and was relieved that the sista ess the least weird/offensive?