Letter

Dear Kat Stacks, You Are Failing At Life

One letter that has been LONG overdue by me is a letter to the infamous Kat Stacks. Some of you are probably asking “Who is Kat Stacks?” Well I posed the question to my twitfam, and here’s what they come up with.

Some ho – @smashedthehomie

An unemployed dick’s worst nightmare. – @itsprincey

A talking pile of semen and disappointment – @kindredsmile

I’d say she is a abortion survivor who prides herself on whoring abt like HIV ain’t real. – @PoeticStarChild

Queen of the Meercats & Sewer Rats. Also the correct pronunciation of her name is Rap Snacks. – @KinaGolightly

An illiterate hoe who has over stayed her welcome & doesn’t get everybody is laughing AT her. – @sitchoassdwn

A penis container in a bad wig and blouse – @CaressLepore

Another name for the Grand Canyon – @ArcherIsMyName

Kat stacks is the gunk that collects in your pipes comprised mainly of clumped hair and looking unfortunate! – @Cloud10LV

A bucket of STD’s in a wig – @____meh

A tray of dry fish that even cats turn their heads from – @TIERRA226

Talk about MURKED! GAHTDAMB DAWG!  Umm… y’all see where folks are going with this? Kat Stacks is a groupie chick who has come out with videos explaining which celebs (read: rappers) that she’s done the southside slippery slide with. She’s also gone as far as giving out their numbers in these vidjos. She’s talked about how she’s slept with ALL of Young Money, Bow Wow, Fabolous… She even bragged about how she freaked Lil Wayne and he gave her $1,200 and cab fare.

Basically, Kat Stacks has been around the block more times than the garbage collector. Coincidentally, she’s been thrown out just as much as garbage. That’s the little synopsis. I could even write a letter to the men who choose to put their peents in Kat with reckless abandon but I just don’t have time. So allow me to get into my letter.

Dear Kat Stacks,

Hey girl hey. So I’ve been meaning to talk to you for a good minute. There’s just so murch I need to get off my chest. Take a seat. This may take a while. Wait no. Don’t sit just yet. Iunno where your yansh has been. Lemme go get some couch covers. *puts plastic on couch* Ok now you can have a seat. *jots down note to remember to throw away plastic after this convo*

Anyway, Katherine. I’m concerned about your well-being (as well as the health of the general public). I need to understand. Why are you like this? Tell me. How was your childhood? You don’t just grow up to be an adult who slangs her unloved pocket for “Twel mufuggin hunnid dollas” if you had a normal childhood. People from great backgrounds don’t become industry tip drills with no other catalyst behind it. Life ain’t been no crystal stair otherwise you wouldn’t be proud of these trysts you consider accomplishments (and have probably rendered you with no walls). I just must understand. How did you get here?

Kat Stacks

Umm... life seems to have already given you two middle fingers so you can keep those to yourself. Kthxbai!

Do you look up to Superhead? Is that it? Well you and Superhead ain’t even on the same level. That was a business woman O___o. I say if you’re going to do anything, be the best at it that you can be. If you’re gonna be a ho, well be the BEST you can be! You can’t just be a subpar or mediocre ho. Lackadaisical #hoshit ain’t where it’s at! Superhead EARNED that name and EARNED decent things (like cars and apartments and book deals) from it. YOU got cab fare, three beat downs and an unverified Twitter account. See where y’all don’t match? If you’re gonna do #hoshit, at least get something worth it. Getting a $5 foot long and 10 dereon dollars does not adequate payment make for sleeping with every roach this side of the Equator.

Katherine, I mean really. You seem to be reveling in this status of yours as the world’s most failing groupie. You STAY getting beat up and thrown out of somebody’s hotel room. A video came out with two guys beating you up and stealing your phone in the name of Bow Wow and Fabo. You even have @iHateKatStacks as your Twitter screename. Your life is currently a tragedy that even Shakespeare couldn’t make eloquent. Yes you think you’re winning. No, you’d be wrong at this assumption.

Your tweets from yesterday just FURTHER let me know that you need an intervention.

Kat Stacks Tweets

What does any of this mean??? LAWD!!! iCANNOT.

LAWD! Them tweets. “While you were studying for your next test, I was turning tricks & getting kicked in the face.” REALLY KAT? REALLY? And you seem PLEASED about this.  Algebra wasn’t never bad enough for me to prefer being kicked in the face. You did tweet some weeks ago that you didn’t graduate from grade school. And it saddens my lifespace.

Oh Katherine Stacks-a-Lot, it is clear that so many people have failed you. You were that child left behind that Dubya wanted to scoop up. Methinks you need a mentor, a therapist and a (couple of) prayer(s). Jesus loves you (cause the Bible said so) and can still let your little light shine. You’re only 20 but look about 45 and run down. We need you to stop getting dropkicked through the goalposts of life. Just stop.

But in the meantime, as you continue to do this foolishness and crumble your sugar walls, all I ask is that you stay safe. AIDS is real. Herpes hurts. Please use a condom each and every time. Last thing the world needs is a new strain of anything else. We got West Nile and HIV-1 & 2. We got all forms of HPV. We’ont need Stacks the Evil Virus-Fungi-Bacteria trifecta. If our bodies are supposed to be temples, yours would be more like the local crackhouse. Do your part. Only you can prevent forest fires in your nethers new strains of VeeDee. Take heed.

Yours in Ho-manitarianism,

P.S. And while we’re at it, it won’t hurt for you to delete your Twitter account too. Kthxbai!

P.P.S. *burns plastic you sat on* No ma’am! I want NO parts of that.

Speak your peace, folks. And if you liked this, please put a RT on it. Love you lots!!!

Kids or Shoes? I Pick Shoes.

I'm a Finalist in the Black Weblog Awards!

1. July 28, 2010 at 2:02 am

Apparently #hoShit is what some of these broads aspire to. *Dead* at “…as well as the health of the general public.”

• July 28, 2010 at 2:05 am

Word. life. I am afraid for any populace that she’s in. I can only imagine what species is crawling in her nethers from ALL this hoing she does.

2. July 28, 2010 at 2:04 am

“Getting a $5 foot long and 10 dereon dollars”
    Really? REALLY?
    I hereby vacate my lifespace and ask that you please lay me out next to Gary Coleman.

In all seriousness, I feel bad for her. I read her blog and she was talmbout how she used to be pimped and beat up and how her parents abandoned her. At some point, she has take personal responsibility, but damn it’s hard when you come from what she came from.

She still look like a transvestite though.
    #imjustsayin

• July 28, 2010 at 2:09 am

I’m saying though! She ain’t got murch out of all this #hoshit. And yes, the girl really must have some darkness in her background. This is why we must throw holy water on her & get a prayer meeting going. The chile needs some divinity. YES LAWD!

• nikki calloway
      April 29, 2015 at 1:15 pm

I feel sorry for her. All I can say is “MANNN”.She needs Iyanla

3. July 28, 2010 at 2:05 am

I volunteer myself to be the mentor this girl so desperately needs! I will guide her out of the Darkness of Non-Profit #Hoshit and into the Light of Living A Lovely Life. She done sold her soul for infamy. ‘Tis sad. No woman should be a prisoner of her sordid past! Break free from the chains of skanktitude!

I say we stage a Twitter Intervention.

• July 28, 2010 at 2:20 am

“Darkness of Non-Profit #Hoshit and into the Light of Living A Lovely Life”

Yes. Please guide her. I think you are JUST the mentor she needs, Peebz! She needs someone w/ a strong b*tch slap hand and a readily available prayer cloth. You are that person. But HoVille is a strong place. We’d need all types of work to get through to her.

• July 28, 2010 at 2:24 am

I will need the power of ALL The Saints to battle her demons:

-Smokey Robinson and all The Miracles
        -Diana Ross and all The Supremes
        -Lisa Lisa and all of Cult Jam
        and each and every California Raisin.

I just may have to order a back-up Prayer Cloth.

• July 28, 2010 at 2:30 am

Yes. Summon all of them. We gon need to find you a prayer cloth made with indestructible fabric. Lemme call up Spiderman’s seamstress. We can work something out. She owes me a favor anyway.

• July 28, 2010 at 9:23 am

As long as you don’t call Bishop Benny Hinn & ‘nem I heard he got a mistress. I think her presence may have violated the strength of the prayer cloth fabric. SMH.

4. July 28, 2010 at 2:10 am

LMBO at “dropkicked through the goalposts of life.” damn.

i never really understood the bassackwardness of the mentality that is the failing hoebag. it’s simply sad.

her mom has a twitter as well… and they argue… on twitter… about how much of a fail she is… calling each other all types of b*tches and such…

sigh. it’s clear Jesus needs to be a redo on her childhood and a chastity belt.

don’t come here often. i should start. this was hilarious.

• July 28, 2010 at 2:24 am

LAWD!!! Her mama has a Twitter account? What in the dereon hell? Why? What is it? They shouldnta ever given some folks IP addresses. iCAN’T.

And I’m glad you decided to visit my eCrib and comment. Stay awhile1 🙂

• July 28, 2010 at 3:28 am

YES chile. it’s http://twitter.com/momma_stacks

o_O

i would comment… but i’ll let you experience for yourself. lol.

• SoPhiya06
          July 28, 2010 at 10:28 am

Mom is in one of her videos #stayfailing #iCantforreal

• July 28, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Jesus be a fence. iCan’t.

• Islandgal
          July 28, 2010 at 1:21 pm

And this is the same mother that is raising Rat Traps kid while she’s out slanging & banging. Lawd someone save the baby.

• July 29, 2010 at 10:24 am

I’m ashamed of myself for clicking on this.

• July 31, 2010 at 2:09 pm

her mama has a twitter. and is just as foul. just when you think it can’t get any worse.

5. July 28, 2010 at 2:14 am

“Your life is currently a tragedy that even Shakespeare couldn’t make eloquent. Yes you think you’re winning. No, you’d be wrong at this assumption.” < http://www.truth.com/PREACH/IsHerMicOn??

It was said once upon a time that this is a hoax by WSHH & they actually pay her for this. Ma'am, no $$ is worth your self-respect!

I don't too much care about ppl blaming their actions on their circumstances. I've seen ppl rise like a Phoenix from the ashes so yea.

Go visit the nearest clinic, church, temple, synagogue AND field tent to get your life together.

-@Miss.Fleming.

• July 28, 2010 at 2:26 am

I’ont think she hear me though. i need to say it one more time for the nosebleed seats! If they are PAYING this woman for the foolishness that is going on, then I’ma be even MORE upset. The attention whoredom is too murch for my soul to handle. And yes, she needs to visit very holy place on earf to get her life right.

• SaneN85
      July 28, 2010 at 11:45 am

“I don’t too much care about ppl blaming their actions on their circumstances. I’ve seen ppl rise like a Phoenix from the ashes so yea.”

*nods head*

6. Shari'
    July 28, 2010 at 2:24 am

‘You can’t just be a subpar or mediocre ho. Lackadaisical #hoshit ain’t where it’s at!’ -Well if that aint some word to the (un)wise. LOL. Ho’s need pride to katherine!!! I seriously pray that homegirl finds this and gets someone to read it to her, it’s necessary. After reading her tweets, I honestly had a moment of silence for her #thiscantbelife.

• July 28, 2010 at 2:31 am

Every time I read her tweets, I just want to bang my head against a solid surface. Yes. She may need someone to read this post to her. I used some 3-syllable words that may go over her head. *sigh*

7. July 28, 2010 at 8:32 am

You didn’t even need the letter. The title was ENOUGH for this failure. I just figured out who the heffacat was about 3 weeks ago thanks to Twitter educating me. SMFH.

• July 28, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Yes the title encapsulates everything the letter said. She. is. failing.

8. Maximillian
    July 28, 2010 at 9:06 am

You write this eloquent letter assuming the walking petri dish can read good. Zoolander.

• July 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm

*sigh* I’m holding out hope that she has someone who can read good somewhere in her life. Or she can take this to the library and the librarians will do her the honor.

9. Drea823
    July 28, 2010 at 9:17 am

Too dang funny!!! *DEAD* at “each and every California Raisin” Really? iCant!! I am flatlining as I ty ______^^___^_________

• July 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm

I’ll bring great flowers to ur funegro.

10. Shelia
    July 28, 2010 at 9:20 am

I think she needs one of your personalized Go Saddown Gift Baskets, throw in a hug and an AIDS test.

• July 28, 2010 at 12:55 pm

She definitely needs a “Fool Saddown” gift set but I don’t have anything strong enough for her.

• Shelia
        July 28, 2010 at 8:33 pm

I’m going to have to stay off your site for a minute cause iCant with you Luvvie!

*I’m over feeling special because you replied to my comment. You are something like a celebrity lol*

• July 28, 2010 at 9:06 pm

LMAO!!! NOOOO Don’t leave! I promise to beha… never mind. I can’t e’en lie like that. I’ont know how to act one bit. STTAAAYYY!!! lol

11. July 28, 2010 at 9:36 am

I really don’t understand her, but I’m not into #hoshit so I guess I wouldn’t. Talking about your past is fine, but to be proud of getting kicked in the face? Really? Who is proud of gettin they arse whooped? If I were a hoe, I think keepin my mouth shut & gettin that paper would seemingly be the way to go about it. I mean… I still get the money & I could possibly still #swindle my way into a relationship. But infamy? I mean what does that get me besides a mob of hate mail & 2 video ass whuppins. I don’t understand. I feel like a tour guide through her logic.

• July 28, 2010 at 12:56 pm

“But infamy? I mean what does that get me besides a mob of hate mail & 2 video ass whuppins. I don’t understand. I feel like a tour guide through her logic.”

You AND everybody else. The labyrinth that is her mind needs a map. I just want to understand.

12. Roxy
    July 28, 2010 at 9:42 am

It’s sad that folks choose to beat on a woman that bragged about activities that men do on a daily basis.

It’s sad that she chooses to live her life this way, since it’s clearly been conditioned like this from the jump.

It’s sad she’s only 20 and has enough tragedy that most women twice her age haven’t encountered.

I imagined her literally getting drop kicked through the goalposts of life. I almost stopped breathing for second!

• July 28, 2010 at 12:57 pm

Gurl, her entire life makes me want to do the Celie sad face.

13. Islandgal
    July 28, 2010 at 10:01 am

What I find even more disturbing is that she has stans, and a manager to manage what? I feel sorry for her son. No child should have a cumbucket for a parent.

• July 28, 2010 at 1:00 pm

LAWD! Every belligerent dummy has stans now. Stans are like roaches. You can’t avoid them to you just learn to get some raid spray. And it’s sad that she has a child. I can’t even imagine the things that kid has seen or heard. *sigh*

14. SoPhiya06
    July 28, 2010 at 10:13 am

She makes me sad. Really really really sad. I’m the first one to quote 3-6’s #dontsaveher, but she just reaks (sp?) of ABUSE… If she’s only 20, then that means she was seeeeriously abused as a minor bc this level of #hoshit doesn’t happen in 2 years. We watch for entertainment, but we’re basically watching someone jump from a skyscraper in slow motion. I don’t know her, but I’m pretty sure there’s no pending intervention bc her own mom endorses her *ahem* activities. My request is that all the grown-up sane folks that recognize the problem here, talk to the little girls & boys that are being raised in the Era of Kat Stacks. Most of them are getting to know ppl like her instead of ppl like us bc she’s more “entertaining”. *sigh* her Twitter name is so accurate…

• July 28, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Yeah there’s gotta be some dark stuff in her past. For her mama to cosign her boolsheet is even worse. But yeah, we def need to make sure our kids don’t end up anywhere close to where she’s at in terms of mental state. Homegirl is off her rocker.

15. July 28, 2010 at 11:11 am

I died not once…not twice…but THRICE.

• July 28, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Three deaths??? You still only gon get ONE funegro though. Shoo… Sister O’Dell can’t sing 3 songs. Whatchu thank this is?

16. BlackBerry Molasses
    July 28, 2010 at 11:28 am

All foolery and fuckery aside (btw, I think this is the 48,902nd time I have quit u since I’ve known you) I truly feel sad for this girl. And she is a girl. Hell, she ain’t even old enough to purchase alcohol, yet she’s drank more than any woman’s fair share of boy batter. She’s been beaten up by ain’t shit niggas and brags about it. She ain’t even earning a decent ho wage. *sigh*

This child seriously needs an intervention. Not just for herself and her nethers (that prally resemble a pulled pork sandwich wrapped in deep fried beef brisket) but for her “stans” who I’m quite sure will produce Katt Stacks 2.0, and the men that will abuse her.

Peebz, I’m thinkin a prayer circle is in order. We may need to find an Imam and a Shaman as well. This is se’eous

• July 28, 2010 at 2:39 pm

BBMo, you know u cain’t quit me. I’m not even sure why you keep trying. LMAOOO @ “boy batter” though. You dumb.

Yes. Please join Deaconess Peebz in the prayer circle. We need all the prayers we can get for this child.

17. bellaa
    July 28, 2010 at 11:32 am

her name i andrea, NOT katherine llmaoo

• July 28, 2010 at 12:53 pm

Whatever her name actually is (www.whogivesadamn.com/OldMister), she is shaming the hell out of it with her WHORE-able antics. She needs some help.

• July 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm

I think people use Katherine since she searches for her name on Twitter (yes, she’s one of THOSE “celebs”), so I write Katrina, Katy or Katarina Stacks. You do NOT want her goons after you – they’re scarier than Beyonce goons (at least Bey is someone to goon for)

• July 28, 2010 at 12:56 pm

So umm yea you think that errbody thought that Katherine was her real name.. Lemme guess you stannin for said #HoShit and debauchery of Katherine Stackedhoe nature??

• July 28, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Just to clarify – I’m not a Kat Stacks stan, just breaking down how the whole Katherine thing started. The whole story (which I should have put in the last post) was that she actually rallied her tweeters to find someone IN PERSON who dogged her out over Twitter. The person didn’t even write her @Name, they just wrote something like “I hate Kat Stacks.” This person was dumb enough to have a Foursquare acct, so she was like “go to Mario’s deli and find @djdjdjdj.” Crazaaaayyy

• July 28, 2010 at 2:05 pm

I was sayin the person who initially made the comment was probably one of her looseminded stans..

• July 28, 2010 at 2:35 pm

I’m not sure I gibbadamb bout her real name. To me, she’s Katherine Stacks-a-lot. And it is done. *bows*

18. July 28, 2010 at 12:48 pm

“Life has already given you two middle fingers” BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

• July 28, 2010 at 2:35 pm

I’m just saying…

19. July 28, 2010 at 12:50 pm

What bothers me about Kat Stacks is that not only is she 20, she’s a mother. Where is her son? Who is taking care of him? Plus she is really putting her life in danger. You can do dome sh*t on your own, not when you’re a parent. I want to clown her sometimes, but then I just get sad. Why is her life like this? Just horrible.

• July 28, 2010 at 3:25 pm

The fact that she has a son is just… *deep sigh*

• July 29, 2010 at 8:56 am

I’m glad it’s a boy and not a little girl, the #hoshit she would teach her instead of coloring in the lines is almost tangible.

• August 13, 2010 at 12:42 am

OMG she has a kid?! Triple wall-slide right into the coffin… O__O

20. July 28, 2010 at 1:11 pm

“In moderation?” This is because I’m black, isn’t it Luvvie? Fine, make me go back to work then….

21. GoSitChoAssDown
    July 28, 2010 at 1:27 pm

“If our bodies are supposed to be temples, yours would be more like the local crackhouse.”

–after this line, i was officially DEAD AND GONE!!

• July 28, 2010 at 2:34 pm

I’ll bring my Qwa to sang at ur funegro.

22. Lite Bread
    July 28, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Yer Most Wonderfully Concerned Awesomelynessis,
    Ya kilt me with the Sign-off “Yours in Ho-manitarianism”!!!
    Rolled out laughing on that one, fer sur.

(On the completely serious – does that happen here? – this shouldn’t be unexpected at all. With 25+ years of the over promotion of Evathang Thug, Gangsta, Hood, Raw an Hoe, what do we expect to pop up? She is very evidently a “lost soul”, the kind of terribly tragic situation ripe to embrace such life-damaging behavior. Didn’t you once mention you actually have a Degree in Psychology? This poor girl must be a Psych 101 type study.
    As I laughed at this post, I also felt a sense of shame. For being humored at the lives we destroy in our wicked world.
    I’m going to be upset about myself all day now …)

• July 28, 2010 at 2:25 pm

It is indeed a tragedy. My letter is to save the kids. Yes it is.

23. July 28, 2010 at 2:30 pm

I knew I was being set up for heart failure when the first line of the actual letter read “hey girl hay”

You pointed out something really important a few times that no one ever seems to talk about…and that is the fact people allow her to come into their homes and/or establishments and do not cover their seats with plastic rap. They don’t even clean after she leaves!!! This was just not a snark letter, this was a PSA to all Foster-Ho Parents and Entrepranegros everywhere.

Thank You Luvvie. Thank you.

• July 28, 2010 at 3:24 pm

“this was a PSA to all Foster-Ho Parents and Entrepranegros everywhere.”

‘SALL I’m saying. All I’m missing is my “The More You know” shooting star behind a P-list celeb.

24. July 28, 2010 at 2:33 pm

LMAO @ crumbled sugar walls.

Good night!

• July 28, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Where you going, Shydel?? COME BACKKK!!! lol

25. July 28, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Hilar!

“yansh” doe?!? really?
    I am over here WEAK!
    You are sooo W. African! Or you have some in your inner circle. Word. Life.

• July 28, 2010 at 3:03 pm

LOL! I’m 100% Naija. I had to give folks a lil broken.

26. sunrise85
    July 28, 2010 at 2:56 pm

I do agree with what you are saying. She does need an intervention, because she laughs at her past as if its amusing, but I think she laughs out of depression and sadness. Even you used laughter as a way to get across your point, I hope she reads this and gets help as soon as possible. Everyday she should make a conscious decision to do better, and require more for her son. I hate to see young mothers abandoning their child for her own selfish Ass needs.
    I blame her mother, she is partly to blame for kats lifestyle. Whatever her daughter experienced at such a young age, her mother did not address in the appropriate manner. Her whole fam needs therapy. I deal with children who could turn into Kat when they get older. They should start with Jesus,and try him first and then move onto therapy. This whole story is sad smh.

• July 28, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Yeah Kat’s Mama is really at fault for a lot. And to find out she be on Twitter battling and enabling her daughter’s foolishness? Some folks just shouldn’t procreate.

• Sunrise85
        July 28, 2010 at 4:28 pm

I agree. How are you making videos, going on Worldstar with your daughter, and then turn around months later to give your two sense. Her mother is on Twitter promoting herself, knowing that shes taking care of her daughters child, and that her daughter is Hoeing o_O . Instead she should be trying to give her daughter love and affection, and if that fails then show her love through treatment facilities.
        At this point its not even up to Kat anymore, because she has still chosen this lifetyle, and probably doesnt know how to get out. So her mother need to be a MOTHER and make it work one way or another.

• July 28, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Even if her mother wanted to be a mother, it’s too late now. But that’ll be too much like right. That whole gene pool is just a mess.

27. Cheekie
    July 28, 2010 at 3:04 pm

*dying* @ you calling her Katherine. Perfection.

And her tweets, though? Talmbout, we ain’t ready for your life. Yes, we are about as ready as a mofo in the clinic that just heard he got syphilis. SADDOWN somewhere…preferably in a petri dish. NASTY dinna mug. Din. A. Mug.

Ugh.

I need to take a shower after even reading her tweets…

• July 28, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Gurl them tweets will give tylenol a headache. They just make me tah’d. But LMAOOOO @ “Din.A.Mug.” *dead*

28. July 28, 2010 at 3:12 pm

YAY! My idol got her own post! I worship her and her virgin-like ways!

She give us our favorite Z- list rappers numbers and says “KAT STACK BEEYOCAH!”

She even fucked Jim Jones! Ain’t no way in fuckery hell will I ever sleep with a homeless person (SERIOSULY, when was his last hit? Did he ever have a hit?) BUT KAT STACKS DID!

Now, Luvvie, you will respect the queen!

BOW DOWN! And please give me that plastic covering, I need to sell it on Ebay!

• July 28, 2010 at 3:14 pm

Cole, you stoopid. The fact that Jim Jones and Kat Stacks did unholy stuff makes me just want to dip myself in clorox. Bofa them are about as clean as a heroin needle. iCan’t.

29. July 28, 2010 at 3:26 pm

“YOU got cab fare, three beat downs and an unverified Twitter account.”

not to mention a vacation date in between Jazze Pha’s fat folds, and that’s about the gist of what she’ll ever get in life.

btw Luvvie, did you ever send her a “fool saddown” gift basket? I believe she’s due for a few.

• July 28, 2010 at 3:55 pm

“not to mention a vacation date in between Jazze Pha’s fat folds”

BYE CHERRY!

30. Caspercutie
    July 28, 2010 at 3:49 pm

She seems to think that just existing on Earth and breathing is a Nobel Prize type accomplishment.

• July 28, 2010 at 3:54 pm

*cues MADTV’s “Lowered Expectations sound*

31. Nikki- Nicole
    July 28, 2010 at 3:53 pm

While this was funny as all get out! She should read this and take heed to it. This letter would bring any self respecting ho to tears, but…..we are talking about A Kat who has been Stacked a lot. It is apparent that she had no parent while growing up. Her antics are a clear cry for help. This was very good and very well written Luvvie!

• July 28, 2010 at 9:13 pm

“A Kat who has been Stacked a lot”

This could be the name of her memoir. You so clever. 😀

32. July 28, 2010 at 4:04 pm

You know what she needs? A team of Sassy Gay Friends!

Whoring = Bills Paid and Face Unkicked

Hoing = Broke and Face Kicked

• July 28, 2010 at 9:12 pm

YESSSSS!!! She surely DOES need a Sassy Gay Friend to tell her “Look at your life. Look at your choices.” Yes. We must get her one.

33. July 28, 2010 at 4:55 pm

The next ho sh!t who needs a sternly worded letter? The f*ckery twins’ (Kid Fury + Fresh) favorite tweeter @Jbarbie20. She’s so rachet, even I can’t follow her

• July 28, 2010 at 9:10 pm

GURL!!! I will not. JBarbie is just… iCANNOT. She’s like beetlejuice. Say her name 3 times and… No ma’am.

• July 29, 2010 at 4:40 pm

LOL! I hope Candyman jumps out of the mirror next time she’s in the bathroom

34. July 28, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Her laugh and the tone and cadence of her voice make me want to rip my ears off. I like to pretend she doesn’t exist. She’s a mystery. An enigma. An urban legend.

• LilMissStrange
      July 28, 2010 at 7:46 pm

Yes LORD! Her voice, her laugh…..

Now I want to know how the heck these rappers or whoever got down with her could stay around her long enough with them VOCAL CORDS?!?!

• July 28, 2010 at 9:07 pm

Yeah don’t get me started on these belligerent dummies that keep sleeping w/ Kat. Them ijots…

• July 28, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Her voice does sound like 2 cats fighting down a chalkboard. It’s the voice for deafness.

35. 8th Wonder
    July 29, 2010 at 12:11 am

As used to your foolishness as I am, I still just cried laughing at” 10 Dereon dollars”. Like seriously wept.

Luvbug, you ain’t shit.

Katherine Slacks is indeed a sad character. $1200.00 won’t even get you a fancy t-shirt and she acting like she rich. You caint even buy a good nose for $1200.00. You wouldn’t be able to afford to get me to pay attention, much less let you take a dip in 8th’s honeyjar for $1200.00. This and the ever-rising price of kool-aid is why we can’t get nowhere as a people.

• July 29, 2010 at 9:07 am

“This and the ever-rising price of kool-aid is why we can’t get nowhere as a people.”

\_________/ <– here lies SoFlyy

• July 29, 2010 at 2:59 pm

“$1200.00 won’t even get you a fancy t-shirt and she acting like she rich.”

This is why I can’t deal with Aif Wondra.

36. July 29, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Oh My Lawd… well Good Moanin’ to you! When I saw that you were going to write an open letter to Kat Stackums…. I thought finally Mother Luvvie was gon’ get in that ass (no homo). But I must say you were quite gentle. Normally when I read your letters I am crying (from laughing so hard) and co-signing, noddin’ and forwarding to others.

But alas I did not get my laughing work out on. 🙁 usually my stomach gets a good crunch session right along paragraphs 2 and 3 like in your letters to LiLo aka Lindsey Lohan https://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2010/02/dear-lindsay-lohan.html and Lawd knows this #honeedstohaveaseat and in your letter to Stevie Wonder’s strong receding hairline and to fire his team! https://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2010/02/dear-stevie-wonder-fire-your-team.html(I cried for hours)!

I feel like you were being mild to this lil’ girl and she does need a #Twittervention and a good ass whoopin’. Before Twitter I had no idea who or what she was … I kept seeing RT’s and then I heard about the incident in the club… O_O I am like dayum this #honeedstohaveaseat for real! And now I find out her momma has a Twitter too #EPICPARENTINGFAIL o_O in triplicate! *muerta*

The fact that you had to write this letter really shows how bad young women are these days. How little they value themselves, all for a measly $1200?! That ain’t no money! That is one months rent, school tuition or childcare!

*le sigh* I am so done smh …. sad sad sad!

• August 1, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Gurl I decided to take it easy on Kat. Life has been rough enough on her. I didn’t wanna go full throttle. That chile is just…

37. July 29, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Someone needs to send her a care package of summer’s eve and hooked on phonics! It is sad this is damaged girl who is content staying in a bad situation, her poor son is the real victim because if this is how she treats herself u can only imagine how she treats her son. These slores and these rapper better stop pretending like HIV/AIDS is not real, uunless they wanna keep playing around and have a super STD named after them! Your better put her on the top of you tragic chic prayer list after Lindsay Lohan and before Amy Whinehouse.

• August 1, 2010 at 11:47 pm

“These slores and these rapper better stop pretending like HIV/AIDS is not real”

Yes please! They’re just putting themselves (and the general public) in danger. All this #hoshit isn’t healthy at all. i just hope they’re at least wrapping it up.

38. July 29, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Luvvie, the above photo is surprisingly good. Via @FreddyO, this is Katarina Stackington III last night http://freddyo.com/2010/07/29/kat-stacks-tells-it-all-her-life-story-at-kandicoatednights/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
    #Shes20YearsOld

• August 1, 2010 at 11:49 pm

It’s SO hard to believe she’s 20 yrs old. She looks SO WORN DOWN. Wow… life can be hard

39. July 30, 2010 at 10:16 pm

I can’t with this chick, I really can’t. She’s only 20 O_O I thought 30 easy. She’s tragic & this won’t end well. I feel sorry for her kid, it shouldn’t have to deal with such a ratchet ass momma. I need her banned from the Internet!!!!!!

• August 1, 2010 at 11:49 pm

The kid she has is the biggest victim in all of this. *sigh*

40. July 31, 2010 at 12:43 am

Luvvie, good Lord. When I heard about this Kat Stacks poor excuse for what we unfortunately can call a “woman”, I was more than disappointed. How is this girl proud of what/who she’s doing in life? I was reading a post on Urban Belle Magazine, an online magazine for women of color, about why nice girls finish last (http://www.urbanbellemag.com/2010/07/always-left-behind-why-do-good-girls.html). It’s chicks like her who make it hard for the good girls. Some dudes don’t know the difference between a hoe and a housewife. Hopefully she gets the hint that NO ONE ADMIRES HER OR HER WHORISH BEHAVIOR. Your letter, much warranted.

41. August 24, 2010 at 10:40 pm

“Algebra wasn’t never bad enough for me to prefer being kicked in the face…” Algebra i might’ve taken a kick in the face. Now, Calculus? Hell to the nizoh.

And wait a second, Dereon dollars ain’t worth nothing? word? I just got a 1200 last night after me and….hmm, never mind.

look at you, got me commenting on blogs from 1903 and stuff

42. August 24, 2010 at 10:42 pm

can you imagine the Maury episode w/ Kat and all the possible baby daddies? that right there, needs to air during sweeps. I smell a daytime emmy…

43. Mo
    August 26, 2010 at 3:49 pm

i quit, i’m taking my rope & going home! this ish is too much.

• August 26, 2010 at 10:22 pm

LOL! What I do??

44. ktzmiao
    October 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm
  45. […] Kim, the Mixtape and Nicki Minaj Beef. Girl… * APimpNamedSlickFront: Whose Uncle Is This? * Dear Kat Stacks, You’re Failing at Life * Disney Music is […]