The Random Things Folks Search to Find My Blog (and a Giveaway)
My readers are some of the funniest and wittiest people on the innerwebs (yes you are), and my comments STAY making me cackle. But y’all are also mightly ratchet. How do I know? Because of the way some of your found this blog. Google has been semi-kind to me, sending me traffic when people search. How do I know? Well, Google Analytics informed me as to the phrases people have searched and landed here. Some of these are:
- Erykah Badu ass – It is indeed quite impressive.
- ashanti’s sideburns – FOR REAL? I went there? *sigh* I mean, they ARE thick
- Jesus had haters – He sho’ll did. The rest of us, on the other hand, O__o
- camel toe’s ugly cousin – WTF?!? Whose paw print did I talk about? iCan’t with myself.
- should grown men wear shorts – Yes, as long as they aren’t the ones that touch the ankles
- antoine dodson fan club – iLOVE Antoine!
- nigerians make it rain in parties – We do. We made it rain before hip hop told folks to.
- glover’s mane hair grease – An essential for any successful conk
All this tells me that I’m ratchet as hell because for any of these to result in folks finding Awesomelyluvvie.com is a complete mess. This can’t be my legacy. IS IT??? LAWDDD!!! That’s a mess. *WALL SLIDE*
So this leads to my next giveaway. Winner of this giveaway wins a copy of one of my FAVORITE books EVER! Angela Nissel’s “The Broke Diaries: The Completely True and Hilarious Misadventures of a Good Girl Gone Broke.” This book is part of the reason why this blog exists. She’s my she-ro. This book opened the doors to allow her to become a humor writer, which then led to her being a producer for my FAVORITE TV show “Scrubs.” “The Broke Diaries” is HILARIOUS beyond measure. So are y’all. I must share it.
To enter this giveaway:
* Subscribe to this blog
* Leave a comment with the name of the funniest book you’ve ever read. Leave your email address in the comment too.
* You have from now until 11:59pm CST on Wednesday (August 18th) to comment.
I’ll randomly pick a winner or have one of my girls do it. Winners will be announced here on Friday and then notified via email.
GETCHU A PIECE!
P.S. “The Broke Diaries” is actually sold out EVERYWHERE!!! I lost my copy some years back and wanted to get a new one. I had to DIG deep online to find new copies. So this is even more exclusive. Wow. I was *wall sliding* like OMG!! I need this book!
P.P.S. I hope you’re all recording your *WALL SLIDE* videos for my first giveaway! Remember you have until 11:59pm CST on Thursday to get it done and email me the link. Can’t wait to see them!