The 50 Dumbest Tweets of 2011. Part 2

Have you read Part 1 of the 50 Dumbest Tweets of 2011? No? Well read that first then come back.

So, here’s the other 25, in no particular order of foolishness.

50 Dumbest Tweets of 2011. Part 2

25.

*looks on calendar* Man, mine stops at month 12. She must know something none of us do.

26. RT @tAKAunia: I NEED A FRATERNITY TEST cause LEBRON might be the baby daddy now

RT @incarlitoshead_: #sidechickchristmasgift Fraternity test

I wonder if the result will come back Iota. (-__-)

27. RT @furiouStylez: do lesbians have periods?

Naw but they definitely got exclamation points. This dummy here… O_o

28.

O______________________o Really??? No seriously. WHAT THE HELL??

29. RT @Jae_Millioso: What the fuck are “donserly lights btw?!?!?”

Donserly lights. DONS-ERLY LIGHTS. Donse… WAIT. Wayment. You mean “dawn’s early lights” from the Star-spangled banner? *lays my burden downs*

30. RT @KendriaRenee: My feyonce is definitely not chilling

You mean fiancé? Ma’am, I need you to have a seat \_ and get acquainted with a dictionary.

31. RT: @DarthKlaus: I swear some of you females of extra over these Lewisboutons, they’re only fucking heels.

Christian ain’t slave away in them factories for you to give someone named Lewis credit for his work. HE AIN’T.

Lewbuttons. Are those orange bottoms??? This is why some folks can’t have nice things. At all.

32. RT @TheKidSeanMac: Having TRUE “passion” is the key to Long Jeverdy

Long what now? Ok sir. O_O

Lemme find out she’s been messing with Tony the Tiger and Toucan Sam. (-__-)

34.

Is “klamidia” what Kappas get? No shade because I don’t e’em… aight.

35. RT: @RonnyCartel: I’m pretty sure my grandma has die of beaties.

*sigh* Not diabetes but “die of beaties.” Some of God’s children are losing at this English life.

36. RT @MrStrapless: R.I.P Biggie…best rapper alive

But wait… (._.)

37.

Sequence dresses. Sir…

38. RT @ATrain314: its SICKER cell u idiot. RT @RazorRamon: Does TBoz still have single cell?

I’ont e’em know who loses the most, the correcter or the first fool.

39. RT @Da_eXception: Love spelled backwards is evol (evolve)

Except it isn’t. WOMP.

40.

I just need Jesus to hold my mule! *wall slide*

41. RT @Chip_Goon: Our joodishal system is awful.

So is your spelling.

42. RT @SmokinWithINK: I always wondered how obeast people shaved under their arms.

Obeast people. Ma’am…

43.

Girl… (-___-)

44. RT @ATL_princess: jus got an A in summer term!!! Told yall I had poetinchal

Somebody gotta show me some receipts because she needs more people. Poetinchal. Ma’am…

45. RT @CEO_Fangs2: W.I.F.E. = We In This Forever.

W.I.T.F.: What in the f*ck? Fail.

46.

ufwegorewijrpgpreowfke. Bury me in a #sequence #alphet, for I AM SLAYED.

47. RT: @IamthaBizzness: Benny Honda’s got some popping ass food.

Benny Honda’s. Where’s THAT at? Oh. She means Benihana’s. iCan’t.

48. RT: @WheresKatStacks: 6 + 0 = 6, 6 x 6 = 12, 12 + 2000 = 2012. Epic, right?

WUT? O_O

49.

If Johnny don’t go sit his simple ass somewhere. He needs to go #OccupyASeat. Raggelly theory.

50. RT: @monty588: This restaurant got a real nice umbeyonce.

Who runs the world??? UMBEYONCE! “Ambiance” is the word. iQuit though. I’m tired. Good day.

So… there goes my list of the 50 Dumbest Tweets of 2011. If you know any of the people on this list in real life, pull them to the side and ask them if they need tutoring. I’m sure they can get the help they need. Or tell them to pay attention to that red squiggly line that is only there to save us from ourselves.

Tomorrow, I have ONE last post for you. The 20 Dumbest CELEBRITY Tweets of 2011, featuring Tyrese, who’ll make up at least half of it. So come back one more time for that.

I’d like to #PayAmish to Oxford for slaving over candlelight to create the dictionary we should all use to ensure our correct English. Putting this list together has given me #CarpetTunnel but I’ma do it again next year. To celebrate being done though, I’ll go to #BennyHondas, since the #Umbeyonce is nice. Although they don’t have #FlamingYoung there, I might opt for some #SeizureSalad. I don’t do #HammyDowns so I’ma rock a fancy #Sequence #Alphet with #Lewisbuttons and slay all the hoes.

Visit DumbestTweets.com and see the “25 Dumbest Tweets of 2010” from last year.

Soooo… which fail tweet is the biggest fail?

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Krista December 28, 2011, 12:15 am

I bet Tyrese is going to be 24 of the 25 tweets on that list.
    We should all pitch in and buy Tyrese some Sense and a dictionary as a belated Christmas gift.

• I Am Your People December 28, 2011, 12:22 am

*runs to trademark ‘umBeyonce’*

I am going to use ‘having a sarcasm’ in a sentence ASAP

• ksquared December 28, 2011, 12:29 am

I went on a date with one of the people in this dumbest tweets list…I don’t know if I should shoot myself now or later.

I kinda want to call him and direct him to this blog. LMAO!!

I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was trying to be funny. I just CAN’T!!

• Yonnie December 28, 2011, 12:30 am

The biggest tweet fail is #15 b/c I don’t know how you get to be that old (old enough to be on Twitter, that is) without realizing that there are 12 inches in a foot and that 4’11” is shorter than 5’0″. I mean, you had to go out of your way and try EXTRA HARD to not learn ANYTHING in elementary school in order to miss that one.

People just need to read. If you read ANYTHING, a Vibe Magazine, King, XXL, ANYTHING – you will see most of these words and know that what you are writing (and saying… LAWD!) is just WRONG!

• Tramaine December 28, 2011, 12:31 am

That’s just a damn shame…my soul weeps for them smh.

• Jennifer James December 28, 2011, 12:44 am

Thank you for this, made my 2011! *in pain from laughter*

• Tiffany December 28, 2011, 6:51 am

#38 “I’ont e’em know who loses the most, the correcter or the first fool.” They both lost by a margin and a half!

• Bridgette December 28, 2011, 8:27 am

The fact that someone thought Marvin Gaye was damn drink…….Another reason to really hate that song.

• Talie C December 28, 2011, 8:42 am

That awkward moment where you make fun of these spelling errors so much, you end up spelling #alphet in all seriousness.
    *hangs head in shame*

• Brownngirl December 28, 2011, 9:11 am

I’m in tears. Sweet Jesus.

#umbeyonce

Adds “spread the Gospel of the English language” to list of 2012 goals.

• MozBWanKinobi December 28, 2011, 9:41 am

So… 6×6 is 12 aye? Lawd…

• billy December 28, 2011, 10:45 am

I am stuck on the person who was supposedly “correcting” another individual for their spelling and was off themselves. Damn, if you gonna correct somebody-know how to spell your damn self!

• lexi December 28, 2011, 10:53 am

*writes to twitter about these abominations and why there hasnt been a stop to this madness!*

I mean whyyyyyyyyy are they allowed to tweet!!! I’m filing a petition!lol i can’t today luvvie! lol!! i think this is worse than last years. LMAO

• RozB December 28, 2011, 10:59 am

Are hammy downs clothes provided by Pootie Tang on the rimmy side? Sada tay!

• JG December 28, 2011, 11:28 am

I just died! Excuse me ma’am, why?

• dmaclee December 28, 2011, 11:21 am

This post should be providing me with the inspiration to go back to my 7th graders next week and educate the hell of them. Instead, I just want to turn my letter of resignation.

• elledub December 28, 2011, 12:21 pm

i can’t wait to see the celebrity list…parts 1 and 2 were a scream!

• paintgurl40 December 28, 2011, 1:06 pm

our country is in big trouble…

• naturalista88 December 28, 2011, 1:39 pm

#28 made me snortle loudly.

• Justin T December 28, 2011, 2:35 pm

Yep, 49 of these tweets are pretty dumb, but #2 isnt. “RT @PatPreezy: A tear is 1% water, 99% feelings”. Thats not dumb at all, why, i would even say its on the verge of brilliant. The fact that you said an intelligent rapper like Drake could use that in one of his lines shows that it wasnt a dumb tweet.
    But yes, this is a nice compilation of foolishness. These are far worse than the common ‘gbagauns’ I see on my TL from time to time. 🙂

• JayKay December 29, 2011, 10:12 am

Wait, huh?

• Sha Sha December 31, 2011, 11:10 am

O____O Okaaaaay……

• Ace December 28, 2011, 5:40 pm

LMAO @ #33…

• TeeNikki December 28, 2011, 8:18 pm

The fact that this level of stupidity exists makes me itch. Our future is looking dimmer by the day. How are you gonna obnoxiously correct someone and be LOUD AND WRONG yourself???? iCain’t with these bamas, for real.

• AS December 29, 2011, 7:49 am

None of these people want to win and if they do, well, sorry. These tweets are made of truancy, cutting class, ditching homework, neurological devastation, and abject foolishness. Fail.

Luvvie, you keep me laughing everyday. Also, you boost my #ShelfOfSteam by posting this foolishness. I’ll be thinking of you while I put on my New Year’s Eve #alphet.

• Randy December 31, 2011, 12:04 am

RT @MrStrapless: R.I.P Biggie…best rapper alive
    LMFAO! Word? He dead but he the best rapper alive? Alrighty then!

45. RT @CEO_Fangs2: W.I.F.E. = We In This Forever.

W.I.T.F.: What in the f*ck? Fail.

My thoughts exactly LMAO!

• QueenBee April 17, 2012, 9:51 am

The future of the human race is in big trouble!

• Amy August 1, 2012, 11:55 pm

I’d love to see the Obeast people. Is it some kinda forgotten tribe? Sounds pretty interesting. lol

• Skivyy February 13, 2013, 10:47 pm

I love you… You are seriously too funny. Thanks for all the laughs!

• ZaidahNicole July 5, 2013, 1:34 pm

Donserly lights.

The ghost has officially been given up…

~z

• Bitchless July 25, 2013, 1:53 am

I feel like the posted of this article is just straight up bitchy and retarded:
    1) They actually fluently understand the people they’re criticizing, so they must be on some level just as retarded as them
    2) They judge them because of lower-education, when that’s obviously a problem in the world occurring.
    3) #33. RT: @Genenne: I coin myself the cereal monogamoust. I’ve dealt with 3 men in the last 3 years.

Lemme find out she’s been messing with Tony the Tiger and Toucan Sam. (-__-)

Stuck up bitch was so full of themselves, they didn’t even notice that monogamoust is mispelled (monogamist).

#39. RT @Da_eXception: Love spelled backwards is evol (evolve)

Except it isn’t. WOMP.

Um. Can you be any stupider? Love literally is evoL.

• iRae December 29, 2013, 9:37 am

The ending was epic.lmfao! I was getting a bit tired from reading all the tweets, but when I reached the end…that comment about ….who runs the world …UMBEYONCE!! That shit nearly made me crack a rib lolol!

• TheRYL1 February 26, 2014, 2:09 pm

Yep, I going waaaaay back through the archives!

#FlamingYoung…see, I still couldn’t get it. Then it hit me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…I’m am D.O.N.E.