Famous folks

Lil Kim the Asian Mermaid Steps Out

So… Lil Kim. I’m officially worried about her.

Lil Kim Face

Who is this strangerbish? No. Just… NAWL. I don’t understand. Where is Lil kim going dressed like a hoodrat vampire? I really wanna know the occasion where this ensemble is perfectly appropriate in the dead of almost summer. It’s not like Halloween is around the corner either, so I can’t use the excuse of a costume party to help her out. She’s really rocking a velvet cape jacket with a onesie, to accentuate her fake hips and stumpy legs. No one is here for this, Kimberly! Not no one. Unless your name is Dracula and you’re looking for your next victim.

Also, when did Lil Kim LEGIT start looking like an Asian mermaid? Looking like her name is Ariel Mulan. I am worried for her because she keeps doing whatever she’s been doing to her grill and she’s gonna look like a rejected cartoon villain. Cruelle de Vil will look amazing standing next to her.

I’m worried for Kim. For realsies. I mean damb. She used to be so pretty. Now? She looks a hot mess and that hairhat on her head? Made from the best hay found in the middle of the barn.

I want her to stop looking like the reflection of a fun house mirror one of these days. That is all I want for Christmas and Hanukkah.

I don’t have time. Y’all come get your cousin, Kimberly Jones. She’s making my eyes hurt. Looking like racism and self-hate. WOMP.

Am I the only one who’s concerned about Lil Kim? I can’t be.

I Took New Headshots So Help Me Pick One!

Life's Wops of Glory Announcements

1. Kina
    June 11, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Jia, I honestly don’t know what happened to KIm. She used to be so pretty, I remember watching that movies She’s All That and comparing her to now… does not look like the same person.

2. Janaye
    June 11, 2012 at 4:31 pm

I’m totally concerned about Kim. Anyone who feels that it’s OK to walk around looking like so, clearly has problems.

3. June 11, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Self-hatred on full display. It’s actually really tragic and sad.

• Tonia
      June 11, 2012 at 6:53 pm

I agree 100% with you. I truly think Biggie choosing to be publically serious with Faith and Charlie Baltimore, who were lighter than her, really did something to her psyche. She was an attractive woman who did a number on herself.

• KS
        June 11, 2012 at 7:50 pm

I’ve always thought that was the reason she’s gone overboard, too. It’s really sad.

• June 11, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I agree. This is totally self hate and I hope someone helps her see the light before she goes any further. I was going to say before she goes too far, but she already has. Poor, poor woman.

4. Marsha S. Haneiph
    June 11, 2012 at 5:18 pm

What in the world!?! She’s in the same category as that lady with the cat face. Is nobody looking out for Kim’s welfare? She needs to give Jesus the wheel, seat, transmission, everything!

5. June 11, 2012 at 5:23 pm

UGhhhh… Oh, Kimmy. What have you done? Your life has failed you. O_____x

6. June 11, 2012 at 5:37 pm

WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!? It looks painful to be be her. Physically, emotionally, err-thang. Does she not have ANY people? Instead of beefing with female rappers 10-15 years younger, take thee to a therapist and find out why to let somebody knife you up like that.

But Luvvie – Ariel Mulan? Imma need you to pay for my funeral arrangement because you slayeded me. Yes slayeded me. I like peonies, BTW.

7. dane
    June 11, 2012 at 5:52 pm

strolling on hay, hayyyyyy in the middle of the barrrrrrrrrrrrrn strolling on hay…hay in the middle of the barrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn

8. femmfatale8
    June 11, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Discount surgery is of the devil. I hope she sees comments like these and takes it easy; maybe her face will settle and look less Jocelyn Wildenstein-like.

9. CaspercutieSTL
    June 11, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Wooowww! She is completely unrecognizable.

10. Constance
    June 11, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I really don’t have anything to say about Kim other than seeing this picture makes my head hurt and heart heavy. Smh. Poor Kim.

But as for this though…”I really wanna know the occasion where this ensemble is perfectly appropriate in the dead of almost summer.”
    That’s why she left her legs out. Duh! Lol

11. lea
    June 11, 2012 at 8:54 pm

All I wanna know is…Is that velvet?

12. June 11, 2012 at 9:17 pm

One too many trips to Miami, unfortunately I see that bad plastic surgery look way too often.

13. Nikki Bee (@nikkib1920)
    June 11, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Ariel Mulan?! *sends funegro bill STRAIGHT to Luvvie’s crib*

oh, Kimberly Jones. GIRL. Stop. You don’t look human anymore.

14. TeeNikki
    June 11, 2012 at 9:50 pm

Kim looks like a hoodtastick mannequin designed to market Elvira’s new reality show “Dead Housewives of Purgatory”. Kim was very pretty until she started hittin that knife. She’s been acting like Pookie, “It be callin me!”

Is it wrong of me to say when I saw the close up it reminded me of Lark Voorhies?? It is? ….oh.

• numbah5
      June 12, 2012 at 9:13 am

No, ma’am…you shall occupy many seats \_ \_ for this comment: “Elvira’s new reality show Dead Housewives of Purgatory”

numbah5

• June 16, 2012 at 8:04 pm

You ain’t even right! Or wrong for that matter. I’m dead tho! DEAD!

15. TC
    June 12, 2012 at 7:32 am

“Ariel Mulan” —- *flatlines*

16. June 12, 2012 at 10:54 am

Lil’ Kim clearly has no friends…she needs June Ambrose in her life! smh

• Trina
      June 12, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Lord please be some pitty on June’s heart so she can take Kimmys case pro bono.

17. Kate
    June 12, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Someone needs to reset her eyebrows, looks like the left one is trying to escape.

18. […] https://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/2012/…mulan-now.html Poor Lil Kim. The comments on this article included some very valid reasons as to why she has done this to herself. Sent from my ADR6300 using CurlyNikki App __________________ If I am not for myself, who will be? And when I am for myself, what am I? And if not now, when? http://avirgoworld.blogspot.com/ […]

19. Me
    June 12, 2012 at 5:58 pm

This is what happens when you have no “true” friends. They let you go out looking all kinds of wrong because they are scared of her reaction. A true friend would tell her,”NO effing MA”Am are you going anywhere looking like a peeled potato in a cape!” I see her doing a reality show soon trying to get help and blaming other people for her problems. She needs help but not on national tv. Mark my words…..Nikki Minaj is heading down this path fast!!

20. […] Lil Kim the Asian Mermaid Steps Out (awesomelyluvvie.com) […]

21. […] Lil Kim the Asian Mermaid Steps Out (awesomelyluvvie.com) […]

22. Sadiqua
    June 12, 2012 at 8:08 pm

EVERY time my 4 year old sees this pic of Kim, she says, “OOOH she is so handsome!” I’ve been pulling it up just because I wanna hear her say it. Her shade game is proper.

23. Mo
    June 12, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Shut the fuck up

24. Kia Welbehenna
    June 12, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Lil’ Kim doesn’t even look like Lil’ Kim anymore, how sad. I mean, i got nothing against plastic surgery, but i hate awful procedures done so many times that you don’t even look human… I pray for you, Kim.

25. Kia Welbehenna
    June 12, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Lil’ Kim doesn’t even look like Lil’ Kim anymore, terrible.

26. June 13, 2012 at 12:32 am

Clearly this is an error. It was gay pride day – that’s an Asian man going as a Lil Kim drag queen. Obviously.

27. June 13, 2012 at 8:50 am

Oh my G-zus. I haven’t seen a photo of her in five years. Plastic surgery and aging went totally against her.

28. June 14, 2012 at 7:33 am

It is unfortunate that she has no idea how pretty she was before she did any surgery.

29. Deepwater Horizon
    June 15, 2012 at 4:42 pm

This is sad! I remember Kimberly D. Jones (aka “Lil Kim”) as a pretty pixie (4″11′) Brown girl from Brooklyn NYC, coming up in the game with “Biggie” She was the **** in her day. After meeting Faith Evans (a “true believer” singer in my opinion) and marrying her 1 month after meeting her, every video from “Lil Kim”, most likely from being “rejected” for her dark-skinned Black tone by a Black male, maybe 20 videos or so, she has, ever so slightly, destroyed her pretty “brown” looks, with beginning erasure of her Black self; self-hate at its worst. Truly sad. 1st time out of “lurk” mode. I don’t think its funny at all……….so sad. This “chick” was strong in her day with strong writing from her “Svengali” mentor, Christopher Wallace (aka Biggie – The Notorious B.I.G.). I cannot stand Black women hating themselves to appease “the masses”…………wrong move imo…………sad………….I don’t care what “Hollyweird” is about, do not “affix” yourself to appease those that “hate” you…..sad indeed………

30. Deepwater
    June 15, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Word!!!

31. Mimi
    June 15, 2012 at 10:53 pm

32. Mimi
    June 15, 2012 at 10:54 pm

IMO (and let me get this out quickly because I know the Lil Kim stans are coming. I can hear their heels clicking and I can smell the allergy-irritants of their Bath & Body body sprays in the air), I think Kim suffers from body dismorphic disorder. With the constant body altering changes, I think so.

33. June 16, 2012 at 8:06 pm

I just wonder if she ever has any regrets, every time I see her, I feel like its worse and it’s horrid that it got this far. She was beautiful not she’s unrecognizable in comparison to her former self.

Self worth is a very important thing people. Take note.

34. BlkNailTech
    June 19, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Li’l Kim, WHY?!!!!!! You used to be gorgeous! Shoot, if she’d stopped this madness during the Notorious K.I.M. era, it still wasn’t too late! Even though, she was beginning to turn orange by then, though, smh. Ya know, I do believe that she and Vivica are seeing the same surgeon…they both look plastic by the face. I’m so sick of beautiful black women not knowing when or how to back away from the knife! Of course, the surgeon isn’t going to stop, he/she loves getting paid, I’m just in mourning of their former beauty. They really had it going on, until they hit the knife…it’s worse than CRACK! How I wish they could get it reversed, they can’t even smile like us regular people or they’ll split like a baked potato!
    [ I love the blog, Luvvie, I don’t even remember how I found it, but you rock!!]