Famous folks

Whatchu Got On, Foxy Brown?

I was minding my own business when someone sent me this pic and I just wanted to fight somebody.

Foxy Brown Nicki Minaj

But I don’t understand. What is Foxy Brown’s #alphet about and what made her go on stage looking like this? Upon viewing this picture, I asked Jesus to take the wheel and He said “NAWL, my child.” I respect that.

Foxy got her Ill Na Na all out and she’s ill-equipped and much too old to be dressing like this anywhere outside of her boudoir. Ill NAWL NAWL. She got Nicki Minaj looking like Santa Maria and to do that, you must have done too much, wore too little. I’m not here for this. And it looks like Nicki ain’t either. She’s in her head like “This heffa here tried it.” She did, Onika. She tried and failed.

I need Inga to never do this again. Wherever she dropped off her pants, I need her to go pick them up and let her thighs inhabit them because that is the right thing to do. This is not how you find relevance, Foxy. Yes, we’re talking about you but it ain’t for the reasons you want us to.

Either way, girl put your damb pants on. Got the nerve to leave the house in your Hanes Her Way brief panties like that’s ok. You look a fool. A pantless plum fool.

Whatcha’ll think of Foxy’s ensemble? Also, where are her friends? I must know.

Edit: Many of y’all have mentioned her wig. Foxy just can’t let that Wet & Wavy go even though it’s Messy & Terrible. Bless her heart.

Chad and Evelyn are Having the Worst Week Ever And Here's Why

You Can Play Spades on an Airplane

1. August 15, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I’m so sick of seeing Foxy rock that same wet ‘n wavy hair since 1995…And is it just me, or does she always look musty?? Like she smells like a damn Billy Goat in an onion patch…ohhh, and standing there all knock kneed like a baby horse…I’m so done….

• August 15, 2012 at 7:56 pm

Kay, what you NOT gon do is come up here and make me laugh so hard I almost scratched myself in the face. “Like she smells like a damn Billy Goat in an onion patch…ohhh, and standing there all knock kneed like a baby horse”

I almost pissed myself. Ma’am. You gotta go.

• August 15, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Imma go, but when you leave, I’ll be back….

• CaliGirlED
          August 15, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Can I sue Kay for my sore throat? Hollering and damn near choking reading her comments! LOL

• August 15, 2012 at 9:39 pm

I almost spit out my water!!! Oh my goodness!

• LEXI
        August 16, 2012 at 10:36 am

LMAO!!! LUVVIE I ALMOST HIT MY HEAD FROM CACKLIN BACK AND FORTH LOL

• ny2vegas
      August 15, 2012 at 9:10 pm

ROTFLMAOooOoo!!! Knock kneed like a baby horse! OMG! I’m such a visual person….this is too much!

• Sharma
      August 15, 2012 at 9:26 pm

@Kay, thank you sooo much for the laugh, you are crazy, but so right…lol!

• Kevalyn
      August 15, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Kay, imma have bruises all over my legs cause all I can do is slap my thighs in effort to breathe. That was the BEST laugh ever!!

• Ebony Imhotep
      August 15, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Yep, I defeinitely wet mah britches.

• August 15, 2012 at 10:06 pm

And the slaughter continues…bury me in my wedding dress.

Time of death: 11:06 pm

• Joanndith
      August 15, 2012 at 10:26 pm

LMBO!!!! I was thinking the same thing about the hair. Like, when is you gon get u a new weave, dang it???

• Kiefa
      August 15, 2012 at 11:36 pm

LMMFAO!!! Every time I look I laugh and start choking

• TheBizness
      August 16, 2012 at 8:31 am

l’ng-my-@$$-off!!!! ….Tooooooooooooooooooo thru @ “Billy Goat in an onion patch…” 😀

• Llorie
      August 16, 2012 at 8:33 am

I can’t stop laughing…..

• LadyTee16
      August 16, 2012 at 9:55 am

iDied…and I’m sending my fooyneral bill to Kay.

• August 17, 2012 at 3:39 am

NO! I have had too many damn kids to laugh that hard. Now I have to go change me ‘Hanes her-ways’ Dammit woman!

2. Niecy
    August 15, 2012 at 8:11 pm

I wonder if after she put this here outfit on did she glance at herself in the mirror and say “I look good”….because baby!, this ain’t right!!

3. August 15, 2012 at 8:20 pm

The chafing…oh the chafing. Even Rose and Dorothy looked better in their tap dancing #alphets and shiny tights than this. But answer this for me Luvvie, please: couldn’t she lotion up her legs in their entirety, instead of stopping mid-thigh? And her makeup gives her skin that Jimmie “JJ Evans” Walker kind of sheen to it. And by sheen, she is looking mighty ashy in the face.

Nikki looks HELLA uncomfortable. She knows she told her to put on the leggings she had laid out for her back stage…

• Erin
      August 15, 2012 at 10:11 pm

DEAD at this ENTIRE comment! Rose and Dorothy??? Jimmie Walker sheen? BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

• August 15, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Word. The chubb rub in that pic is a real situation. I vote no.

4. MzMemph
    August 15, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Hey man… all the above comments are true.. I aint even gonna lie.. but at least all her parts are R-E-A-L!

5. Eboney77
    August 15, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Kay…bye girl….dayum near killed ova laughin atchoo! LMAO!

6. August 15, 2012 at 9:18 pm

She is waay too old…n too big for that outfit…n that weave looks so homemade…give it up Foxy…Kay…u crazy for that comment…lmao

7. Erica
    August 15, 2012 at 9:18 pm

Ms. Kay stay killin’ folks… she be da reason why I log on Facebook!

8. SecretDivva
    August 15, 2012 at 9:21 pm

After reading these comments.. I just can’t. “Knocked-kneed baby horse”..??? “Jimmy “JJ” Walker sheen… sheen= ash ”

I’m so done. I’m finna log off. But before I do, yes, Foxy looks a 48 year old mess. Just sweatin’..

• loveoutloud
      April 25, 2013 at 8:29 am

Fox brown is not 48 yes old check your math

9. Jocy
    August 15, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Kay! I laughed, choked, and saw the white light. Dear Lord.

I’m certain Foxy and Fantasia have the same stylist.

10. August 15, 2012 at 9:52 pm

*Walks off singing an old Negro spiritual* Stop by Foxy house my Lord…

11. tina
    August 15, 2012 at 9:54 pm

Does she have a black choker on or a brown body suit ??? Cause that discoloration from neck to chest is waaay too off

• August 16, 2012 at 6:43 am

too true!

12. August 15, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I said it before & I’ll say it again, this yamp don’t have a soul in the world that cares about her or she wouldn’t be outchea looking like dimpled spoiled fruit.

I KNOW I can’t rock the same stuff I wore in ’95, so Foxy needs to know it too. I think an intervention is needed.

In that order.

• August 16, 2012 at 5:42 pm

She has no real friends. Because real friends don’t let friends drunk dress in old lady panties and go out in public drunk.

13. Sweedi
    August 15, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Ratty Black is absolutely ridiculous! Nicki is looking at her like…She looks like Thangaroo in a onesie…I wouldn’t dare say a Kangaroo because PETA would get me for defamation of a animal!

14. Margaret
    August 15, 2012 at 10:24 pm

This is proof that not everyone can rock a Dereon onsie like Beyonce. Some people need to wear cargo pants instead…and a turtleneck.

• CaliGirlED
      August 15, 2012 at 10:37 pm

DEAD!!!

15. dmaclee
    August 15, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Inga, Ill Na Na, Brown Fox, Inmate #343535335, whatever name you are going by these days…Boo, that look is not it or even an approximation of it.

16. August 15, 2012 at 10:41 pm

It was SUCH a mistake to read this entry & all associated comments when I read it! (About 11:30 EST). I can’t sleep so I decided to see what Twitter, and the various blogs I read, had to offer as far as entertainment goes. I was WRONG to come here! Between the pic itself, Luvvie’s write-up and the comments, I’m literally in tears! (I don’t want my husband to kick me out of the bed due to excessive hollering & cackling!)

17. tchunt80
    August 15, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Wow…..I just stumbled upon this and…damn!!!! Yall are hilarious

18. Luxurylatte
    August 15, 2012 at 10:53 pm

She looks like she’s one of those women that put themselves on YouTube struggling to get into their body magic, and then wanna model how Sexy she think she looks in it. And as for the hair, she’s probably wanna those people who save their weave bits in a box under the bed and apply portions whenever the need arises, then washes them in the sink next to their panties, air dry, then repeat.

• CaliGirlED
      August 16, 2012 at 10:35 pm

You are SO WRONG for this!!! *hollers* Did you really say “weave bits in a box under the bed”??? And washes them in the sink and air dry? Bwahahahahaha!!! I.can’t.

19. August 15, 2012 at 10:58 pm

She should be setting a better example to all the younger Ladies up and coming and to her younger fans out there. How disgusting. No one wants to see her old raggedy ass in that attire. Sexy is one thang but nasty is a new low. Even for her old ass. Smdh….

20. Priscilla
    August 15, 2012 at 10:58 pm

I just don’t understand…..

21. VK
    August 15, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Yup- she made nicki look like a glorious angel with the smartest fashion sense

22. Marsha S. Haneiph
    August 15, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Buh wha’ de fadder, mudder, cousin Foxy have on!?!? Sorry, went all Trini for a moment there.

Nicki Minaj looked normal by comparison. Normal.
    I don’t think the words Nicki and normal have been used synonymously in the same sentence until now. Good grief, Foxy.

23. Sou11stress
    August 15, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Y’all remember that cat suit that Fantasia had airbrushed on her love handles that one time? Methinks Foxy went to the same designer. It only makes sense.

24. White Kunt Shat
    August 16, 2012 at 12:52 am

Both Of These Out Of Shape Bitches Should’ve Took Notes From Lil Kim
    If You Wanna Dress And Abe Like Her You Gotta Be In Shape Duhh

25. White Kunt Shau
    August 16, 2012 at 12:55 am

Foxy Look Like A Gorilla With A Wet And Wavy Wig On

26. MeeMee
    August 16, 2012 at 12:58 am

It’s So Obvious They Wanna Be Kim So Bad everybody Knpws That Lilkim Been Bringing Other Female Rappers On Her Return Of The Queen Tour Now These Botches Cool Foxy Even Stated That She Didnt Like Nicki Now They Bestfriends Smh Some Shady Shit Going On

27. Crystal
    August 16, 2012 at 1:02 am

Thats what I’m saying and if Ya notice they are wearing similar things that Kim wore on her tour It all make sense now.. I was once #TeMinaj but I seen playtime is over and seen how nicki reall has been stealing Kim style and lyrics this shit is crazy

28. August 16, 2012 at 2:05 am

Y’all have ripped my soul straight from my body with these comments! I can’t breathe! LMAO!

29. Nana
    August 16, 2012 at 7:28 am

I just had to leave the quiet car on the train because I couldn’t stop giggling at these comments. Oh Foxy, why?!

30. August 16, 2012 at 9:28 am

I CAN’T!!!! Y’all are going IN! I am at my desk at work n tears. Between Luvvie and Kay’s comment’s its a total wrap! And the rest of the comments ain’t half steppin’. This is the funniest ish I’ve read in a minute. A MESS!

31. Yadi
    August 16, 2012 at 9:49 am

U guys are going HAM on Foxy…I love(d) her but she deserves it cuz the view from the back is even worse, like 100x.

32. Sandra
    August 16, 2012 at 1:07 pm

You see…(yes deep pause & sigh)..when I saw your subject I knew I was in trouble so I REFRESHED my coffee knowing I was about to thoroughly enjoy some buffoonery. As always you delivered. Foxy? does however need a sternly worded letter that starts with telling her she is NOT. As for Nikki – why you got an attitude? You upped the game of this hooker-wear foolishness. Rolling you eyes trying to look dignified with mostly black hair and (almost) covered up.

33. CMO
    August 16, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I am crying!!!! Thanks for the best laugh in weeks!

34. ThefashPub
    August 16, 2012 at 10:32 pm

What the nerve she got on?? longiray? LOL!!!

35. ThefashPub
    August 16, 2012 at 10:39 pm

But listen on a serious note I was watching the whole Pepsi concert thing or w/e… And Nicki Minaj had the nerve to say that Foxy Brown opened the door for her and she was just giving Foxy all the praises in the world! But what I don’t get is…. How is Foxy the ONLY female rapper that opened the door for u? Meanwhile u around here stealing Lil Kim’s style.. I just.. nvm. Then she had the nerve to squeeze Lauryn Hill’s name in there gorl…SMH.

36. asetdivine
    August 16, 2012 at 10:46 pm

I am cracking up at this post! Luvvie’s right though, she needs to go get her pants and put them on…knees look like they’re trying to give each other dap.

37. August 21, 2012 at 12:01 pm

You are hilarious. I’m laughing out loud in my cubicle with my fellow employee to my left giving me the side eye… I agree Foxy looked a hot, where is her mama, mess.

38. msz
    August 21, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I’m dying over here!! So glad I didn’t read this at work!! They’d know for real I’m in the back not working!! ~billy goat in an onion patch?!? Lmmfao!!! Lord Jesus, I laughed off about a million calories!!

39. August 30, 2012 at 11:34 am

This is wrong in all kinds of way. It doesn’t help that she has an awkward pose there. I don’t know about other countries, but in Nigeria, those are definitely K Legs.

40. Ms. P
    September 5, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Oh…My…Goodness!! I was laughing so hard at another Luvvie post at work, I thought they were going to escort me out. So you may understand why I am sooo glad I didn’t see this until I got home!! Oh, my poor head!! I can’t breathe…I can’t see…I can’t type!!

*billy goat in an onion patch* bwahahahaha!!!!!