50 Dumbest Tweets of 2012: Part 2

The annual tradition continues, folks. Pointing out the stupidity on Twitter is a year-round job that happens on DumbestTweets.com. But it’s important to spotlight the cream of the crop of the foolish. Part 1 of the 50 Dumbest Tweets of 2012 is up, so here is the rest, as promised.

26.

80HD

80HD and this fool wasn’t talmbout a giant TV. When I realized he meant ADHD, I jumped off my couch onto carpet.

27. RT @foreva_RN_ladii: oh my 3yr old god son call me to sing for lease Navidad and but getting mad when I started singing with him

For lease Navidad! Where can I rent a Navidad? Are they expensive? Are there coupon codes I can use?

28. RT @Dec8Baby: Is whippy gold bird gay?

Who the hell is Whippy gold bird? Ma’am, you meant WHOOPI GOLDBERG??? Chile… iCan’t.

29. RT @LadyBSmart: It was a mescado kind of night.

Girl you better drink pepsi. That’s easier to spell than moscato. Bless you.

30.

ElectricalCollege---Nov-6

The Electrical college? What happens there? Do you learn how to hook up A/Cs? Do they teach you about not touching hotlight bulbs? (-__-)

31. RT @junior904g: Is it true that fried oysters are an afrodezyact?

Afrodezyact. Sweet 5 lb 7 oz baby Jesus in that manger. REALLY? Not “aphrodisiac” but “afrodezyact.” iCan’t and iWon’t.

32. RT @MandaSwaggie: Kurt Cobain is that guy from Glee, right?

*facepalm* NO MA’AM, HE IS NOT! GO TAKE A NAP!

33.

Condoughlensis

*sigh* We need our schools. So kids can learn. This shooting was so sad. But this one here talmbout “condoughlensis.” I hope he stays in school cuz…

34. RT @Blakeseaz: So hot in the office one of the secretaries thought she was metal pausing.

How does one metal pause, exactly? Do you stop using staples? Do you flip over everything that isn’t wood or paper? Sir… you mean MENOPAUSING? I am unable.

35. RT @cmp_66: Ladies do you prefer natural birth or sea sexion?

A sea sexion? That sounds freaky. And I’ont want it. O_O

36. RT @madame4madame: Beyonce was born in Houston… not Texas.

RT @Keeeeyz: Drake is Canadian? say word I thought he was from Toronto…

Atlas just shrugged so he could come kick yall in the shins. They should really start requiring Geography classes in school.

37.

Interwishings---Aug-14

Intuition or at least the red squiggly line should tell them they can’t spell that word right. Womp.

38. RT @whysotrill: Frank Ocean is buy sexual? What’s that mean?

It means he picked up his sexual at the store since it was on sale. (-___-)

39. RT @NerdRat: I think Elle Varner has some sexual inewwindows in that song refill

Thank you, Inspector Obvious. But next time, use a word you can spell, because you just butchered innuendo.

40.

RIPRodneyKing

You got the wrong King, bro. SMH!

41. RT @FictitiousRisa: I always ovary act to small stuff.

Girl, get your life.

42. RT @DeiondraSanders: Who’s winning the Chicago & Bulls game?

RT @_MACCole: I hope it’s Heat vs. Miami in the finals. that’s gon be a good ass game.

Listen. It’s okay if you aren’t into sports. Don’t fake it like this. It’s a fail waiting to happen.

43. @PhillipBranham: Your dairy air looks rather ravishing from this vantage point.

STOP TRYNA BE FANCY! Y’all gotta stick to words you’re comfortable to spell. He just wanted to use derriere but ended up talmbout milk and oxygen. No sir.

44.

BitchesWithAIDS

45. RT @beautythreat: He love it that I’m boll leg it.

I am unable to can. iCan’t. Not bowlegged but boll leg it. Where did we go wrong?

46. RT @DulahMAN: Are you Republican or Dominican!???? Be honest

Sir, I am Nigerian. Oh you mean Democrat. WOMMPPP!!! O___O

47. RT @AngusBiggar: MJ died at 58. Whitney died at 48. JFK died at 38. Amy Winehouse died at 28. Justin Bieber is almost 18… Just saying.

If you don’t sit your pontificating ass down! All the wrongness! MJ was 50, JFK was 46, and Amy was 27 when they died. AND even if the numbers were right, what do they have to do with the price of Justin Bieber’s swoop bang in China? SIT DOWN.

48. RT @RetroTheron: Cream Abdul Jabar was overrated as fuck.

Cream Abdul Jabar must have played for the Nutritious Basketball League.

49. RT @StevenJDixon: If you are still a girlfriend, that is why you are not a wife. #Don’tMakeMeGoHard

Another decepticon relationship expert with too many followers and not enough common sense.

50.

iFoldTower

The iFold tower. Is that an Apple bookshelf? Because that sounds dangerous. (-____-). This fool meant “Eiffel.”

Goodness gracious. I’ve facepalmed so much that my forehead is probably permanently red. But I made it through! WHOOT!

In case you’ve missed past lists, check them out here:

25 Dumbest Tweets of 2010

50 Dumbest Tweets of 2011: Part 1

50 Dumbest Tweets of 2011: Part 2

20 Dumbest Celebrity Tweets of 2011

For your daily fix, you can always check out Dumbest Tweets. Thanks to everyone who submits these tweets because it truly does take a village to find this foolishment. You can submit them directly to the Tumblr.

Did you know anyone on these lists? Which one slayed you the most?

Comments on this entry are closed.

• mrs_mendez December 29, 2012, 11:22 am

Why must my generation struggle this much? iCan’t …

• Luvvie December 29, 2012, 3:51 pm

I have no idea why. SMH.

• cocoberrie December 29, 2012, 1:59 pm

Luvvie, come on…be honest, you are making this stuff up!! LMBO

• Luvvie December 29, 2012, 3:52 pm

I’m creative but I ain’t THAT creative. I wish I made some of this stuff up. I got screenshots for most of em.

• Golathia December 30, 2012, 5:55 am

You are absolutely hilarious! My favorite statement of yours, “Is Mars looking for citizens? Because some of the people on this planet are dumber than space rocks.” I can’t stop laughing!!!!

• B. Sanders December 29, 2012, 2:51 pm

Luvvie,

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! My year is not officially over until I’ve paid homage to the Dumbest Tweets of the year! Great show!

Food for thought:
    Can you possibly do another end of the year list? Your blog posts receive some hilarious comments from the subscribers. I know it would be extremely hard, but maybe you can do a Top 20 Awesomely Hilarious Blog Comments from 2013…

Just putting that out there.

Hope you feel better! Happy New Year!

B.

• Terri December 29, 2012, 3:32 pm

RT @FictitiousRisa: I always ovary act to small stuff.

Yet more reasons why we cannot have nice things…

• TeeNikki December 29, 2012, 4:08 pm

I just scream-holler-laughed into my pillow with tears streaming down. This was the best laugh in a minute. I can’t believe people are still walking around this dumb. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I’ma need another breathin treatment LMBO. Dangit, now my pillowcase is wet. I’M SENDIN YOU THE BILL LUVVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• smegma December 29, 2012, 5:02 pm

I stan for your compilations!

i’m missing Tyrese’s tweets. By the by, did you see him drag the parody account @TyreseWisdoms Luvvie?! Tyrese was talmabout how he will f*ck people up. Jody was going hard hard lmao.

• naturalista88 December 29, 2012, 5:33 pm

“AND even if the numbers were right, what do they have to do with the price of Justin Bieber’s swoop bang in China?” You’re so full of tomfoolery *lol*.

• Corrin December 29, 2012, 6:33 pm

80HD??? LMBO!!!! That ‘AIDS’ tweet though…. just sad. I can’t believe people are THAT ignorant. SMH.

• Aisha December 29, 2012, 7:56 pm

B.B. King was mistaken for Rodney King? I know “others” say we all look alike but that was just plain stupid. And that FISH talking about women who use condoms have AIDS and dirty snatches? Geez I would hate to be a friend confiding with her talking about she has green stuff coming out of her “Ora-fist”. Womp womp.

• Aisha December 29, 2012, 7:57 pm

Happy New Year and I’m glad that you’re back Luvvie!

• GoldenLady00 December 30, 2012, 1:39 am

You said he was talking about milk and oxygen….I ROLLED!!

All of this is beyond struggle. It’s an outright depression!

• Aisha December 31, 2012, 5:37 pm

I was trying to wait to see Tyrese’s tweets but alas, they have not been posted. Anyway, these people are spelling at a 2nd grade level and maybe their 3rd grade teacher tried and discovered it was hopeless so was like eff it, keep spelling #fonetikly. So they were left behind in 3rd grade with no hope of ever being able to spell SMH. That tweet about wearing condoms…might wanna get two blood tests before you touch her or him. I cried laughing at this though! Hollered!

• NATASHA December 31, 2012, 5:40 pm

THAT’S IT! THE WORLD IS ENDED!

• Pat January 1, 2013, 1:14 am

I have laughed so hard. This is unbelievable. Thank you Luvvie Happy New Year!!

• The Dyv January 2, 2013, 9:08 pm

Whippy gold bird > Whitty Hutton

LMAO

• Anna Wolf January 7, 2013, 7:18 pm

And yet “we” continue to vote against substantive education reform.

• Nette January 11, 2013, 2:42 pm

You are hilarious and i love you!

My fave statement:

That one put me over the top and am sitting here IMing your gags…lawd chile

• Stephanie January 28, 2013, 3:39 pm

Oh wow. I think I just got more stupider..

• tgirl February 6, 2013, 11:30 pm

You are an hysterical genius, Luv.
    “unable to can” – snort!

• Cece February 16, 2013, 4:52 pm

Spent the last half hour reading all of these lists…good lord. My initial reaction is gut-busting laughter, but then…then I start to worry. Some of these things are so basic, a second grader should know what to write. Honestly. SMH

On a side note, Spanish class is screwing with my brain. Every time I see “chile” I’m thing Chile, like the country in South America.

• Sally March 8, 2013, 2:10 am

Some of the comments are dumber than the tweets. I don’t think you should make fun of someone’s spelling when you haven’t mastered it yourself.

• Melissa March 20, 2013, 9:34 pm

I cannot imagine the work that goes into compiling this, thank you SO much for giving me the best laugh in a long time, these jokes have Long Jeverdy and can pull anyone out of their Missouri. My condoughlensis to the English language and the American education system…

• wordpress.com August 1, 2013, 7:07 pm

There is definately a great deal to find out about this issue.
    I love all of the points you have made.

• zanele November 15, 2013, 3:42 am

I cannot wait for this year’s list

MENU