Today’s my birthday. YAYYYY!!!
And in honor of me turning 28, I’ve decided to write 28 facts about me. Some of these are known. Others might be new.
1. My name does really mean Love.
2. Red is my favorite color (I know. You couldn’t tell before).
3. I don’t like long walks on the beach (all that sand in my shoes).
4. I don’t like long walks (and exercise).
5. I weigh 4 pounds less than I did in high school (this makes me sad).
6. I wanted to be a Doctor growing up.
7. Then I got to college, got a D in chemistry and realized I don’t like hospitals (Chile…).
8. I learned to read at 3. Not READ. Actually read words.
9. I used to be the kid who liked doing homework (and now I can barely get myself to meet deadlines I set).
10. I have a really close family (and we goon for each other).
11. I think Simply Orange is nectar of the gods (I mean, really).
12. I eat rice everyday. Yes. EVERYDAY.
13. I haven’t updated my iTunes in about 2 years. And I’m ok with that.
14. I’m a size 7.5 in shoes, and 6 in gym shoes, but a 5 in Converse. Remember this and buy me stuff.
15. I’m a speed reader.
16. I’ve been blogging for 10 years. I believe this gives me veteran status)
17. My hidden talent is that I can draw cartoons pretty well. I own 3 sketchbooks I haven’t touched in 4 years.
18. I suck at math.
19. I think most red wine tastes like tar and despair.
20. My favorite book is Toni Morrison’s “Sula” followed by Angela Nissel’s “Broke Diaries.”
21. I’ve been told I dress like a frat boy from Maine. I think it’s slightly accurate.
22. I don’t like going to concerts. All that loud music and people who won’t saddown so I can enjoy it. BOOOOO!!!
23. I was born 2 weeks late (see? Been tardy for all the parties since I was in the womb).
24. I am addicted to blazers and own over 25
25. I’ve always wished I was a summer baby so I could have pool parties!
26. Ummm… I don’t like long lists.
27. My hair is currently LAIDT like good financial planning!
28. I’ve seen three kids being born. Yes, I was in the room. It was amazing watching each one.
I’m not interesting enough for 28 interesting facts about me. But yayyy I did it.
What do I want for the day? Not much. I really have everything I NEED and for that, I’m thankful. I don’t go without. But I do accept gifts anyway. Whatcha’ll gon get me on this special occasion? I already have pajama onesies soooo you aint gotta get me that. (-__-)