I Have 20 Questions About LHHATL Episode 13 (Recap)
I have questions about last night’s Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, so here they are.
1. Why did I feel so bad for Rasheeda as she poured her heart out to Mimi about Kirk the jerk? Well, because she’s super preggo and dealing with her hapless hubby.
2. When Momma Dee was cooking for Scrappy, why was I grossed out? I bet she puts ketchup on spaghetti. I don’t know why. I just feel it. But maybe it’s because Momma Scar and Scrappy’s relationship has this gross Electra complex feel to it.
3. Scrappy was talmbout how he can’t figure out why he can’t stop SMIZNYEE (smoking). I wanna know why he can’t stop talking like that.
4. Why does Drew dress like a 5-year old who just started picking out his own #alphets last week? And he surely acts like one too. When he went to meet up with Traci and her boo with a questionnaire, I was like wayment. There is something so unattractive about a grown ass little boy.
5. Since Drew likes to Google folks, why couldn’t he Google that business partner who jipped him out of $50,000???
6. Why does Traci’s boo, DeShaun, look like Ne-Yo’s swole cousin? Was it just me that thought that? Also, Traci’s back to being Miss Independent now that she found out he lied to her and was arrested in 2006.
7. Why is Joseline so pressed about marrying Stevie all of a sudden?? Literally, two episodes ago, she was DONE with him. Now she’s tryna appeal to Poppa J to get him to convince his son. Girl BYE!
8. Why doesn’t Mimi use the same logic she used to talk to Kirk in her own choice of men? When she was reading Kirk for filth about Rasheeda, she asked him if his little fun with the trifling trollops was worth losing everything he had for.
9. Why was Ariane even acting like she was surprised that K.Michelle didn’t pick her to be a backup singer for her tour? She went to the auditions and did her best impression of nails on a chalkboard so she better saddown.
10. Even more importantly, why did Ariane’s disclosure that she wanted to be with women feel so scripted. She was basically like “Speaking of, I wanna be with women.” And K.Michelle and Mimi sat up there and feigned surprise terribly. They’re tryna make Ariane’s storyline pop, I guess.
11. Why was Scrappy’s lawyer dressed like Steve Harvey at a picnic? That powder blue suit was killing me softly.
12. Why doesn’t VH1 sign Scrappy up for “Celebrity Rehab?” I mean, the cross casting could work, because of his admitted dependency on weed. Also, I understand I’m part of the problem by wanting to see him on that show.
13. Why do I see the ending of this K.Michelle and Joseline friendship already and it’s just getting started? And I still think it’s really weird for K to be talking to JoHe about her relationship with Stevie when she’s such good friends with Mimi.
14. Why can’t Drew and Traci just agree to be co-parents and nothing more? Their relationship is so weird. Drew pining for her when she was with Shaun and now that she’s single, he gets an epiphany that they aren’t good together. Meanwhile, they talk about how he cheated on her 7 years before while she was pregnant WAY TOO OFTEN! Y’all ain’t moved on from that yet??
15. Why is Joseline so gifted in the art of throwing shade so effortlessly? When she was watching Karlie Redd perform and her compliment was “Maybe if she was like 20 years younger, she coulda made it,” I hollered. Also, her telling Karlie that her new hair color makes her look younger.
16. Did Scrappy write the opening lines of his memoir? When he went to see a Psychologist and was asked to talk about who he is, his response was “My dad is a minister. My mom is an OG street chick. Sold drugs. Pimped a coupla hoes.” I could see that being the opener of his biography, titled “Put Them Paws on Life.” He’s welcome for the work I just did for him.
17. Why did the psychologist only give Scrappy two choices for his daughter’s life path? He told Scrap that he has to choose his daughter (and a life of freedom) or weed (and being perpetually locked up). “Either Emani will be a freshman at Spelman or she’s gonna be the main attraction at Magic City.” What if she’s a freshman at Spelman who moonlights at Magic City? You gotta think of the gray areas, sir.
18. Why has Joseline officially become the biggest simp?? She went shopping for an engagement ring for Steebie, to literally force his hand. Girl, BYE! Did that work for Christy when she proposed to Jim Jones?
19. Was Rasheeda serious about going to a divorce lawyer? Because I hope so!
20. Why is Miss Shirlene so about that life?!?! When she got in her car mean mugging Kirk all the way, I knew she was either gon say or do something. I didn’t expect her to rev up her little station wagon and slam into Kirk’s bike. She then turned around and hit it again until the thing caught fire.
Talk about being FRESH out of any dambs to give. AND she told him to shut up when he whined about it. LMAO! Grand Goon!
Did you watch LHHATL last night? Got any questions of your own?
AGAIN, YESSS MISS SHIRLENE!